Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 4

5,000 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Morning!

Julia I'm so happy to hear you got your vacation moved up. I'm hoping we can get together while you're here. You are coming to NC, right?

So sorry to hear about Dawn and the car accident. I will be thinking about her family. (F)

Marilyn, I'm not sure why everyone spells your name wrong. I've only seen it spelled the way you do so it's a no brainer for me.

yea we can plan an expedition to the boondocks, yeehawww :lol::lol:

Suh-weet! It's not the boondocks silly. It's God's Country up in these parts. :lol:

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Best wishes to my buddy Tim who's in town for his State Dept. Foreign Service interview Downtown (today).

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Morning!

Julia I'm so happy to hear you got your vacation moved up. I'm hoping we can get together while you're here. You are coming to NC, right?

So sorry to hear about Dawn and the car accident. I will be thinking about her family. (F)

Marilyn, I'm not sure why everyone spells your name wrong. I've only seen it spelled the way you do so it's a no brainer for me.

Suh-weet! It's not the boondocks silly. It's God's Country up in these parts. :lol:

I was saying to Pedro the other week that I would love to meet you while I am over there!! That would be lovely :luv: Will we get to see Mr. Booty as well?

Marilyn, I have no clue why people (incl. me) spell your name wrong. We are all no brainers. I struggle with names though.

My next door neighbour is called Christina and I have been calling her Claudia for over a year now. I just found out the other day that her name is actually Christina. I even put little post it's with "Hey Claudia...blablabla..." on her door sometimes and even sent her emails. I had drinks with her and we often chat in the hallway. The other day I ran into my janitor and she asked me who watered my plants during my vacation and I said "oh, the girl next door, Claudia." Then the janitor tells me that her name is actually Christina. Also, Christina gave me a business card a few months back and I was just not attentive enough to notice. :blush: She'll always be my little Claudia LOL

Morning!

I was saying to Pedro the other week that I would love to meet you while I am over there!! That would be lovely :luv: Will we get to see Mr. Booty as well?

I'm not sure. He's weird about VJ. He doesn't really like the fact that I frequent this board. I'll have to feel it out and see how he reacts. :wacko:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

is like 3 days on horse to get thurr (there's no roads for cars unfortunately)

you're gonna go visit booty?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

ya we'll go to the appalacchians to visit her

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline

a 3 day horse ride to get there eh?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
:lol:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

rofl

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline

har har har. It is not. It only takes about 1.75-2 hours to get here from Charlotte. Actually, probably less since they're just coming to Boone.

pedroh, here's the directions for when you go see booty.

from town, go due west. turn left after you see these dogs.

hillbilly-dogs.jpg

you'll go past the local golf course, here's a sign that lets you know you are in the vicinity of it

492987781_52ffe042d8.jpg

after passing this sign, go 8.9 miles and turn right after this house

175832625_2c45b151c6.jpg

go 16.7 miles and here you are!

minden7.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

har har har. It is not. It only takes about 1.75-2 hours to get here from Charlotte. Actually, probably less since they're just coming to Boone.

pedroh, here's the directions for when you go see booty.

from town, go due west. turn left after you see these dogs.

hillbilly-dogs.jpg

you'll go past the local golf course, here's a sign that lets you know you are in the vicinity of it

492987781_52ffe042d8.jpg

after passing this sign, go 8.9 miles and turn right after this house

175832625_2c45b151c6.jpg

go 16.7 miles and here you are!

minden7.jpg

OMG! I think that one pic of the run down barn looking house really is from around here. I swear I've seen that place before. :lol: :lol: