• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Last day at work today :dance: My flight leaves in 25 hours :dance:

Just very, very happy! :dance:

Hurrah! Where are you jetting off to?

I am going to Hilton Head Island/ SC with my boyfriend for ten days. :dance:

everyone who is going to new york..or hhi..enjoy

Thanks Dean!! We'll have a lovely time and are going to miss you and Bosco a lot!

I'm hating my mom right now...I think I'm sick. She avoided me all week so she wouldn't get me sick and then yesterday she insisted on mapping out my entire college plan so my sister could take the same classes as me since she's too dumb to do it on her own and now stuffy nose :protest:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

I'm hurt, Dean. You didn't include me in the having a good time post. :crying:

I'm going to Myrtle Beach tonight. Well maybe. I really want to wait until tomorrow morning so we won't be driving in the dark. I'm not really sure where we are going. I've only been to my aunt's house once and I wasn't driving so it's hard for me to remember how to get there. Javi doesn't remember either. I hate to ask them directions since I already got the key from them. I can imagine me saying, "Yeah, so where is your house?" :lol: I thought my dad remembered how to get there since he was the one driving last time but he doesn't. I would feel so much better about finding the place during daylight hours. Plus, if we leave tonight it'll be 2 am by the time we get there so we can't really call anyone or stop to ask for directions. :wacko:

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

google maps hellooo

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

I'm so blonde sometimes...

My sister's friend just got back from Iraq this morning for his two week visit home. He's sitting on the couch in his uniform still and I walked in the room and said "why the hell do you have that crazy get up on? it's so hot out there I may die today."

needless to say they all just burst into laughter. happy I could provide some entertainment.

google maps hellooo

Um, yeah that would work if I knew the address of her house. I don't even know that. We're basically flying blind on this trip. I kinda remember where it is and I'm hoping it'll all come back to me when I see the place. But it's kinda hard to see landmarks when it's friggin dark outside. Hence my reasoning for waiting until tomorrow to leave.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

ya'll have a great time.

Julie, have lots of luvin time with your ''bf'' :thumbs:

Ambypoo, u and troll have fun. Is Neil going with you? Is it going to be a 3sum? :P

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Ambypoo, u and troll have fun. Is Neil going with you? Is it going to be a 3sum? :P

Neil isn't going :dance:

I can be as bad as I want because no one that knows him will be there so it'll be fun times! There is a few other VJ peeps I'm supposed to be meeting as well but Troll is the only one I'm actually counting on seeing. The others are flakey.

whoops posted twice

Edited by Amby

thanks bro dean.

troll and I are going to go out and party tomorrow night :dance:

be careful, that ####### may be Indian ..but he has russian hands and roman fingers

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I'm going to Myrtle Beach tonight. Well maybe. I really want to wait until tomorrow morning so we won't be driving in the dark. I'm not really sure where we are going. I've only been to my aunt's house once and I wasn't driving so it's hard for me to remember how to get there. Javi doesn't remember either. I hate to ask them directions since I already got the key from them. I can imagine me saying, "Yeah, so where is your house?" :lol: I thought my dad remembered how to get there since he was the one driving last time but he doesn't. I would feel so much better about finding the place during daylight hours. Plus, if we leave tonight it'll be 2 am by the time we get there so we can't really call anyone or stop to ask for directions. :wacko:

:blush::blush::blush::blush: sorry sister charity..i am such a chopf##k..of course i want my sweetest hermano and my hermana javi to have a most wonderful and great time..your embarrassed brother ..dean

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

:blush::blush::blush::blush: sorry sister charity..i am such a chopf##k..of course i want my sweetest hermano and my hermana javi to have a most wonderful and great time..your embarrassed brother ..dean

No problem. I know you didn't leave us out on purpose. :luv: