Dr Mirage

Cheapset text / call from PI to US

17 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey everyone,

I txt my fiance on Yahoo Messenger. I enter her number and txt away. It cost me nothing, and she uses a Sun plan that is 100p for 24 hours, unlimited... i think that is what she pays.

We txt a lot. If I am off line, i still get off line messages like she is on messenger. I can log out to my phone, and receive her messages there if I choose.

I use Yahoo voice out for voice. It is .19 per min. and the quality is good to fair, most of the time.

Ronnie

Product-500.jpg

phsmall.gif

Vermont Service Center

I-129F Sent : 05-07-08

I-129F NOA1 : 05-15-08

Touched : 06-26-08

NOA2 : 08/29/08

ApprovaL NVC sent:09/01/08

Arrived @ NCV :09/03/08

called NVC 09/04/08 received case #*

NOA2 hard copy in mail Sept. 6, 2008

LetteR from NVC: Sept. 8, 2008

Left NVC : Sept. 24, 2008 > Arrived Sept. 29th

Medical Oct. : 7/13/2008 passed!

Interview date: Oct. 20,2008 7am ***APPROVED***

Visa delivery : Oct. 23,2008

Arrival in USA : oCt. 29 ,2008 POE Houston, Tx.

Life is good !!

<

Filed: Timeline
Hello all,

I know there is a topic here on the cheapest international call from US to PI here already on the board.

We are using Myworld and Time Warner Digital Phone One Price and are happy with that.

But what about when your fiance / spouse is already here in the US. (baliktad naman ito)

What is cheapest way to text / call from the Philippines to the US.

My fiance has many text buddies with SUN/GLOBE/SMART. What is the cheapest way for her to keep in touch with them? (via text or by voice)

Is there a unit / cell phone that can be used in the US where your friends can just call you locally from their Phlippines cell phone.

But, we do not want to pay for roaming fees that cost an arm and a leg.

Any information will help. Thanks.

There are lots of ways we communicate with my hubby. For 2 years upto present we're using VONAGE and it cost 40$ . Since we're using VOIP or voice over IP adress it is lesser. We are using skype too and it cost less too. But the problem is that you can use skype and VOIP if your family have a pc. If you want to you can signed in to your messenger over SMS .

Pauljoy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.