nunyab

Muslims

2,650 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
April, i understand what you are trying to say even if others don't. Your wording wasn't perfect, but I see where you were trying to go with your points.

so can i......

antisemite.jpg

Points. :star:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

God, silly people trying to pick on others who don't put their words together just right drive me crazy. I chose not to let people continue harrassing her when it is clear she is not trying to be hateful. You don't get it and its obvious. There are plenty of other threads to harrass people, why don't you go there.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
God, silly people trying to pick on others who don't put their words together just right drive me crazy. I chose not to let people continue harrassing her when it is clear she is not trying to be hateful. You don't get it and its obvious. There are plenty of other threads to harrass people, why don't you go there.

yeah, i can't see the hate either......:rolleyes:

But I'm saying to forgive the GUILTY Israelis and to look the other way, absolutely not.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks S and S. This is all just very hilarious reading all of the follow-up comments, especially the husband who mocked getting popped by a jinn, I would've paid to see that! Lol. But yeah, gosh, I guess forgetting to put one word in a sentence is just a crime these days, I should be publicly flogged. If I MAY redeem myself and insert the one word that I so shamefully forgot, here it goes, the forgotten word in bold: "But I'm not saying to forgive the GUILTY Israelis and to look the other way, absolutely not." Make more sense this time? If not, too bad. :lol:

Whose BIL was it that had that conspiracy theory that all Americans and Jews and all Americans being Jews in disguise were plotting etc.? Sounds like you sat in on a conversation with MY husband's family and took notes seriously! Glad to know I'm not the only one. But hey, it's not like our fellow Americans don't have their own conspiracy theories against the "militant Islamists" as they say in the papers. Hey, wasn't it just a couple decades ago that Americans weren't the biggest fans of Jews? And now they're so apologetic for WWII etc. etc. It's like paying reparations for slavery, uh, nobody alive today has been a slave in the south so why do they deserve reparations? That'd be like me demanding a check for my Apache great-grandfather getting his land stolen. It was him, not me, and he's dead now, so move on. I'm just a realist, sorry if that insults anybody.

02/08/2008 - sent I-130

02/11/2008 - I-130 received by USCIS

02/20/2008 - NOA sent

02/26/2008 - Touched!

06/18/2008 - I-130 Approved

07/02/2008 - DS 3032/AOS Bill sent to me

07/18/2008 - Sent payment of AOS Bill

.png

5360730_bodyshot_300x400.gif5482024_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Timeline

Thanks S and S. This is all just very hilarious reading all of the follow-up comments, especially the husband who mocked getting popped by a jinn, I would've paid to see that! Lol. But yeah, gosh, I guess forgetting to put one word in a sentence is just a crime these days, I should be publicly flogged. If I MAY redeem myself and insert the one word that I so shamefully forgot, here it goes, the forgotten word in bold: "But I'm not saying to forgive the GUILTY Israelis and to look the other way, absolutely not." Make more sense this time? If not, too bad. :lol:

Whose BIL was it that had that conspiracy theory that all Americans and Jews and all Americans being Jews in disguise were plotting etc.? Sounds like you sat in on a conversation with MY husband's family and took notes seriously! Glad to know I'm not the only one. But hey, it's not like our fellow Americans don't have their own conspiracy theories against the "militant Islamists" as they say in the papers. Hey, wasn't it just a couple decades ago that Americans weren't the biggest fans of Jews? And now they're so apologetic for WWII etc. etc. It's like paying reparations for slavery, uh, nobody alive today has been a slave in the south so why do they deserve reparations? That'd be like me demanding a check for my Apache great-grandfather getting his land stolen. It was him, not me, and he's dead now, so move on. I'm just a realist, sorry if that insults anybody.

imagine that, leaving out a word changes the whole meaning.....

blonde.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

That would be my Dh's BIL, the same DH who thought the jinn story was hilarious. If you do not really want actual replies by anyone to your question about what people thought about it, then I wouldn't ask. Sorry my reply was offensive to you and S and S.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

:blink:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

imagine that, leaving out a word changes the whole meaning.....

Yeah, my mind works faster than my hands can type. It's kind of hard too when I'm having a conversation with my dh in Arabic at the same time. Code switching is hard, how well do you do?

02/08/2008 - sent I-130

02/20/2008 - NOA sent

02/26/2008 - Touched!

.png

Timeline

That would be my Dh's BIL, the same DH who thought the jinn story was hilarious. If you do not really want actual replies by anyone to your question about what people thought about it, then I wouldn't ask. Sorry my reply was offensive to you and S and S.

Julianna,

Where was the sarcastic part of my comment? I was serious, literally saying that I would've paid to see him imitating being jumped by a jinn because I, too, think it's ridiculous! That's why I said "Lol" It IS funny! So yeah, I did want real replies, and I thank you for yours, and that lets me know that it must be a regional thing, North African. And my Dh's brother has the same conspiracy theories and I just smile and nod whenever he talks about them. Your reply wasn't offensive, I don't know why you thought that. (?)

02/08/2008 - sent I-130

02/20/2008 - NOA sent

02/26/2008 - Touched!

.png

Timeline

Well my goodness. You act like it is all our fault that we read what you wrote the wrong way.

Noobs. Sheesh!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Well my goodness. You act like it is all our fault that we read what you wrote the wrong way.

Noobs. Sheesh!

Nobody's blaming anyone for anything. Looks like you're getting a little defensive.

02/08/2008 - sent I-130

02/20/2008 - NOA sent

02/26/2008 - Touched!

.png

Actually, the start of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict can be rested on the shoulders of the Brittish. The US wouldn't hardly help Israel at all until the late 1960s. Now days you can put a lot of the blame on the US, but not the beginning. The most the United States did was vote for the creation of Israel which many other countries did the same or it wouldn't have passed. It was Brittain who lied to the arabs and promised them the land and then later promised it to the Jewish, so I hold the blame of the start of the conflict squarely on their shoulders.

:thumbs: Someone who sees sense

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Timeline

Noobs. Sheesh!

Nobody's blaming anyone for anything. Looks like you're getting a little defensive.

mswordforblondes.jpg

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Noobs. Sheesh!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

WELCOME TO VJ !!!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Noobs. Sheesh!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

WELCOME TO VJ !!!

Aww thanks, that's so nice of you! :D

02/08/2008 - sent I-130

02/20/2008 - NOA sent

02/26/2008 - Touched!

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.