aj1

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

227 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Um that same person pm's me (with others) when some member on the board is arguing with me?? Okkkk....but this is an online forum for visa and regular chit chat about MENA related subjects why are some people getting into everyone's business?? If you speak freely on this forum alot of things get twisted up and misunderstood cause everyone on here is not your friend it's people who give off Ein or jealous of you. Stupid people on here don't bother me cuz they wouldn't have the guts to say it to my face. Some of the people bickering about me are my grandmas age so I don't even bother saying anything. I think everyone should take that to their hearts. It's a computer what prevents people from acting civilized towards you so I'd be honored somebody saves up all your information in their head and remembers you and then posts wierd random stuff about you back on this forum. "If you have haters you're doing something right."

don't flatter yourself. The same person emailed me about you about how the syntax of your posts change from highly articulate english to very broken and gramatically incorrect which is consistant to either 2 people posting under your screen name or someone helping you post. You have to get over this concept of people being jealous of you though Sarah. Thats really not the personality of most American women. I saw alot of that overseas in other cultures based on houses,cars, who has the nicest furniture, beach house, hair etc. Here intelligence is very valued. If you feel like sometimes people are overly critical, it may be because you are not expressing yourself in the way that you want to and thats because you have a language barrier. No one is bickering about you. I haven't really noticed too many people taking much of an interest in you other than to fan flames of gossip or include you in grudges which is what pmming people and stirring ####### is all about. I am sure by after reading this thread that you know that antagonising people on this board over the last couple of years has been a trend, although I personally feel no one has done it to you. The only reason I doubted you were Algerian was because you truly knew so little about your own culture and history and couldnt answer the most basic of questions. But the reality is that we have people in the USA that cannot find France on a map or can even pick out 5 countries on a world map. Deciding NOT to educate yourself is acceptable if you are learning disabled or have a below average IQ. Making a conscious choice to remain ignorant and not learn and better yourself is another thing.You not knowing much about history is not a reflection of you being Algerian or not. Its just a reflection on your interests and your educational background. This whole jealous thing would make sense if people knew what you looked like or knew you personally. No one knows you and you really don't articulate yourself well enough for anyone to find out. So relax.

But please dont feel singled out around here. No one wishes you will. If people reply to your posts, its based on the quality of your posts and your expression of your thoughts. The last critical posts I saw about things you have said on a couple of threads were made by women your own age.

The more you know the culture of these boards, the more you will realise just how many very articulate and well read women there are here. I sure have. Read the BUSH thread and some of the stuff Allousa and Ganja have written. Simply brilliant :thumbs:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um that same person pm's me (with others) when some member on the board is arguing with me?? Okkkk....but this is an online forum for visa and regular chit chat about MENA related subjects why are some people getting into everyone's business?? If you speak freely on this forum alot of things get twisted up and misunderstood cause everyone on here is not your friend it's people who give off Ein or jealous of you. Stupid people on here don't bother me cuz they wouldn't have the guts to say it to my face. Some of the people bickering about me are my grandmas age so I don't even bother saying anything. I think everyone should take that to their hearts. It's a computer what prevents people from acting civilized towards you so I'd be honored somebody saves up all your information in their head and remembers you and then posts wierd random stuff about you back on this forum. "If you have haters you're doing something right."

don't flatter yourself. The same person emailed me about you about how the syntax of your posts change from highly articulate english to very broken and gramatically incorrect which is consistant to either 2 people posting under your screen name or someone helping you post. You have to get over this concept of people being jealous of you though Sarah. Thats really not the personality of most American women. I saw alot of that overseas in other cultures based on houses,cars, who has the nicest furniture, beach house, hair etc. Here intelligence is very valued. If you feel like sometimes people are overly critical, it may be because you are not expressing yourself in the way that you want to and thats because you have a language barrier. No one is bickering about you. I haven't really noticed too many people taking much of an interest in you other than to fan flames of gossip or include you in grudges which is what pmming people and stirring ####### is all about. I am sure by after reading this thread that you know that antagonising people on this board over the last couple of years has been a trend, although I personally feel no one has done it to you. The only reason I doubted you were Algerian was because you truly knew so little about your own culture and history and couldnt answer the most basic of questions. But the reality is that we have people in the USA that cannot find France on a map or can even pick out 5 countries on a world map. Deciding NOT to educate yourself is acceptable if you are learning disabled or have a below average IQ. Making a conscious choice to remain ignorant and not learn and better yourself is another thing.You not knowing much about history is not a reflection of you being Algerian or not. Its just a reflection on your interests and your educational background. This whole jealous thing would make sense if people knew what you looked like or knew you personally. No one knows you and you really don't articulate yourself well enough for anyone to find out. So relax.

But please dont feel singled out around here. No one wishes you will. If people reply to your posts, its based on the quality of your posts and your expression of your thoughts. The last critical posts I saw about things you have said on a couple of threads were made by women your own age.

The more you know the culture of these boards, the more you will realise just how many very articulate and well read women there are here. I sure have. Read the BUSH thread and some of the stuff Allousa and Ganja have written. Simply brilliant :thumbs:

Case in point

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Case in point

OMFG that video made me bust a gut!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

age usually means experience maybe you should listen sometime

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

why would anyone be jealous of someone we don't know what they look like, how big their bank account is, how good their relationship with their SO is, or, or, or, or?

wasn't very nice for the grandma comment, btw. who knows how old YOU are anyway?

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

why would anyone be jealous of someone we don't know what they look like, how big their bank account is, how good their relationship with their SO is, or, or, or, or?

wasn't very nice for the grandma comment, btw. who knows how old YOU are anyway?

I don't know but she has said it over and over again that people must be jealous of her. I have no idea what she looks like to even have a jealous moment. I am certainly not jealous of her intellect. I haven't seen too much else to envy.. Its just in some cultures or places, jealousy is a huge deal. Its usually a big thing for women who are not empowered to do a whole lot else than sit around and gossip about people. I have a job, a little little kid, I am pregnant. I want to eat vegetables 24 hours a day. Being jealous of someone who cannot even form a complete thought doesnt come to mind.

I have so much to do on a daily basis just to live and get by that I dont have time to make people miserable talking about them nor pmming people

That post was to the woman who posted stuff cuz she was tired of people stalking her - I was telling her not to worry about people on the other side of the computer

read it again smart a$$ -- but you've just started something AGAIN funny how you felt that grandma comment related to you when I wasn't even talking about you

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
wasn't very nice for the grandma comment, btw. who knows how old YOU are anyway

Please tell me it wasn't me :devil: Cause I really am very young, I married at age 2 so the explains the children, I know it, you are surprised, ok, not a problem, just matured really fast. :devil:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

And to get the record straight - Where I come from our family members pass down this information to us about history family history , etc.. It's rare you see an Algerian reading up on Algerian history. We learn word of mouth being passed down.

As far as my intellect I can honestly say I'm a top student at my university on the DEANS LIST my english might not be all that but I lived part of my life and still live partly in Algeria every year. Your husband won't be the best english speaker either when he comes here would you like someone making fun of his english??? That's exactly what will happen if you keep pestering me. Whatever you put out you will get that 10 times more to yourself.

I talk to extremely nice people via Pm's - vs you I'm not as obsessed as you are with making friends or "singling me out" this is a FORUM this is ONLINE I HAVE REAL FRIENDS and ALOT OF THEM- I've taken a semester off of school because my spouse will be comming within couple of weeks that's why I'm so active on the boards. I'm bored out of my mind. I don't care if some fat - ### with kids and a younger husband doesn't like me. Did you get that thru your head? What did you think of yourself? If you wanna know what I really think about you I can take it to PM's with you. I signed up to this forum for visa questions and A's that's it. If I post something once in a while it's not to make friends with people twice my age like you. YOU shouldn't flatter YOURSELF

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Pass the Geritol, G-Girl.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Ohhh I think I'm gonna freaking cry wahrania keeps posting up a you tube video about me comparing me to some girl Oh gosh :crying:

Picking on people half her age -- that's one bitter woman

"Um that same person pm's me (with others) when some member on the board is arguing with me??

I was talking about the person who everyone posted that she was going around stalking people - I didn't know she was somebody to worry about she was really nice to me

Okkkk....but this is an online forum for visa and regular chit chat about MENA related subjects why are some people getting into everyone's business?? If you speak freely on this forum alot of things get twisted up and misunderstood cause everyone on here is not your friend it's people who give off Ein or jealous of you.

That was because some woman posted her personal business she was so fed up people kept harassing her online I was telling her not to worry and everybody won't be a friend to you.

Stupid people on here don't bother me cuz they wouldn't have the guts to say it to my face. Some of the people bickering about me are my grandmas age so I don't even bother saying anything.

THAT's EVERYONE in general who start stuff up I can name about 5 people at the top of my head- that wasn't referencing you but you know what go ahead and take it that way cuz you proved yourself to be a moron

I think everyone should take that to their hearts. It's a computer what prevents people from acting civilized towards you so I'd be honored somebody saves up all your information in their head and remembers you and then posts wierd random stuff about you back on this forum. "If you have haters you're doing something right."

That was speaking about another member who repeated all my information twisted up and portrayed it negatively when it was just messing around AGAIN wasn't talking about you wahrania you're not that important I told you that - I pity you

I don't know but she has said it over and over again that people must be jealous of her. I have no idea what she looks like to even have a jealous moment. I am certainly not jealous of her intellect. I haven't seen too much else to envy.. Its just in some cultures or places, jealousy is a huge deal. Its usually a big thing for women who are not empowered to do a whole lot else than sit around and gossip about people. I have a job, a little little kid, I am pregnant. I want to eat vegetables 24 hours a day. Being jealous of someone who cannot even form a complete thought doesnt come to mind.

I have so much to do on a daily basis just to live and get by that I dont have time to make people miserable talking about them nor pmming people

That's exactly what you're doing online

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.