150 posts in this topic

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Its OK RJ. Chicago has better ice cream anyway. :lol:

The numbers do seem fairly odd. It reeks that the questionnaire was naturally biased in its structure (for those that want an even interpretation of the questions, assign a value to each categorical question and then tally up the resulting answer-options).

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
joseangelgutierrezfe7.jpg

some spanish peoople are pale with blue eyes :wow::blink:

Of course. People from Spain are European and have Celtic stock in some places.

Of course they are.Latin America is no different from here,there are all different types of people who hail from different ethnic backgrounds.

:lol:

46925755larazagetoutfz3.png

Aside from the fact that this is racist propaganda (in the same way the Nazi anti-Jew propaganda was racist....) it's also SPELLED WRONG.

Sorry. I'm more annoyed that it says "are" than I am about anything else.

*takes off glasses, snorts, and picks up a book*

The same exact thing was going through my head,I'm glad you actually wrote it. :thumbs:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline

Yeah mija... its just that i don't call North American English speakers english people. That would mean they'd be from England.

;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It would help if the US didn't have policies that cripples Mexico's economy in many ways.

My dad teaches English as a second language, and many of his students are illegal and from Mexico and other places in Central America. After hearing some of the stories of life back where they are from you don't really doubt why they want to come here for a better life...and the cost of a visa is out of reach for the average Joe there. I'm not saying amensity, and there is no real way we can ever deport that many people. But you can at least deport ones with felonies on record, and have a guest worker program for those who are left with the option to work towards citizenship.

wtf-picard.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

blaxican

black & mexican

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline
It would help if the US didn't have policies that cripples Mexico's economy in many ways.

My dad teaches English as a second language, and many of his students are illegal and from Mexico and other places in Central America. After hearing some of the stories of life back where they are from you don't really doubt why they want to come here for a better life...and the cost of a visa is out of reach for the average Joe there. I'm not saying amensity, and there is no real way we can ever deport that many people. But you can at least deport ones with felonies on record, and have a guest worker program for those who are left with the option to work towards citizenship.

Now you are talking. Unfortunately it will be a commonplace remark to escape reality with excuses that it is not US responsibility to solve the world's problems. Notwithstanding that *we* are part of the problem by creating policies that are not beneficial to sustainable local economies in the countries that feed our illegal immigration problem aka mass hysteria by certain demographic sectors of the US population.

I think deportation of the bad apples is a great idea and can live with the cost of getting rid of such riff-raff. Problem is, bad apples are guilty of actual crimes that need to be addressed in this country. Immediate deportation could be applied immediately after sentence completion.

The hard working majority of the illegals, could benefit by actually being given the chance to return home at some point to strengthen their local economies. Unfortunately this is contrary to the economic policies we instill in many places to benefit our own corporate entities so I see a Catch-22 in developing a balance between enforcement of actual immigration law and our own economical perpetuation.

Of course, we could also seek new venues of economic development that do not rely on current market theories and multinational inequalities... but that would mean that you couldn't have unequal conditions in the end and that will not fly with certain segments of the population that support unequal accumulation of wealth above the well being of society as a whole.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

more "it's the fault of the white man!" oh please :rolleyes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

As promised. Not that there was blaming one racial group, btw. :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

check out the racial makeup of the usa and then get back with me - saying it's the fault of the usa is pretty much blaming white people.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
Yeah mija... its just that i don't call North American English speakers english people. That would mean they'd be from England.

;)

I understand.But most people don't know that there is such thing as someone from Latin America who is of European descent.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline

check out the racial makeup of the usa and then get back with me - saying it's the fault of the usa is pretty much blaming white people.

That is an exceedingly lame reply. (= apples)

Somehow that racial makeup is going to matter less and less anyway. When was it that whites where going to be a minority in this country anyway? And white conservative males for that matter?

As for the post itself... (= oranges)... its a nation to nation kind of thing. You know, since there are so many people here that hate on "illegal" immigration all the while calling out a silly race lame card when it suits them. Fancy thing is that its the policies of one nation that are to be looked at, not the racial makeup of either one.

;)

I understand.But most people don't know that there is such thing as someone from Latin America who is of European descent.

O come on now hermana... you know that there really aren't that many tards out there! :lol: