nunyab

May 2008 Filers

1,029 posts in this topic

I don't remember if there is a automated response of receiving the e-mail. But it should be approved in about 10 days. But you should have received an e-mail confirmation of them receiving your e-mail.

And I would just keep calling in the evening and asking for the IIN. They always say there is a problem with the system, but that is not true.

KAHM, I would call the NVC and ask for the interview date. Because they only do scheduling the first couple weeks of the month. So it is about finished for September and if you do not get one soon, you will have to wait until October for a November interview. I have heard of people calling and getting their interview date set up.

4-29-08 - Mailed I-130 & I-129F together to CSC

CSC

I-130 I-129F

5-01-08 - NOA1 5-02-08 - NOA1

5-04-08 - Touched 5-06-08 - Touched

5-05-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail 5-08-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail

5-14-08 - Touched 5-14-08 - Touched

5-20-08 - Touched

5-29-08 - NOA2................................5-29-08 - NOA2

5-30-08 - Touched............................5-30-08 - Touched

6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy..........6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

6-05-08 - NVC rcvd, new # & IIN.......6-04-08 - NVC rcvd, new #

6-15-08 - NVC invoiced AOS..............6-09-08 - Shipped DHL to Bs. As.

6-15-08 - Paid AOS online..................6-11-08 - Dlvd to Embassy

6-15-08 - Sent DS-3032 email...........6-17-08 - Received e-mail Packet 3

6-17-08 - AOS shows PAID!!!............6-25-08 - Turnned in Packet 3

6-17-08 - Sent AOS pkg Fed Ex.........7-11-08 - Medical

6-23-08 - DS-3032 accepted..............8-14-08 - Interview!!!

6-26-08 - NVC says my I-864EZ is not original Signature (BS!!!)

6-28-08 - IV bill invoiced online.

7-01-08 - Paid IV Bill online

7-01-08 - Re-sent I-864EZ

7-02-08 - IV Bill show "Paid"

7-02-08 - NVC Received I-864EZ, again!!

7-03-08 - Sent DS-230 via FedEx.

7-03-08 - NVC recieves and enters new I-864EZ

7-07-08 - NVC receives and enters DS-230

7-16-08 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!

8-14-08 - Interview. APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

8-19-08 - POE, Washington DC.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

KAHM - check the N.Delhi embassy website...u may have already qualified for the october interview date. i read somewhere a few minutes ago that NVC has already scheduled interview for october. i hope to hear the good news soon.

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

STeve!!!!!!! sooooo how's it like having her home with you ??????

I am trying to get done for the november interviews issuance... that means we have to have case complete by the EOM September......

Timeline

I checked the New Delhi website, the interview schedule is still for September. Called NVC, interview still has not been assigned. Will call later this week as per the Operator, the interviews are being assigned this week.

California Service Center:

05/09/08: Sent I-130

05/16/08: NOA1

07/23/08: NOA2

NVC :

07/29/08: NVC case received

09/05/08: CASE COMPLETED

Embassy:

10/20/08: Interview/VISA Approved

Timeline
Kahm I hope you get all you wish for......keep us posted... can you believe all we've gone through together on this thread??? crazy is't it?

u know Rajaa, this thread is like my home. i post on other threads all the time but when i post on this thread it feels like home :) this is where i started my vj. i hope i can see some movement on my case soon.

NVC Journey

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline

I hope so too... welcome home always!!! I started this thread..ummmm 4 months ago now seems like so much longer lol.

I can't believe how long it's taking you guys??? are you not a transferred case to CSC???

Timeline
I hope so too... welcome home always!!! I started this thread..ummmm 4 months ago now seems like so much longer lol.

I can't believe how long it's taking you guys??? are you not a transferred case to CSC???

no transfers. i filed end of may. USCIS has only transferred applications up until march 3. there hasnt been much movement for about a month now. as of now it all looks dark...i check my mailbox everyday hoping ill see something but i dont know when its going to happen. people have waited 8 months or so for their approval. hoping our turn comes around soon.

NVC Journey

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

hello VJ family!!! I'M PREGNANT!!!!! :blush: :blush:

ok, for the bad news.. NVC SUCKS!!!! maybe it's just my hormones or what but i've been so irritated with them.. the retarded RFE finally arrived a week after they sent it.. it says that there was a gap in the residency record. huh? and i need a police clearance.. then at the bottom: PHILIPPINES: NBI clearance is equivalent to the police clearance.. DUH!!!

so i spoke with an operator.. she said that there was something wrong with item number 2,3, 20, and 22. i was like, you're kidding, right? the letter that i have in my hands here only mentions item 20. then i told her that item 2 only requires the word NONE and item 3 is N/A. item 20 is filled out just fine.. he has lived in iloilo city since age 16.. and i already sent in the NBI!!!!! and i don't understand what was wrong with item 22.. it's not his fault he has had 1 job.. what did i do wrong there now? i was very close to yelling but i kinda held myself.. so she then said i have to re-do the entire part 1 of the ds-230, complete with his signature, and send it in again.

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

she then said that for item 20, i have to state in there the year when he turned 16, state where the heck he was living and continue until the present time... WHAT THE HECK???? ok fine!

just venting.. and venting some more.. first of all, i have been having really bad preggy symptoms.. i can't eat or sleep.. then NVC is getting on my nerves.. AND I NEED MY HUSBAND HERE!!!!

so forget OCT interviews or NOVEMBER for that matter.. we'll be lucky if we even get a DEC interview!

I-130 Timeline:

5/13 : NOA1

7/21 : NOA2 - APPROVED!!!

NVC Timeline:

7/25 : Case # assigned

9/30 : Case completed!!!! (THANK YOU, LORD!!!)

10/03: Interview date assigned

US Embassy in Manila:

10/30 : Paid Document Verification (just to be on the safe side)

11/12 - 11/13 : Medical at SLEC

11/18: INTERVIEW DATE/MANILA EMBASSY/0630AM - VISA APPROVED!

11/20 : Visa in hand! (that was fast!)

11/30 : Flight to USA!

Life in America:

11/30 : POE:LAX

12/04 : SSN issued - 12/13: card received in the mail

12/04 : "Green Card" issued - 12/13: card received in the mail

NOVEMBER 30, 2010 : CR1 expires

Timeline

ok, for the bad news.. NVC SUCKS!!!! maybe it's just my hormones or what but i've been so irritated with them.. the retarded RFE finally arrived a week after they sent it.. it says that there was a gap in the residency record. huh? and i need a police clearance.. then at the bottom: PHILIPPINES: NBI clearance is equivalent to the police clearance.. DUH!!!

so i spoke with an operator.. she said that there was something wrong with item number 2,3, 20, and 22. i was like, you're kidding, right? the letter that i have in my hands here only mentions item 20. then i told her that item 2 only requires the word NONE and item 3 is N/A. item 20 is filled out just fine.. he has lived in iloilo city since age 16.. and i already sent in the NBI!!!!! and i don't understand what was wrong with item 22.. it's not his fault he has had 1 job.. what did i do wrong there now? i was very close to yelling but i kinda held myself.. so she then said i have to re-do the entire part 1 of the ds-230, complete with his signature, and send it in again.

she then said that for item 20, i have to state in there the year when he turned 16, state where the heck he was living and continue until the present time... WHAT THE HECK???? ok fine!

just venting.. and venting some more.. first of all, i have been having really bad preggy symptoms.. i can't eat or sleep.. then NVC is getting on my nerves.. AND I NEED MY HUSBAND HERE!!!!

so forget OCT interviews or NOVEMBER for that matter.. we'll be lucky if we even get a DEC interview!

Jen - congratulations on ur pregnency!

i have never understood their crietria for DS-230. thats why i have asked my wife to send me extra signed copies of this form so just in case there is a RFE, i can fill out the form for her and resubmit. maybe u shud do the same.

NVC Journey

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline

OOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOSHHHHHHH Congrats !!! i got goose bumps for you whoooooooo hoooooooo i am so happy for you

yeah NVC is frustrating huh? but sweety I've had 4 babies i sure can help you put things in perspective if you need it.....and right now THEY SUCK so go for the vent you deserve it

Timeline

Jen,

Congratulations on your pregnency!! Very happy for you. Also hope the RFE issue sorts out soon.

An interview hasn't been scheduled yet. Per the NVC Operator, today is the last day to schedule interviews for the month of October. I guess I should no longer have high hopes for October interview and accept the fact that it very well may be in November....

Rajaa,

Glad things are moving along with your case at NVC.

cmnb,

Hang in there, hope your petition gets approved soon!

California Service Center:

05/09/08: Sent I-130

05/16/08: NOA1

07/23/08: NOA2

NVC :

07/29/08: NVC case received

09/05/08: CASE COMPLETED

Embassy:

10/20/08: Interview/VISA Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Congrats Jen! That is great news!

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

thank you, all!!! right now i don't feel so good. i can't seem to eat anything. any little smell makes me want to puke. huhuhuhu!!

BUT.. i redid the DS-230 part I. good thing my dad is going back to the philippines today so he can just bring the stuff so my husband can sign it. in case NVC still won't accept the NBI clearance, my husband went ahead and got a police clearance. as soon as the police clearance is available to pick up, he can just then send the entire thing to NVC himself via fed-ex..

i just want this whole ordeal to be over already...

well KAHM, i hope you get the november interview.. now im not sure how the manila embassy schedules theirs. i hope there is an opening for us november or december. i really wanted him here before december but what can ya do, eh?

cmnb, thanks for your always ever positive attitude.. by the time you are approved, you would be an expert in this stuff!

Rajaa, you have had 4 babies?? i can barely handle this one.. hahaha! im glad you are halfway there!

thank you, LuLu! you think there might be a chance you can get a CR1 interview instead of the K3?

I-130 Timeline:

5/13 : NOA1

7/21 : NOA2 - APPROVED!!!

NVC Timeline:

7/25 : Case # assigned

9/30 : Case completed!!!! (THANK YOU, LORD!!!)

10/03: Interview date assigned

US Embassy in Manila:

10/30 : Paid Document Verification (just to be on the safe side)

11/12 - 11/13 : Medical at SLEC

11/18: INTERVIEW DATE/MANILA EMBASSY/0630AM - VISA APPROVED!

11/20 : Visa in hand! (that was fast!)

11/30 : Flight to USA!

Life in America:

11/30 : POE:LAX

12/04 : SSN issued - 12/13: card received in the mail

12/04 : "Green Card" issued - 12/13: card received in the mail

NOVEMBER 30, 2010 : CR1 expires

))

HI JEN!!

CONGRATULATIONS OF YOUR PREGNANCY!!!! IM happy for you :) I will pray for you that your case at NVC will be done soon..GOD BLESS! KEEP HOPING

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.