polskiya

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS? AMNESTY? SORRY, WAIT IN LINE

150 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

It's those who do things illegally that makes things harder to do in life, such as immigration, or robbing someone of their monies.

These two subjects are not used to show the difference, but to emphasize that when something illegitimate occurs, a law is passed increasing the sensitivity of the enforcement.

Those illegals should stayed in their home country, form a political group, and take over the government to make things right instead of creating problems in someone's else territory. It's a nuisance to the neighbors to accommodate a trespasser. Start a revolution at their homeland, or form a support group for those attempting to illegally immigrant into someone's else property. It's like having a complete stranger entering your house without your knowledge, gulping the milk, and assuming your identity. It is wrong in a sense of righteousness.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline
I think the whole point is to look inwardly at our behavior towards other human beings, but legality apparently takes a front seat to humanity in certain sectors of this country. Yes, root out the criminal aspects of everything. That makes sense. With the rest its a matter of legislation and doing things proactively to avoid bipolar conditions that cause certain effects, which again, certain sectors of this country choose to sidestep in favor of knee-jerk policy.

Humanity? Yeah, talk is cheap. So is posting warm and fuzzy rhetoric. Yes, it would be real nice if the good ol' USA could take care of everybody in the whole wide world and solve all the world's problems. Unfortunately we can't, nor are we obligated to. We should help our neighbors, but not at our own expense and that of our own citizens. Allowing the world's poor to invade the USA in mass is insanity. And that is precisely what is happening and the communities effected by this mass invasion by uncontrolled illegal immigration do not want or desire the negative impacts it has brought to their communities. Why should we be forced to bear this?

Misery loves company? Some people might think that the USA must atone for its past sins by cutting our own throat today. Sorry, but I don't buy into that logic. Keep your guilt trips and blames games to yourself.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

peejay!! where you've been man?!

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I think the whole point is to look inwardly at our behavior towards other human beings, but legality apparently takes a front seat to humanity in certain sectors of this country. Yes, root out the criminal aspects of everything. That makes sense. With the rest its a matter of legislation and doing things proactively to avoid bipolar conditions that cause certain effects, which again, certain sectors of this country choose to sidestep in favor of knee-jerk policy.

Humanity? Yeah, talk is cheap. So is posting warm and fuzzy rhetoric. Yes, it would be real nice if the good ol' USA could take care of everybody in the whole wide world and solve all the world's problems. Unfortunately we can't, nor are we obligated to. We should help our neighbors, but not at our own expense and that of our own citizens. Allowing the world's poor to invade the USA in mass is insanity. And that is precisely what is happening and the communities effected by this mass invasion by uncontrolled illegal immigration do not want or desire the negative impacts it has brought to their communities. Why should we be forced to bear this?

Misery loves company? Some people might think that the USA must atone for its past sins by cutting our own throat today. Sorry, but I don't buy into that logic. Keep your guilt trips and blames games to yourself.

No kidding its cheap. For starters, you need to calm the heck down and read what is actually written.

Here's a little help:

1. "Yes, root out the criminal aspects of everything. That makes sense."

Meaning- flush out the system of the bad apples.

2. "With the rest its a matter of legislation and doing things proactively to avoid bipolar conditions that cause certain effects, which again, certain sectors of this country choose to sidestep in favor of knee-jerk policy."

Meaning- keep the good apples legally. Secure the border so future crowds and hordes of the Mexicans you hate don't come in and crowd your neighborhood in Houston.

Then on to your own cheap talk:

Yes, it would be real nice if the good ol' USA could take care of everybody in the whole wide world and solve all the world's problems.

Is that what we are discussing? Clearly, not. And clearly, it seems that once again you're having a black/white knee-jerk.

Unfortunately we can't, nor are we obligated to. We should help our neighbors, but not at our own expense and that of our own citizens.

Many ways to answer that... maybe we shouldn't be allowed to exploit cheap labor south of the border then, just to be more in the "can/can't" range of logic. Curiously, if you think we should help our neighbors, how would you go about it?

It is my belief that what we currently spend on endless enforcement of the endstage of the illegal immigration process could be radically less if we invested a tiny fraction into "helping our neighbors" at the ZERO stage of the illegal immigration process. Thereby eliminating the drive to emigrate illegally.

Allowing the world's poor to invade the USA in mass is insanity. And that is precisely what is happening and the communities effected by this mass invasion by uncontrolled illegal immigration do not want or desire the negative impacts it has brought to their communities. Why should we be forced to bear this?

Who's allowing? To my knowledge, there is nobody here interested in opening the borders as you suggest. Well, maybe perhaps the companies in the country interested in seeking cheaper labor inside the USA. And those tend to side with higher profit at the expense of employee well-being- a common component of many political leanings which I will not mention here.

Some people might think that the USA must atone for its past sins by cutting our own throat today. Sorry, but I don't buy into that logic. Keep your guilt trips and blames games to yourself.

Why cut our own throat? We're already doing that by doing things the way we're currently carrying about business with illegals. As per your own fuzzy logic. Don't you think it would be wiser to divert part of that endless cycle into more proactive policies that drive the numbers down progressively?

If it were a blame game I wouldn't be suggesting we change our way of thinking beyond your knee-jerks.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

the race to the bottom continues.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

HELLO,

MY FELLOW LAW ABIDING CITIZENS/NON CITIZENS,YET!... DID YOU KNOW OUR PRISONS IN UNITED STATES HOUSE ABOUT 33% ILLEGAL ALIENS? AT ABOUT $40-$50,000 DOLLARS A YEAR, I AM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT/paying for it, ALSO ON AVERAGE, 12 US AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE KILLED EACH DAY BY ILLEGALS (Thats about 4,380+ per year) you dont hear about that in the news/television do you? My brother was murdered by an illegal alien gang member in L.A. in 1995, My cousin, a mother of 5 children,killed by an illegal alien drunk driver on mothers day this year....now another cousin of mine had to go through all the USINS #######, pay about $5000,medical,background,wait 5 years,etc, now my fiance is going through same thing...ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE KNOW WHAT I MEAN !!! YOU are going through same thing....now, what I am trying to say is, I have no sympathy for illegalls, we cant feed everybody,some one has to be resbonsible, I say kick them out, we cant afford it anymore..there are estimated 30-40 million illegals in the US...every year an amount of illegal anchor babies is born from them, about city of the size of Chicago, more problems...who is going to pay for this? inquiring minds want to know...and the answer to some other people´s questions is yes! we are being invaded by law breaking people.......I VOTE ´YES´ FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION.......thanks for listening , and if you disagree, please wake up and smell the coffee .... ;0P........polskiya

[/quote0

polskiya????

This is but a courtesy response. You have every right(within the rules here) to express your thoughts on the issue

at hand.

It is nothing new and your comments just rehashes what has become tiresome and smelly horse manure....

But like I say, that is your view of the situation, and when you write "we" in you comment, it suggests to me that

you have or want followers. Well, there is nothing wrong with that either...To each his own polskiya????

Where you from my man??? Just curious

Filed: Timeline
troll es un hermano honorario de la raza B)

The quote of the day:

"IF YOU CANNOT OUT BREED THEM, CUT EM"

By 2015 guess who will be the majority. The brown hot bunnies!

So let`s brand them as criminals, rapist, drug dealers, job takers, illegals, but let us be quite about their

numbers....Twelve Million and counting, tic, tic, tic, tic,

Politics is a M`FO! It is not about illegals. They have been in this country since you know who sailed the

great seas to conquer the new world. But it is good issue to raise during a presidential election cylce. FOOLS

who fall for that ####### about illegals coming to steal you job or rape your grandma are sick, and stupid to go

along with that.

I`m just saying.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I say if someone is here illegally and caught NO MATTER WHEN, they should be deported. All illegals do is mess up those trying to do things legally. I don't feel sorry for them at all.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I say if someone is here illegally and caught NO MATTER WHEN, they should be deported. All illegals do is mess up those trying to do things legally. I don't feel sorry for them at all.

same here. if they are looking for sympathy they can try a dictionary.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Wales
Timeline

Night........I am from Detroit where illegals are taking all the jobs from the poor US citizen,black,hispanic,asian and white folk....construction,boilermakers, road workers, painters,shipyards,scrapyards,electricians,plumbers and the union does nothing! our government does nothing!....etc...

no joke! well there you have it....they will take under the table/no benefits etc, granted there are lazy people out there who wont work...., but only a small percentage...Nighthawk, no offense but I dont know what you do for a living, but how would you like a pink slip because someone would do your work for less than half the cost? plus most of the time its sub-standard work? I personaly know people who are struggling to feed thier citizen children..

have a good week bro.......

polskiya

[/quote0

polskiya????

This is but a courtesy response. You have every right(within the rules here) to express your thoughts on the issue

at hand.

It is nothing new and your comments just rehashes what has become tiresome and smelly horse manure....

But like I say, that is your view of the situation, and when you write "we" in you comment, it suggests to me that

you have or want followers. Well, there is nothing wrong with that either...To each his own polskiya????

Where you from my man??? Just curious

Timeline
Night........I am from Detroit where illegals are taking all the jobs from the poor US citizen,black,hispanic,asian and white folk....construction,boilermakers, road workers, painters,shipyards,scrapyards,electricians,plumbers and the union does nothing! our government does nothing!....etc...

no joke! well there you have it....they will take under the table/no benefits etc, granted there are lazy people out there who wont work...., but only a small percentage...Nighthawk, no offense but I dont know what you do for a living, but how would you like a pink slip because someone would do your work for less than half the cost? plus most of the time its sub-standard work? I personaly know people who are struggling to feed thier citizen children..

have a good week bro.......

polskiya

welcome to the illegal debate on vj, where no matter what you say you're gonna be painted in a negative light for being against illegal immigration. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Here is a good read and something to think about. It could have devastating effect on all people.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Colle...Immigrants.aspx

04-12-08 Married

06-11-08 Mailed I-130 Package

06-18-08 NOA1

08-08-08 NOA2

10-22-08 Interview USEM

10-28-08 Visa Received

11-01-08 POE

That was fast!

Got to love the fact my wife was preggy and even with a RFE @ NVC she was still here in under 5 months!