aj1

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

227 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Happy Hump day everyone!

Reading what happened to some ppl here will keep me on my toes!! i love each and everyone of u and i love coming in here! :(:unsure:

Jackie... HUGS (F)

Nawal.... I LOVE TWINS!!! I ask God everyday that one day i wd have one :luv: May your babies come safely and cant wait for baby pix... and you too Jess u re sooo close yaaaay to MENA babies!!!! :luv:

:luv: Thanks!! I'm excited for them to arrive finally....I just woke up from my ONE of my daily coma naps!! Insane...but this past week is just sleep, sleep, sleep! (indicating get my rest now!!) I can't wait to see all the baby pics around too!!! :luv:

Tea sounds good Jackie....I think I could use some about now....a nap and then tea! LOL :thumbs:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
JOKE OF THE DAY:l

A woman in a restaurant saw a man come out of the men's restroom w/ his fly down. She approaches him and says "Excuse me sir, but your garage door is open". The man says "Oh! Did you get to see my hotrod?" She replies "No, but I saw a mini Cooper w/ 2 flat tires"!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just got home after a long day at work, and the first thing I get to do is clean my computer screen. I'll tell it to my hubby as soon as he's finished talking with his dad.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Um that same person pm's me (with others) when some member on the board is arguing with me?? Okkkk....but this is an online forum for visa and regular chit chat about MENA related subjects why are some people getting into everyone's business?? If you speak freely on this forum alot of things get twisted up and misunderstood cause everyone on here is not your friend it's people who give off Ein or jealous of you. Stupid people on here don't bother me cuz they wouldn't have the guts to say it to my face. Some of the people bickering about me are my grandmas age so I don't even bother saying anything. I think everyone should take that to their hearts. It's a computer what prevents people from acting civilized towards you so I'd be honored somebody saves up all your information in their head and remembers you and then posts wierd random stuff about you back on this forum. "If you have haters you're doing something right."

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Bridget my cousin is getting ready to give birth to her 5TH daughter, which will give her "irish twins" she had a baby 5 months ago and after 4 csections the doc told her no more and she had an IUD put in, well right before her hubbys deployment, she got pregnant apparently the IUD didnt work...so, She has Hannah, Makenna, Emma, Nora, and the next will be Olivia....her poor husband thats all i can say...thats 5 proms, 5 weddings to pay for, 5 periods, lol....

Nawal, Mabrook on twins...I am a fraternal twin, to my sister...A boy and a girl...how fun...that would be it for me...the perfect lil family...Do u have names picked out?

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow - I come home for dinner and bam - the daily thread is at page 13 - wonder why that is??? Must be because it is a special day for ME - my birthday - - - but who knows...cause I am sure its not all about me :wub: and mean ppl better stay away from this day;) Cause Social Worker w/an attitude is in the house :jest:

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Bridget my cousin is getting ready to give birth to her 5TH daughter, which will give her "irish twins" she had a baby 5 months ago and after 4 csections the doc told her no more and she had an IUD put in, well right before her hubbys deployment, she got pregnant apparently the IUD didnt work...so, She has Hannah, Makenna, Emma, Nora, and the next will be Olivia....her poor husband thats all i can say...thats 5 proms, 5 weddings to pay for, 5 periods, lol....

Nawal, Mabrook on twins...I am a fraternal twin, to my sister...A boy and a girl...how fun...that would be it for me...the perfect lil family...Do u have names picked out?

Thanks! That's awesome being a fraternal twin! I'm looking forward to the boy/girl combo...wondering how that will be when they get to school! LOL :innocent: We did pick out names...Zain (boy) and Nour (girl) inshaAllah.

Wow - I come home for dinner and bam - the daily thread is at page 13 - wonder why that is??? Must be because it is a special day for ME - my birthday - - - but who knows...cause I am sure its not all about me :wub: and mean ppl better stay away from this day;) Cause Social Worker w/an attitude is in the house :jest:

:dance: Happy Birthday Melinda!! Yes, its your day! A party just for your special day!! :dance:

Thanks! That's awesome being a fraternal twin! I'm looking forward to the boy/girl combo...wondering how that will be when they get to school! LOL :innocent: We did pick out names...Zain (boy) and Nour (girl) inshaAllah.

I didn't Zain could be used for boys too, I have several cousins with that name but they are all girls. Congrats on the twins though, I can't even imagine how that must feel! :star:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

I didn't Zain could be used for boys too, I have several cousins with that name but they are all girls. Congrats on the twins though, I can't even imagine how that must feel! :star:

:star: Thank you JP! Yeah, both names can be used for boy/girl. ...we have a Ziad and Zaid in our family already...:) Wanted to go with the Z combo! :star: I had several comments about the spelling of Nour too...Noor/Nour....(only from my friends and cousins in Jordan though...LOL)

:star: Thank you JP! Yeah, both names can be used for boy/girl. ...we have a Ziad and Zaid in our family already...:) Wanted to go with the Z combo! :star: I had several comments about the spelling of Nour too...Noor/Nour....(only from my friends and cousins in Jordan though...LOL)

Haha, well they should also know that when people move here from MENA, however their name gets translated is the spelling of the name.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
thats 5 proms, 5 weddings to pay for, 5 periods, lol

Tell them now to brace for the teen years, I have three daughters, boys, so much easier in the teen years. I am not sure what it is, but girls and mothers, they are so dramatic. It is all about them ALL THE TIME, it is killer. Lol

teenagers.jpg

Hey Tammy,

Happy birthday, don’t let your clients take you out girl. I have one old client, now trying to flirt with me, got to love mental illness, ####### is that. Sometimes I think the world has gone completely insane.

pic5.gif

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm kind of partial to the N-O-U-R spelling, lol :P .... I love both those names. BTW, could you touch me please?? :energy:

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINDA!!!! :star:

Edited by ME~n~HIM

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

That teenagers poster is hilarious!

Edited by m&n

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

I'm kind of partial to the N-O-U-R spelling, lol :P .... I love both those names. BTW, could you touch me please?? :energy:

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINDA!!!! :star:

:luv: Hehe! I'm partial to the NOUR spelling too! Many sweet and special people in my life with that spelling! ;) I will touch ya and pray w/ ya anytime habibty!! "touch, touch!!" :luv:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.