aj1

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

227 posts in this topic

Jackie...camel teeth are gross. :star:

yes BUT camel TOES are worse :lol:

mmmmmmmmm cake. That sounds yummy,,with Oreos in it.

wahrania, your words are much appreciated. I'm about to go thru a really rough time (again) and knowing I have friends here, I am sure will help me get thru it.

I heart my friends.

Jackie

pineapples, I'm innocent, what pineapples?

doods i had some jordanian love on the outside,,it was sticky like pineapple juice

that just doesn't sound right

twins would be awesome!! congrats! *sniff sniff... i wanna baby too :(

Thank you!! Careful, people I have been in contact with end up pregnant! LOL :devil:

TOUCH ME NEXT TOUCH ME NEXT!!!!!

I guess I didn't get ur post quoted Wah but thanks for the kind words.

Jackie, no matter how things go, I won't leave ya. I'm here for u wether I think ur right or wrong or inbetween. Love ya!

Nagi, If its any consolation, I've never heard (or at least I don't remember hearing) anything negative about you EVER.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks, Amal. I get tossed about from time to time in OT, no biggie. But then there is Alvira Gulch and the castle of monkeys. That is where they drew up their the battle plans. And really, I thought I was 0k with them. I had even prayed for them. My back is to them now. Basically, they don't even exist anymore is what that means.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Ok after reading this thread in it's entirety....I am REALLY confused and all I know now is I need some of that cake.

Jackie :luv::luv::luv:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline

I usually have cake, but today I only have rice. I guess that is a good thing considering the price of it is going up. May as well consider it as cake.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I just ate a sonic blast ..mmmmmmmm recees sonic blasts ROCK

700 calories left on my diet today.. thats pretty darn good and easily obtainable without feeling too hungry. yay!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I just ate a sonic blast ..mmmmmmmm recees sonic blasts ROCK

700 calories left on my diet today.. thats pretty darn good and easily obtainable without feeling too hungry. yay!

I YAY to that.... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Timeline

We don't have Sonic's here. Sigh.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

JOKE OF THE DAY:l

A woman in a restaurant saw a man come out of the men's restroom w/ his fly down. She approaches him and says "Excuse me sir, but your garage door is open". The man says "Oh! Did you get to see my hotrod?" She replies "No, but I saw a mini Cooper w/ 2 flat tires"!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Timeline
Ok after reading this thread in it's entirety....I am REALLY confused and all I know now is I need some of that cake.

Jackie :luv::luv::luv:

Ok

You buy vanilla cake mix

corn oil

eggs

a box of oreo cookies

2 disposable cake pans so you dont have to rinse

vanilla frosting

Then you mix up the vanilla cake mix and crush oreo cookies into the mix.. how ever many or few as you want.

There you have a cookies and cream cake

pour it in the pans ( grease up up)

bake 23 minutes

then let cool

frost with vanilla frosting then arrange more oreos on top

serve with chocolate chip ice cream

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

12 pages on a Wednesday!

Mom & I did our running around and now we're going to take a nap. *Yawns*

In other news...the ignore feature on this site really makes my experience heavenly & I highly recommend it to the pineapple ppl for combating those flying monkeys, ect. :lol:

Edited by Olivia*

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Hump day everyone!

Reading what happened to some ppl here will keep me on my toes!! i love each and everyone of u and i love coming in here! :(:unsure:

Jackie... HUGS (F)

Nawal.... I LOVE TWINS!!! I ask God everyday that one day i wd have one :luv: May your babies come safely and cant wait for baby pix... and you too Jess u re sooo close yaaaay to MENA babies!!!! :luv:

lyrics.jpg

Timeline
JOKE OF THE DAY:l

A woman in a restaurant saw a man come out of the men's restroom w/ his fly down. She approaches him and says "Excuse me sir, but your garage door is open". The man says "Oh! Did you get to see my hotrod?" She replies "No, but I saw a mini Cooper w/ 2 flat tires"!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

0h Lawd have mercy! :o

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

En naha twafeq rauhi.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.