aj1

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

227 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hope everyones hump day was the best!

Happy B-day if its yours and good luck with those teenage girls (happy that I have sons now...)

Samira and Jaouad

K3 and AOS

8-13-07: Sent package with I-129F to CSC overnight

9-25-07: NOA 1 recv

3-04-08: Approval Notice Sent

5-15-08:Interview Date

07-28-08:Visa Received (AP Hell 73 days)

08-02-08:US Entry (K-3)

08-05-08: Sent EAD package to CSC

12-07-08: Finally recvd EAD

04-20-09: AOS sent

07-23-09: AOS Interview-APPROVED!

Next file for Naturalization!

.png

and our family keeps growing and growing.....

x5Kpm8.png

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELINDA!

:luv:(L) (L) (L) (L) :luv:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

All of you that have little girls, make them take dance. I love recitals and dance class, do it when they are young, cause when they hit the I call it the I have lost my mind phase, you will lose all your good time fun. It is pretty bad, I remember pushing my first daughter hard core for dance and playing some kind of instrument. It is pretty funny how some of the mother’s are pretty obnoxious, but hey that is part of the package of fun. I really miss that, if my husband’s two daughters ever get to live with us, I see some dancing in their future. I love the customes, they are too die for. Ok , sorry for this insane rant, just remember recitals.

C7700L_large.jpg

C8-E1987_large.jpg

C8-E2443_large.jpg

C8-E2611_large.jpg

C8-E2620_large.jpg

It is out now, I am totally busted, I am such a girly girl, but those customes are soooooooo precious.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Happy Birthday, Melinda!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::star::star::star::dance::dance::dance:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

My friend and her husband have some kiddos and one of the boys names is Zain. so cute!!

edited to add, her husband is Lebanese, she is American

Edited by jessNgeorges

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Timeline
All of you that have little girls, make them take dance. I love recitals and dance class, do it when they are young, cause when they hit the I call it the I have lost my mind phase, you will lose all your good time fun. It is pretty bad, I remember pushing my first daughter hard core for dance and playing some kind of instrument. It is pretty funny how some of the mother’s are pretty obnoxious, but hey that is part of the package of fun. I really miss that, if my husband’s two daughters ever get to live with us, I see some dancing in their future. I love the customes, they are too die for. Ok , sorry for this insane rant, just remember recitals.

C7700L_large.jpg

C8-E1987_large.jpg

C8-E2443_large.jpg

C8-E2611_large.jpg

C8-E2620_large.jpg

It is out now, I am totally busted, I am such a girly girl, but those customes are soooooooo precious.

I think your heart breaks when they dont want the disney pajamas and underwear any more and they are too cool for absolutely everything

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

zain was the name i had picked out for my son but my hubbys family turned it down saying it was "too feminine" i asked many arabs about this and i got 50% for and 50% against, so zain, turned into Zaid, and now, i think zaid fits my lil man perfectly....

im sooo excited to see twin pics...

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

zain was the name i had picked out for my son but my hubbys family turned it down saying it was "too feminine" i asked many arabs about this and i got 50% for and 50% against, so zain, turned into Zaid, and now, i think zaid fits my lil man perfectly....

All the names in my husbands family are really long and very foreign sounding. I am shooting for something American sounding. His last name is already like a twelve letter nightmare that is totally unpronouncable to anyone I have ever met So how the heck can I give the kid a weird first name too.... His last name is a sahara name with oui sounds that sound like WEE and hya sound in the middle like a karate chop. You know the north african names with the 20 letter length and like 5 vowels...

C7700L_large.jpg

C8-E1987_large.jpg

C8-E2443_large.jpg

C8-E2611_large.jpg

C8-E2620_large.jpg

i don't think it's insane in the least! pink tutus and tiaras are adorable. gymnastics are great too, and both are lot more athletic than people give them credit for. i've read that kids with dance and gymnastics training can gain more agility, speed and flexibility that helps them do well in other sports too.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

happy birthday melinda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Promise pics...I'm already an ultrasound stalker on these monkeys! LOL :whistle: I agree with the names...its a 50/50. I guess we will see...if he loves Mommy for his name or decides to use a nickname in the future! LOL :devil:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Wow, long and eventful wednesday thread.

I did ballet for a really long time and some gymnastics too. I was in ballet for 9 years, and of course only 2 of that was toe because of age limitations (don't ever listen to horrid instructors which want little girls to do toe, you're supposed to be mostly done growing if not totally done as it can cause damage to your joints and bones if you are not from the stress and weight on the feet in that position). I really liked it a lot. I didn't like going for grading and I have no idea what happened to my grades. Meh. I still have my toe shoes. I always wanted to get a pair of blood-red toe shoes and of course you sew on your own tow pad and ribbons, so I'd pick a matching color. I saw those in the ballet version of Dracula and loved it.

ta me go hiontach is correct, they are both more athletic than people give them credit for and they do help with other sports.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.