✿Ice Rain✿

APRIL 2008 AND MAY 2008 INTERVIEWEES-VISA DELAYED DUE TO PENDING DOCUMENT VERIFICATION RESULT

113 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi fellows,665851eq4ubmw7hr.gif

There are some of us interviewed this April and May 2008, with visa approved but due to pending result of Document Verification from NSO, our visas will be delayed until NSO forwarded the verification results to USEM-Manila. (As a fact, Document Verification means to verify the genuine identity and civil status of Beneficiary, that the papers being submitted to USEM are not being falsified. Basically, it's the Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Certificate of NO Marriage(CENOMAR) and "if" beneficiary was previously married, the "annulment papers of beneficiary" ).

There's nothing to worry about if the CO issued the pink slip already that says "Visa Delivery Payment" that means "Approved" but only with delayed visa.1126465o4byk4y5k9.gif

We've waited couple of months of our petition to be approved by USCIS , so why not with only weeks of our "Surely Visas"?1083644stcdkfqfmh.gif

369329d9a0sgiqxv.gifSo, Anyone would like to be included and not shy to be in the list of waitings?

Thank you guys.

Shape

921859dvni14pd4r.gif

Hi Shape,

Are you still waiting for your visa? I was interviewed last May 20, and a delivery guy from Delbros just called me today to ask for specific directions to my house because my visa will be delivered today, so I'm wondering why you havent gotten yours yet?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

I couldn't check at all at the website because of pending document verification result. But since you have checked already yours, that result means your visa is in-transit. Seems you will receive it soon.

Congrats.

Shape

Hi Shape - Can you please post what delbros website actually says about your visa so i can compare it to mines? I just want to understand what each update means against what is collected here, thnx.

here is what mines said

Query Results...

MNL2008****

INFO DATE INFO DESCRIPTION

5/23/2008 6:49:49 PM SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT DISTRIBUTION CENTER

5/23/2008 4:11:51 PM SHIPMENT IN PROCESS

5/23/2008 11:27:54 AM SHIPMENT RELEASED BY THE EMBASSY

5/21/2008 3:01:16 PM SHIPMENT PROCESS IN THE EMBASSY

Timeline
Hi Shape,

Are you still waiting for your visa? I was interviewed last May 20, and a delivery guy from Delbros just called me today to ask for specific directions to my house because my visa will be delivered today, so I'm wondering why you havent gotten yours yet?

Hi beauty,

Yes, i am still in the list of waiting. I am wondering also why they only forwarded the document verification request on the day right after i had my interview when i paid 1 month and 2 weeks before my scheduled interview.

Based upon looking at the listings, those who paid ahead earlier, got their document verification request late, ;) LOL. :)

But, maybe i can add you in the list also just for comparison of the dates. When did you pay your document verification and when it was forwarded to NSO?

Thanks.

Shape

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Timeline

--------------------------------------APR 2008 and MAY 2008-----------------------------------

VJ NAME---------------------INTERVIEW DATE----------------Paid-------# of days b4 & Document Verification forwarded to NSO-------VISA RELEASE

ktv2007_________________Apr 21 approved____________Apr 11______24________May 5___________________________waiting

Ellar76__________________Apr 22 approved____________Mar 5_______75________May 19__________________________waiting

Jimmy and Angela_________Apr 24 approved_________________________________________________________________waiting

Sushijin__________________Apr 29 approved___________Apr 18______17________May 5__________________________waiting

Shape___________________May 12 approved___________Apr 1_______41________May 12__________________________waiting

Belay____________________May 13 approved___________Apr 22______13________May 5__________________________waiting

jackielibera_______________May 14 approved___________Apr 14______28________May 12__________________________waiting

lapinay_maricris___________May 15 approved___________Apr 28_______7________May 5___________________________waiting

kennethandjoyce__________May 16 approved___________Apr 16_______19________May 5__________________________waiting

ammike_________________May 20 approved____________Apr 11______10________Apr 21__________________________waiting

dbears__________________May 21 approved____________Apr 10______11________Apr 21__________________________waiting

RyanNriza______________May 27 approved_____________Apr 28_______7________May 5___________________________waiting

Timeline
--------------------------------------APR 2008 and MAY 2008-----------------------------------

VJ NAME---------------------INTERVIEW DATE----------------Paid-------# of days b4 & Document Verification forwarded to NSO-------VISA RELEASE

ktv2007_________________Apr 21 approved____________Apr 11______24________May 5___________________________waiting

Ellar76__________________Apr 22 approved____________Mar 5_______75________May 19__________________________waiting

Jimmy and Angela_________Apr 24 approved___________________________________________________________________MAY 27

Sushijin__________________Apr 29 approved___________Apr 18______17________May 5__________________________waiting

Shape___________________May 12 approved___________Apr 1_______41________May 12__________________________waiting

Belay____________________May 13 approved___________Apr 22______13________May 5__________________________waiting

jackielibera_______________May 14 approved___________Apr 14______28________May 12__________________________waiting

lapinay_maricris___________May 15 approved___________Apr 28_______7________May 5___________________________waiting

kennethandjoyce__________May 16 approved___________Apr 16_______19________May 5__________________________waiting

ammike_________________May 20 approved____________Apr 11______10________Apr 21__________________________waiting

dbears__________________May 21 approved____________Apr 10______11________Apr 21__________________________waiting

RyanNriza______________May 27 approved_____________Apr 28_______7________May 5___________________________waiting

Timeline

Jimmy and Angela_________Apr 24 approved___________________________________________________________________MAY 27

danster623_______________May 21 approved___________May 15_____________________________________________waiting

Timeline

VJ NAME---------------------INTERVIEW DATE----------------Paid-------# of days Forwarded to NSO--------------VISA RELEASE

Jimmy and Angela_________Apr 24 approved_____________________________________________________________________MAY 27

Envy_me________________Apr 24 approved____________Apr 8_______13________Apr 21_______________________________MAY 26

Oggyfx51________________May 16 approved___________Apr 16_______19_________May 5___________________________waiting

danster623_______________May 21 approved___________May 15_____________________________________________waiting

Hello Vj friends,

I have a good news My fiance call the USEM and he talk to Loraine... She said, the document from NSO still not there.... and it take 4-6 weeks to do verification docs..... then he called Richard, of NSO and Richard said he already send my Document last Friday May 23..... so my fiance will call again the USEM to know our status again.... I'm happy and hoping that with in this week i will get some information from them....

Advice, Its better your fiance call to NSO because they are nice to the foreigners.....

Lets all pray.....

K1 Visa

2007-08-16 filed K1

2008-05-14 new interview date (APPROVED!!!)

2008-05-23 NSO send docs. to USEM

2008-06-14 visa on hand

2008-06- 18 Flight from Manila to LA and arrived same date

2008-06-19 See Disneyland LA

2008-06-21 I arrived San Francisco

2008-06-27 CIVIL WEDDING

AOS

July 08, 2008 FILE AOS

July 18, 2008 RECEIVED NOA AND SSN (mailed)

Aug. 06, 2008 Biometric Schedule

Feb. 06, 2009 Received Interview letter

March 09, 2009 Interview day

March 23, 2009 Received Green Card

ROC

Jan. 10, 2011 Biometric

June 15, 2011 Interview / Approved

Thank you for this post Shape :thumbs:

Basically if after the interview you were given a pink slip it means you're approved and that your documents are verified right?

My fiancee recieved a pink slip on May 21(her interview) but we are still waiting for the visa to arrive. She also txtd delbros for the status today, delbros replied after 5 minutes (MNL2008**** is not yet released to DELBROS. It is still in process at the Embassy. Thank you for using DELBROS text Hotline.) so DELBROS is waiting for the embassy to release the visa for delivery.

i guess you can include us(Ricky&Chat) to the list.

Interview date was May 21, 2008

Paid Doc Ver. Fee on May 6, 2008

I'm not sure when it was forwarded to NSO, sorry.

and also yesterday i think the embassy was closed to observe memorial day here in the US..maybe one of the reasons for the delay. maybe.

My Wife's Timeline

Naturalization (N-400)

Service Center: USCIS Dallas Lockbox

EVENT/DATE

Filing Date:

NOA Date:

Biometrics Appt Date:

Interview Date:

Approved:

Oath Ceremony Date:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricky&Chat (K1) AOS & EAD

Service Center : California Service Center
EVENT/ DATE

Date of Flight to US: AUGUST 13, 2008 ARRIVED!(A NEW JOURNEY BEGINS...)
Date of Marriage: AUGUST 20. 2008
SSN Card Received: SEPTEMBER 25, 2008
AOS & EAD Application: OCTOBER 28, 2008
Case Transfer CSC: NOVEMBER 19, 2008
Biometrics Appointment: DECEMBER 3, 2008
Case Pending at CSC: JANUARY 2, 2009
EAD Approved: JANUARY 9, 2009
EAD Card Received: JANUARY 12, 2009

Timeline

Hi Ikhing,

Thanks for participating in this thread. Pink slip means approved. Did your fiance informed by the CO that her document verification result is still pending? That's probably the reason also why she still on waiting for visa. After my interview, i was informed by the CO that they can't release yet my visa until the result from NSO is forwarded to them already.

Good luck too all of us, i know we will still receive all our visas BUT ONLY DELAYED.

Shape

Thank you for this post Shape :thumbs:

Basically if after the interview you were given a pink slip it means you're approved and that your documents are verified right?

My fiancee recieved a pink slip on May 21(her interview) but we are still waiting for the visa to arrive. She also txtd delbros for the status today, delbros replied after 5 minutes (MNL2008**** is not yet released to DELBROS. It is still in process at the Embassy. Thank you for using DELBROS text Hotline.) so DELBROS is waiting for the embassy to release the visa for delivery.

i guess you can include us(Ricky&Chat) to the list.

Interview date was May 21, 2008

Paid Doc Ver. Fee on May 6, 2008

I'm not sure when it was forwarded to NSO, sorry.

and also yesterday i think the embassy was closed to observe memorial day here in the US..maybe one of the reasons for the delay. maybe.

Timeline

Hi Jacki,

Between my husband and me it is him who always do the callings to these agencies, NSO, USEM and DELBROS. Sometimes they are nice , sometimes they are not. :wacko:

I think all we need now is More patience. ;)

And stay cool, i'm more trying to be cooler, but my husband starting to get pissed with the US and Phils. system. :wacko: Lol. :lol:

Good luck guys.

Shape

Hello Vj friends,

I have a good news My fiance call the USEM and he talk to Loraine... She said, the document from NSO still not there.... and it take 4-6 weeks to do verification docs..... then he called Richard, of NSO and Richard said he already send my Document last Friday May 23..... so my fiance will call again the USEM to know our status again.... I'm happy and hoping that with in this week i will get some information from them....

Advice, Its better your fiance call to NSO because they are nice to the foreigners.....

Lets all pray.....

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Timeline

VJ NAME---------------------INTERVIEW DATE----------------Paid-------# of days Forwarded to NSO--------------VISA RELEASE

Jimmy and Angela_________Apr 24 approved_____________________________________________________________________MAY 27

Envy_me________________Apr 24 approved____________Apr 8_______13________Apr 21_______________________________MAY 26

Oggyfx51________________May 16 approved___________Apr 16_______19_________May 5___________________________waiting

dbears__________________May 21 approved____________May 6______________________________________________waiting

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Shape,

Hi beauty,

Yes, i am still in the list of waiting. I am wondering also why they only forwarded the document verification request on the day right after i had my interview when i paid 1 month and 2 weeks before my scheduled interview.

Based upon looking at the listings, those who paid ahead earlier, got their document verification request late, ;) LOL. :)

But, maybe i can add you in the list also just for comparison of the dates. When did you pay your document verification and when it was forwarded to NSO?

Thanks.

Shape

Hi Shape!

I paid my document verification fee last April 22. Uhm, I dont know when my documents were forwarded to NSO, though. I didnt really follow it up until lately, when I checked Delbros site and it said my visa was shipped out for delivery already. And then today, I finally got my visa in hand! So I dont really know when. I hope you get yours soon. Really wondering why others have not gotten theirs yet. Ammike has the same interview date as mine as well, and she has not gotten her visa yet too. :innocent:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

JSRF__________________Apr 24 approved_____________Apr 19_______ 9________Apr 28________________________Still WAITING

Talk with Visa department at the stated there is a problem, that I should fax over my complain to Embassy department head of visa about the delay. I suggest that we all fax over to the US Embassy in Manila and address them not to the department head of visa but to the Embassor. Hopefully thing will happen and changes will be made. We might not see but those after us will. Here is the contact information.

Hours of operation: 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Philippine time)

Phone #: 0116323012000

Fax #: 0116323012399

Richard Dale Haynes, Consul General

Dr Lawrence Mire, Immigrant Visa Chief

William W. Lesh, Immigrant Visa Deputy Chief

Let our voice (FAXs) be heard LOUD and clean.

God bless and GOOD LUCK to all :whistle::thumbs::dance::dance::star::thumbs::whistle:

Edited by JSRF

OUR Time Line;

Nov 4, 2004 Met on YM Pool Game Chat room

Dec 30, 2005 Surprized her with our 1st meeting in person

Dec 31, 2005/Jan 1, 2006 Got Engaged

Jan 10, 2006 Had my 56th Birthday party in Philippines

Jan 11, 2006 Left the go come back Home

Mar 20, 2006 Found out Sonia was Pregnant

Oct 7, 2006 Our son was born

Nov 5, 2006 Arrived in the Philippine for a visit

Nov 11, 2006 Had our son Basptized

Nov 19, 2006 Left the Philippines again

July 31, 2007 Mailed inI 129 F was mailed in

Aug 13, 2007 Received

Sep 25, 2007 I 797 Notice of Action Mailed out

Feb 25, 2008 NAO2 has been approve sent to Manila.

Mar. 31, 2008 Made phone call about interview set dates

Apr. 15, 2008 Medical Exam St. Luke (GOOD TO GO!!!!!)

Apr. 24, 2008 Interview(APPROVED AND WAITING VISA)

Jun. 6, 2008 Finally got Visa at about VISA[/size]

Aug. 05, 2008 On a jet plane head for the Philippines to get my family

Aug. 06, , 2008 we are together again

AUGUST 19, 2008 POE Seattle, WA.

NOV. 8, 2008 Wedding

Timeline

UPDATED LIST

JSRF__________________Apr 24 approved_____________Apr 19_______9________Apr 28__________________________waiting

Sushijin__________________Apr 29 approved___________Apr 18______17________May 5___________________________waiting

Belay____________________May 13 approved___________Apr 22______13________May 5___________________________waiting

kennethandjoyce__________May 16 approved___________Apr 16_______19________May 5___________________________waiting

beauty2783______________May 21 approved____________Apr 22_____________________________________________May 27

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.