Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

... you try to sign in to the Online Payment page for NVC and it says:

"Sign In Failed

* Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time."

HELL FREAKING YEAH! That means I'm almost done! Well, other than waiting for the interview. This is just incredible! I think I can expect to hear 'case complete' by the end of the week. Holy #######! I've only been married for 2 1/2 months and I'm almost freakin' done! I have no idea how I got so lucky with all this. Just wow!

I also love it when... the $502 that was stolen from my bank account last Friday is returned to me! That happened today too! :)

Oh yeah, and my husband is coming to visit tomorrow until Tuesday! We're gonna go to my favourite bar to have dinner and watch the hockey game, and on Friday we're going to Bancroft to a Bed & Breakfast just to get the heck away from everything for a few days. I'm super excited!!! I don't think I'll get any sleep tonight!

02/13/09 -

:)

02/19/09 - I-130 mailed out

02/27/09 - NOA1

03/19/09 - NOA2

05/07/09 - NVC CASE COMPLETE!

06/23/09 - Received interview appointment letter via email! Yay!

08/19/09 -Interview! SUCCESS!! (Wanna read a ridiculously long interview review? Click the link!)

08/21/09 - Visa received!

09/11/09 - POE (Alexandria Bay, NY)

09/28/09 - Received Permanent Resident card

06/28/11 - Sent 1-751 to VSC

07/29/11 - Biometrics appointment (OKC)

01/20/12 - I-751 approved!

Filed: Timeline
Your husband surprises you with a candle-lit dinner with romantic music and a bottle of wine after a hard day of work. (L) (He did this last night, and even moved the kitchen table outside onto our patio, strung up some pretty lights, and made a make-shift rose inside a wine bottle as the centerpiece on the table.) :star:

Awwwww. That is so sweet. He's a keeper. LOL

Hubby gets GC and 2 weeks later we are buying a house. :dance:

Congratulations!

... you try to sign in to the Online Payment page for NVC and it says:

"Sign In Failed

* Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time."

HELL FREAKING YEAH! That means I'm almost done! Well, other than waiting for the interview. This is just incredible! I think I can expect to hear 'case complete' by the end of the week. Holy #######! I've only been married for 2 1/2 months and I'm almost freakin' done! I have no idea how I got so lucky with all this. Just wow!

I also love it when... the $502 that was stolen from my bank account last Friday is returned to me! That happened today too! :)

Oh yeah, and my husband is coming to visit tomorrow until Tuesday! We're gonna go to my favourite bar to have dinner and watch the hockey game, and on Friday we're going to Bancroft to a Bed & Breakfast just to get the heck away from everything for a few days. I'm super excited!!! I don't think I'll get any sleep tonight!

Wow. A triple play! Congratulations, and have fun! Which B&B are you going to?

(Don't worry. I'm not stalking you. :lol: )

iagree.gif

^ Sounds great Holliday. Glad to hear that the tide has turned. :star:

Teehee thanks! Everything feels great right now. I'm all giddy and stuff!

Wow. A triple play! Congratulations, and have fun! Which B&B are you going to?

(Don't worry. I'm not stalking you. :lol: )

Haha I'm not worried about stalking. Even if someone wanted to stalk someone at a B&B, I don't think they'd want to stalk me. I'm pretty boring. :) Anyway, we're staying at a place called the Waddle Inn. I've never been there before, but the pictures seemed nice, and the price is definitely reasonable. We plan on staying somewhere on Saturday as well, but haven't decided quite where yet. Any suggestions?

02/13/09 -

02/27/09 - NOA1

03/19/09 - NOA2

08/19/09 -Interview! SUCCESS!! (Wanna read a ridiculously long interview review? Click the link!)

Filed: Timeline
Haha I'm not worried about stalking. Even if someone wanted to stalk someone at a B&B, I don't think they'd want to stalk me. I'm pretty boring. :) Anyway, we're staying at a place called the Waddle Inn. I've never been there before, but the pictures seemed nice, and the price is definitely reasonable. We plan on staying somewhere on Saturday as well, but haven't decided quite where yet. Any suggestions?

Where is your start and end point?

iagree.gif

Where is your start and end point?

We pretty much have an open agenda. Our only criteria is that we need a place that has a TV with CBC (there's a hockey game on Saturday night. Heh.) Oh, and we have to be at a Mother's Day brunch at 11ish on Sunday morning, so we'd like to stay within a 2 or 3 hour drive from Arnprior, because I suck at getting up early.

02/13/09 -

02/27/09 - NOA1

03/19/09 - NOA2

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Part of your job is seeing how others are reaching out beyond themselves to do for others..

That's a great part of life.. watching others impact lives. :)

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Going to Bath and Body Works just to see what is on sale... and you walk out with some of the BEST scents in the world for your home. They have a new scent "Brilliant Citrus". Ahhhhh...... I have a very open layout to my home and I've placed three of these (very lemony and fresh smelling) Wallflowers around the main floor of the house and added in one vanilla for some balance. Wow... I could just sit here all day and sniff and smell my home. Ahhhhh.....

Event Date

ROC

9/24/11 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

9/26/11 - NOA1 Receipt Date

9/28/11 - Check cashed

10/1/11 - NOA1 arrived in mail

3/19/12 - RFE

5/3/12 - RoC APPROVED!!!

The weather finally starts to cooperate, and the wildfires in Santa Barbara are starting to get under control... my fiance's house is no longer under 'mandatory' evacuation order, and they are going home today (this is bittersweet, I'm still a bit freaked out about them going home already.. lol)

For details visit My Timeline or Profile

ROC Timeline:
May 23, 2012 - Mailed I-751
January 7, 2013 - RFE Received
March 26, 2013 - RFE Response Sent
April 11, 2013 - ROC APPROVED

June 8th, 2013 - 10 yr GC Received (FINALLY)

AOS Timeline:
March 23, 2010 - Mailed I-485 (AOS), I-131 (AP), I-765 (EAD)
June 7, 2010 - AP received
June 12, 2010 - EAD received
August 27, 2010 - 2 yr Green Card Received!

K-1 Timeline:
April 22, 2009 - I-129F Sent
November 20, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!
January 3, 2010 - POE (Ambassador Bridge)
January 20, 2010 - Wedding

Timeline
The weather finally starts to cooperate, and the wildfires in Santa Barbara are starting to get under control... my fiance's house is no longer under 'mandatory' evacuation order, and they are going home today (this is bittersweet, I'm still a bit freaked out about them going home already.. lol)

That's terrific to hear! :thumbs: Being from AZ, I know first-hand how scary wildfires can be. Definitely not something to be taken lightly. Glad to know they are not near harm's way, now.

Event Date

ROC

9/28/11 - Check cashed

3/19/12 - RFE

5/3/12 - RoC APPROVED!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i'm going on my 3rd week of living in Washington coast. Last week my van's rear wheel bearring was completely shot and my husband was driving the van w/o me in the vehicle. I'm so glad he is safe. he said he almost got in a wreck. This weekend, he spent the whole day fixing the back wheel so I am able to be mobile and dont have to stay home anymore which was really starting to drive me crazy. He didnt know anything about fixing the bearrings. we had his dad come over and his mom's bf helping us. there were metals melted on 2 parts of the wheel. anyways, it took my husband hours to heat them and grind them and just to separate em and break pieces off the melted parts. Gosh i was ready to give up and i told him i'll buy a new whole part and hub but my husband didnt give up. and he fixed the van. he is awesome. and since i couldnt drive my van for the past few days, he has been trying to win my decision to learn driving a stick shift which i resisted until today. and he taught me how to drive stick shift in case of emergency and i cannot drive my van. lol. it was a good day today. and happy mother's day.

K-3:

Marriage : 2008-03-22

I-130 Sent : 2008-11-15

Appointment @ consulate: 2009-04-09 - Approved!

Picked up K3 visa & passport: 2009-04-14

POE @ Blaine, WA: 2009-04-24

EAD app sent to USCIS California: 2009-04-28

EAD app rec'd @ USCIC CA: 2009-04-30

EAD NOA: 2009-05-11

Biometrics Appt: 2009-07-27

EAD Approved/Card Production: 2009-7-31

EAD Received: 2009-09-06

AOS packet & change of address sent: 2009-12-23

Biometrics Interview: 2010-02-23

Interview Date: 2010-03-16 APPROVED

GC received March 29, 2010

Removal of Conditions

Application sent: January 04, 2012

Rec'd Notice of Bio appt: January 24, 2012

Biometrics appt: February 24, 2012

Rec'd approval notice: dated July 7, 2012

Rec'd 10yr green card: July 17, 2012 (dated july 10, 2012) - rec'd IR-6 status

Vancouver Consulate Review: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=190588

POE Review: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=193529

Timeline
Going to Bath and Body Works just to see what is on sale... and you walk out with some of the BEST scents in the world for your home. They have a new scent "Brilliant Citrus". Ahhhhh...... I have a very open layout to my home and I've placed three of these (very lemony and fresh smelling) Wallflowers around the main floor of the house and added in one vanilla for some balance. Wow... I could just sit here all day and sniff and smell my home. Ahhhhh.....

Oh my goodness! I need one!! :lol: Seriously, Bath and Body Works is the best thing the US has to offer (aside from my fiance of course :blush:) I have two wallflowers in my room... They are fantastico! I just got a new body mist scent when I was down in February: Enchanted Orchid. Then I got the matching lotion... I also have Japanese Cherry Blossom, Cucumber Melon, Country Apple and Wild Honeysuckle going. Its my mission to try them all. Any recommendations?

Timeline

Oh my goodness! I need one!! :lol: Seriously, Bath and Body Works is the best thing the US has to offer (aside from my fiance of course :blush:) I have two wallflowers in my room... They are fantastico! I just got a new body mist scent when I was down in February: Enchanted Orchid. Then I got the matching lotion... I also have Japanese Cherry Blossom, Cucumber Melon, Country Apple and Wild Honeysuckle going. Its my mission to try them all. Any recommendations?

I love the lemon hand soap there.... July are they candles you bought? What are wallflowers? I haven't seen those there.

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Timeline

I love the lemon hand soap there.... July are they candles you bought? What are wallflowers? I haven't seen those there.

I also like Sensuous (or Sensual??) Amber. Nice light fragrance without too much fruit or flower smell. :)

Wallflowers are typically in the back part of the store. They are the scented plug-in thingy. You can get them as a nightlite or plain (no light). They were having a sale $6 each (typically they're $12.99 each). I generally buy the French Vanilla, but this Brilliant Citrus is AMAZING! They also have a fabric spray (like for couches, whatever). This is going to HAVE to find a way in to the budget. The house smells SO clean and fresh! I JUST LOVE IT! You can't tell I have 2 big dogs at home now, b/c these truky do neutralize the odors - not just mask them or cover them up. You've GOT to try them! :thumbs:

Event Date

ROC

9/28/11 - Check cashed

3/19/12 - RFE

5/3/12 - RoC APPROVED!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.