The Say Anything Thread - take 4

5,000 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Anybody ever seen the movie "Knocked Up"? The wifey and I watched it last night. I laughed my a$$ off during the whole movie.

awesome movie...

apatow fan here

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

love knocked up

ambypoo wake up!!

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

i just downloaded on the 360 the movie be kind rewind with jack black and mos def.. it looks funny

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

ahem... :whistle:

Ice cream or ice-cream (originally iced cream) is a frozen dessert made from dairy products, such as milk and cream, combined with flavorings and sweeteners, such as sugar, and possible other ingredients. This mixture is stirred slowly while cooling to prevent large ice crystals from forming; the result is a smoothly textured ice cream. In the United States, ice cream made with just cream, sugar, and a flavoring (usually fruit) is sometimes referred to as "Philadelphia style" ice cream. Ice creams made with eggs, usually in the form of custards, are "French" ice creams.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_cream

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline
ahem... :whistle:

Ice cream or ice-cream (originally iced cream) is a frozen dessert made from dairy products, such as milk and cream, combined with flavorings and sweeteners, such as sugar, and possible other ingredients. This mixture is stirred slowly while cooling to prevent large ice crystals from forming; the result is a smoothly textured ice cream. In the United States, ice cream made with just cream, sugar, and a flavoring (usually fruit) is sometimes referred to as "Philadelphia style" ice cream. Ice creams made with eggs, usually in the form of custards, are "French" ice creams.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_cream

Is this in reference to me saying real ice cream is made with eggs?

If so, that's my opinion. It's not worth eating and consuming calories if it isn't the best!

American ice cream made with milk and tons of air churned into is lame!

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

this is in reference to you saying my ice cream wasn't really ice cream or wasn't true ice cream...... it had milk, sugar and vanilla but you could make it with cream but I didn't have any... it sure tasted darn good though.. better then the stuff you buy in the store...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

this is in reference to you saying my ice cream wasn't really ice cream or wasn't true ice cream...... it had milk, sugar and vanilla but you could make it with cream but I didn't have any... it sure tasted darn good though.. better then the stuff you buy in the store...

:thumbs:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Marilyn you're really starting to annoy me. Seriously. People can have opinions. My OPINION is that it isn't ice cream. I didn't say that it was better or worse or nasty I just said it was my OPINION that it wasn't ice cream. I didn't say I was the ice cream authority. Give it a freaking break. Go make some more plastic bag ice cream if it makes you happy.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.