When is moving day?

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

At this time, we are talking early fall, as soon as the airfares drop. With three tickets for us to buy, we need to save some money! :lol: Of course, all subject to change! :)

***Sneaks in***

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :star:

I'm beyond happy for you both!!

When is moving day?

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Did you check into that student airfare that Russ posted a long time ago? I forget which one it was but there's a special rate for students. Maybe it was Chuckles or someone else talking about it too, can't remember. Either way, check it out.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Congratulations! Glad everything worked out!!!

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Timeline

Congratulations! I can imagine the good feeling after the little hickup from the Interview! I also had to wait for 5 months after the visa was granted. It was January and they wanted to wait for the end of the school year for her daughter. So, in this case it actually cost me more in plane tickets. Oh well, it is only money!

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer couple. :thumbs::dance:

Buck & Nata

RUS.GIFNatalia & BuckUS1.GIF

May 02, 2007 - Petition Mailed to Nebraska Service Center (and then transferred to California Service Center)

May 29, 2007 - NOA1: K1

Sep 19, 2007 - NOA2: K1

Nov 02, 2007 - NVC Received Petition from CSC

Dec 13, 2007 - NVC Processing Completed; Petition forwarded to Moscow Consulate

Mar 03, 2008 - Moscow Interview Date: VISA APPROVED

Mar 06, 2008 - VISA's received in Omsk

Mar 24, 2008 - USA Arrival; HALLELUJAH !!!!

May 31, 2008 - MARRIED

Jun 17, 2008 - AOS, EAD, AP Filed - Natalia & Artem (17 yr-old son)

Jun 23, 2008 - NOA1: AOS, EAD, AP - Natalia & Artem

July 15, 2008 - Biometrics: AOS, EAD - Natalia & Artem

DISCLAIMER: ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED BY US ARE NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE NOR DO THEY ESTABLISH AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
Congratulations :star:

2008-05-06 I-129F sent

2008-05-10 Delivered to NVC 3:12pm

2008-05-20 NOA1

2008-05-23 Touched

2008-06-26 Touched

2008-06-27 Touched

2008-09-07 NOA2

2008-09-11 Received at NVC

2008-09-12 Left NVC

2008-09-18 Consulate received

2008-09-25 Pkt3 Received

2008-09-28 Pkt3 Returned

2008-09-30 Pkt4 Received

2008-10-09 Interview

2008-10-13 Medical

2008-10-24 Visa Received

2008-10-30 Fying home to my Jonathan

Timeline
:blush: Thanks for all the congrats, comrades! They are all very appreciated. :)

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Congratulations!!!

08/17/08: Mailed N400 to TSC

08/19/08: USPS attempted delivery

08/20/08: TSC received N400

08/21/08: TSC cashed check

09/02/08: Received NOA...........Priority date: 08/20/08

..............................................Notice date : 08/22/08

09/02/08: Received Biometrics Notification

09/18/08: Biometrics completed - Charlotte DO

10/24/08: Received Interview Letter

12/08/08: Interview @ 1:00pm. APPROVED!

01/05/09: Oath Ceremony 10:00AM. Now officially a USC!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

01/17/09: Applied for US Passport and passport card

01/28/09: Received US Passport

01/29/09: Received US passport card

01/29/09: Received naturalization certificate back from passport office

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
Being that we have to buy three tickets (for her and the two kids), we are thinking in the early fall as soon as peak travel season ends to save some money. She'll need the time anyway. Already she can't decide want to take and what to leave behind! :lol: Those are our thoughts for the moment, of course, all is subject to change! :yes:

Congratulations, Jeffrey! when will alla arrive? :)

Other Jeff, my wife has told me that shipping soft goods from Russia is much cheaper to send here than for us to send the same to Russia. Any chance that Alla of the fun hats can ship some of the indispensables prior to arriving? And make sure she loads up on pharmaceuticals when she comes, because my wife constantly bemoans the meds she can't get here. And as Slim has so wisely suggested the absolutely necessary toilet seat cover!!!

Timeline

Fortunately, Alla seems to walk her own path on many things I always hear discussed on this forum as necessities. I already told her about medications, but she doesn't really believe a lot in their "usefulness." She is more into "good production" vitamins and minerals, which are plentiful here. Never quite understood the deal about the toilet seat cover. We never had one in our flat nor were they in use at Alla's parents or her extended family's homes. To be honest, I have yet to even see one! :lol:

I will have to look into shipping some items here. She has already mentioned that to me. I also have an acquaintance that will be traveling to Kazan' sometime in the near future. I am hoping to give him a bag (or two) and have him bring back a load.

Being that we have to buy three tickets (for her and the two kids), we are thinking in the early fall as soon as peak travel season ends to save some money. She'll need the time anyway. Already she can't decide want to take and what to leave behind! :lol: Those are our thoughts for the moment, of course, all is subject to change! :yes:

Congratulations, Jeffrey! when will alla arrive? :)

Other Jeff, my wife has told me that shipping soft goods from Russia is much cheaper to send here than for us to send the same to Russia. Any chance that Alla of the fun hats can ship some of the indispensables prior to arriving? And make sure she loads up on pharmaceuticals when she comes, because my wife constantly bemoans the meds she can't get here. And as Slim has so wisely suggested the absolutely necessary toilet seat cover!!!

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.