nunyab

Muslims

2,650 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

salam,

some of u know me some of u dont but i have a prayer request plz.

perviz and i have not seen each other in a little over two years........that wonderful man went to the embassy in dehli with out appointment everyday until they agreed to talk to him inside. at that time he told them our complete story, he was advised to make interview for visitor visa......to make a long story short he is applying for visitor visa this is very very difficult to get from india.........he does not care if it is for one week or two weeks he just wants to come and see me.......plz pray for him........

he has paid the fee, and will make his appointment on line tomorrow.

sara

Aww sweetie! you've been very strong even though I know Its the hardest thing you had to go through...you're in my prayers sisters and Insha Allah very good news will come your way very soon (F)

Keep the faith and stay strong.(F)

lyrics.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
salam,

perviz and i have not seen each other in a little over two years........that wonderful man went to the embassy in dehli with out appointment everyday until they agreed to talk to him inside. at that time he told them our complete story, he was advised to make interview for visitor visa......to make a long story short he is applying for visitor visa this is very very difficult to get from india.........he does not care if it is for one week or two weeks he just wants to come and see me.......plz pray for him........

sara

Aww sweetie! you've been very strong even though I know Its the hardest thing you had to go through...you're in my prayers sisters and Insha Allah very good news will come your way very soon (F)

Yes, you are in my dua's sis :luv: Inchallah everything will go well

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Timeline
salam,

sara

Yes, you are in my dua's sis :luv: Inchallah everything will go well

kenza and HisLittleMasriyah thankyou very much

sara

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

A Hadith Qudsi:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (ra), who said that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said:

The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays and on Thursdays, and every servant [of Allah] who associates nothing with Allah will be forgiven, except for the man who has a grudge against his brother. [About them] it will be said: Delay these two until they are reconciled; delay these two until they are reconciled.

(Muslim, Malik, Abu Dawud)

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Timeline

sara - I hope you guys get to see each other soon. AbuSqueakster and I were apart for 18 months before he got the visa to come here. It sucks, but inshaAllah this too shall pass (F)

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Timeline
sara - I hope you guys get to see each other soon. AbuSqueakster and I were apart for 18 months before he got the visa to come here. It sucks, but inshaAllah this too shall pass (F)

thank you very much and yes it sucks sooo sooo bad

sara

Timeline

Madhab based islamic learning online and in english translation in general tends to be predominantly hanafi. MashaAllah, the indian subcontinent and it's diaspora has done a good job at producing basic texts and learning opportunities in the hanafi madhab.

Shafi'i texts are the next most common, although not as readily available as the hanafi variety.

There used to be an excellent maliki text called the guiding helper online, but it disapeared some time ago, and since then, maliki fiqh has been harder to learn and access unless one had a maliki teacher in their area.

The least amount of information, from my observation, tends to be hanbali. KSA is/was predominantly hanbalia, but most of the scholars educated there don't really say I'm hanbali, so if you're looking for a hanbali teacher, good luck.

So why am I rambling on about this? Because Imam Suhaib is starting new series on the basics of maliki fiqh. This may be of interest especially to those sister who's SO is moroccan, as Morocco has been a stronghold of the maliki madhab for centuries.

Edited by UmmSqueakster

irhal.jpg

Timeline

Free Quran offer

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=260385737719

I haven't tried it myself, but I plan to request it to give in my new convert package. The translation is saheeh international I believe.

irhal.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Free Quran offer

I haven't tried it myself, but I plan to request it to give in my new convert package. The translation is saheeh international I believe.

So what does this package consist of, I have a friend that is gonna be converting soon!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Timeline
Free Quran offer

So what does this package consist of, I have a friend that is gonna be converting soon!

I should be sending one to you (and someone else on this forum). It's still sitting on my coffee table *cof cof cof* sorry :blush:

irhal.jpg

Timeline
128848351656632620.jpg

irhal.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
128848351656632620.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Timeline
xtremists.jpg

Hey, that's awesome. Totally stealing it for future use. It reminds me of my FUNdamentalist shirt that I rarely have occasion to wear anymore. Ah, how I miss college:

2818637985_c34df1a361.jpg

2819486060_4c281a60db.jpg

irhal.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.