aj1

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

227 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Sinister?

Who the hell are the offenders?

It doesn't need to be sinister. Just who the hell are the people posing as other people and posting?

some have been banned under a different username and only log in during work hours since that particular ip addy on the west coast is not banned. Their lives are obviously full of hate otherwise they wouldn't be pm'ing people with hurtful comments and following others around the net trying to make their user experience a miserable one. They're to be pitied really since think about it...try to step into that mindset...would anyone really want to live in that kind of hateful existance day in and day out?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Again wahrania, pineapples are not about love nor sex. It has to do with parental punishment.

and all this time i thought pineapples was code for pina coladas :crying:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Again wahrania, pineapples are not about love nor sex. It has to do with parental punishment.

and all this time i thought pineapples was code for pina coladas :crying:

Alas, poor Charles! You miss a lot by leaving chat early. :(

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Sinister?

It doesn't need to be sinister. Just who the hell are the people posing as other people and posting?

some have been banned under a different username and only log in during work hours since that particular ip addy on the west coast is not banned. Their lives are obviously full of hate otherwise they wouldn't be pm'ing people with hurtful comments and following others around the net trying to make their user experience a miserable one. They're to be pitied really since think about it...try to step into that mindset...would anyone really want to live in that kind of hateful existance day in and day out?

Their lives have to be miserable and pathetic . it is beyond jaded. It is beyond twisted and sick. The same can be said about the contributing flying monkeys who gather the info, take it back to the castle and have a good laugh.

Yep, helter skelter is coming down fast.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Dude ####### is going on, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo confused, I wonder whysmoking-smiley-7558.gifsmoking-smiley-5437.gifcool-smiley-4941.gif

Never let anyone say I don't fight terrorismflag-smiley-7376.gif

1977481_125x125.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline
Sinister?

Their lives have to be miserable and pathetic . it is beyond jaded. It is beyond twisted and sick. The same can be said about the contributing flying monkeys who gather the info, take it back to the castle and have a good laugh.

too bad we just can't throw a stick so they'll leave. maybe if we threw twinkies, i know at least one of them that can't resist food.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
Sinister?

too bad we just can't throw a stick so they'll leave. maybe if we threw twinkies, i know at least one of them that can't resist food.

ROFLMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

wahrania- How could you tell us that wonderful cake recipe. Now I must must must try this, just my kind of cake. I have no excuse to eat, but what is life without a blood sugar at 700. I will be good later…………..eat-drink-smiley-7854.gif must eat cake now :wacko:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
mmmmmmmmm cake. That sounds yummy,,with Oreos in it.

wahrania, your words are much appreciated. I'm about to go thru a really rough time (again) and knowing I have friends here, I am sure will help me get thru it.

I heart my friends.

Jackie

You are going to be ok. You have been ok before and you will get through this. I am bracing myself for the worst in my own situation because my husband is really in love with his country and I feel like my back ### town ( Orlando) is going to be a let down. I mean we can only go to the beach and Disney world so many times before he realises I am living in the middle of a cow pasture.

I truthfully am scared. He finally bought his ticket to Paris yesterday ( 4 days before departure) See if you wouldnt be freaking about being abandoned at that point. Its not about loving me or not loving me . Its about dumping your whole life in another country to leave everything to start your whole life over. I am pregnant. This is made this clearly freak out time for me. He finally bought his ticket, got his transit visa and is saying his goodbyes. It aint peaches and cream over here for me so I am the last person to judge a damn thing anyone else does or says. Ive been through hell..

I dont know what exactly your crisis is or with whom it is but you were surviving before you met that other guy you petitioned for. You had a vibrant and full life. You have a nice granddaughter.. My life before and memories of it helped me when I was dealing with the pali beating the ####### out of me. I was able to look at my pictures,my life and my accomplishments and it helped me keep going. Whatever is happening right at this moment is only a small part of a much bigger life

You could be burying your baby or your daughter or dealing with something really horrible. Some dumb man isnt worth even sweating over or lexaproing yourself to death over. Backstabbing friends arent worth it either. There is only so many times you can forgive before finally you say to yourself, I need to say goodbye. They will learn not to do it to the next person they make friends with.. they will miss you but that aint your problem . Its theirs. I miss one of my best friends who hooked up with a bozo abuser. Some women are only happy if they have a man in their life , even if they have to ditch their female friends over it and and get kicked around all over the place. You take them back every broken relationship, then they are off to the next loser and you dont hear from them until they are dumped again or in crisis. I dealt with that. I stopped doing that and now all my friends are givers and not takers who do things for me too instead of me always getting dumped on.

Whatever is going on Jackie,its not worth having a melt down. There are plenty of things to do and people who love you and I dont know if this is a guy thing.. or a friend pissing you off or what... but just move on and quickly and let the people who are dragging you down go and go quickly. You will see the next day. And quickly.... Don't give people who hurt you more than one chance. One chance is ok cause you know you gave them that chance. After that... close the doors and keep them closed . PERIOD

Filed: Timeline
Sinister?

ROFLMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Soooo confused! And I feel left out of all this...."ignorance is bliss they say!" However, I'd love a twinkie right now or the oreo cake! :devil:

Timeline

jenn can you really catch a fly with a chopstick? I used to have a friend who could catch a fly and would tie one of it's legs with a long hair and he'd be able to fly it like a pet for a while. I was always in awe of how he could do that!

Timeline
I don't think the best way to get rid of someone is to keep talking about them.

perhaps.

for our guest of honor, lemme do my andrew dice clay act..........

i've got.............chocolate!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
jenn can you really catch a fly with a chopstick? I used to have a friend who could catch a fly and would tie one of it's legs with a long hair and he'd be able to fly it like a pet for a while. I was always in awe of how he could do that!

Is this friend now in prison? :lol:

I don't think I've ever tried. Definitely on my list of things to master before I die.

Timeline

:bonk: that's a line from karate kid.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.