kitty loves moudi

YAY, APPROVED OCTOBER VSC FILER - TODAY!!!!!

57 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Hey Kitty

Congrats on your approval.

I got a quick question. It says that u received call from VSC. Is their a reason they called you, because most people just receive it in mail as far as I k now. And also did you online status has changed?

Thanks

Yess Azer, my husband's country, lebanon, has been having political problems since 2005, when the former Prime Minister Rafik Al Hariri was assasinated. There has been 5+ assasinations since then of political officials in hopes to break the USA backed government of Fouad Siniora, the current prime minister. The country has been without a president since Nov 2006 because the opposition group by the name of hezbollah refuses to accept any terms other than what they demand. The tiny country has been backsliding into difficult times, and civil war is most likely. Last week sectarian fighting erupted quickly the opposition fighters took over all west beirut by force. Most lebanese were prisoners in their own homes unable to even look outside from fear of stray bullets and even worse.. snipers on their rooftops.

This brings me to your question... I thought I'd give VSC another try and plead my case to them... I'd filed for Expedite one month earlier and was denied an hour later! I was lucky this time, when she answered .. I just told her everything.. I was desperate. She listened to me and asked for my information my phone number, she went to talk with her supervisor and when she returned to the phone, she said they've requested my case to be pulled and placed on the floor for adjudication. Since it had been over a month, she recommended I file another expedite making sure that I include pertinent information and proofs of where the problems occured and how this affected my husband, such as risks, fighting, etc. Luckily I'd been working on these to begin sending them out to senator, congressman... etc. So, I wrote up a two page letter outlining every problem, threat and its proof. The next day ... she actually called me (I never thought anyone in USCIS would do that) she said your case was pulled, adjudicated and approved! I thanked her for kind help and for listening to me.. she was very kind.. and said good luck and hope tht my husband can join me soon and I should be receiving the NOA2 by next week. She gave me the website to NVC to start getting familiar with that process. On the web I finally see the date change to todays date, but when I look it up with the case number it still shows pending. Maybe by tomorrow it might change. But tonight I am happy to know that there is still good people that can empathize with someone in a desperate situation as mine.

Edited by kitty loves moudi

USCIS (Total 212 days)

05-15-08 Received call from VSC - I was Approved Yay!

NVC (Total Days: 00)

-----

05/21/2008 : NVC Case# Assigned

05/26/2008 : I-864 AOS Fee Bill invoiced in NVC system.

05/26/2008 : DS-3032 generated

05/31/2008 : DS-3032 emailed by my spouse

06/02/2008 : AOS ($70) Paid online

06/03/2008 : I-864 AOS Barcode cover sheet generated

06/03/2008 : I-864 AOS Generated

06/11/2008 : Choice of agent email accepted at NVC

00/00/2008 : I-864 AOS package delivered to NVC

00/00/2008 : I-864 AOS package entered into NVC system

06/11/2008 : DS-3032 email reply received from NVC to my spouse

06/18/2008 : DS-230 IV Fee Bill Paid online ($400)

06/20/2008 : DS-230 IV Fee Barcode cover sheet generated.

06/20/2008 : DS-230 Packet generated and mailed by NVC

00/00/2008 : DS-230 package mailed to NVC by USPS Express mail

00/00/2008 : DS-230 IV Package delivered to NVC

00/00/2008 : DS-230 IV package entered into NVC system

00/00/2008 : Case Completed at NVC

Beirut U.S Embassy (Total Days: 0)

--------------------------

00/nn/2008 : Case Forwarded to Beirut U.S Embassy by DHL

00/nn/2008 : Medical at Beirut

00/nn/2008 : U.S Embassy Interview

-------------

00/nn/2008 : Arrival at U.S Port of Entry

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kitty, I just read your thread.

Congrats on getting your NOA2!! :star:

It gives the rest of us VSC-ers some hope too (even though it apparently took a very nice Vermont employee to pull up your file after you called ...).

Enjoy the feeling and I hope NVC goes real fast for you guys

Happy weekend!

Cat

Website US Department of State, Consular Affairs Bureau: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1339.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Congratulations.

Did you apply the evidences again or you were approved before you re-submit the evidence?

Edited by bnm

USCIS

I-130 Sent : 2007-10-01

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-01-07

I-130 Approved : 2008-05-19

NVC

NVC Received : 2008-05-28

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-06-13

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-06-13

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-06-13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

ktiyy hows it going... i bet u cant sleepp

well as u know NVC is going so FAST.. i hope u have all ur documents gathered remmebr start working on ur AOS i864 ok.. gather all stuff u need, if u need help PM me..

and ask ur husband to start sendin u his stuf if he hasnt yet...

so u can be out of NVC within a month or so..

the online payments r way too fast...

i read ur story about expediting.. im glad they had a heart to listen to u and pull out ur file.. this is ridiculous 6 month + wait.. and then seeing the recent filers get approved, that is n ot fair..

so im glad u were able to get approved.. especially since ur hubys country status..

right now wait til monday and see if NVC received ur case, by calling them it takes about 4 days for them to get it..

inshallah pretyy soon u will be with ur HABIBI :dance:

and enjoy ur happy married life together..keep us updated!!! :thumbs:

10-12-07 -mailed i130 to VSC

10-16-07- received by VSC

1-11-08- i130 NOA1

2-24-08-view case online

4-19-08- i130 NOA2

4-24-08- NOA2 hardcopy received

4-24-08- NVC CASE #ASSIGNED MDR

5-04-08- EMAILED CHOICE OF AGENT TO NVC

5-05-08- DS3032 AND AOS fee bill was generated today

5-05-08- paid AOS fee bill $70 online

5-07-08- AOS FEE now says PAID online, can print cover sht.

5-07-08*cald NVC and msg says AOS $recvd

5-12-08-DS3032 EMAIL Accepted

5-13-08*cald NVC and msg now says DS3032 choice of agent has been received.

5-13-08-mailed AOS i864 packet w/printed cover sheet from online payment (certified mail- priority)

5-15-08-AOS packet received by NVC

5-18-08 iv FEE bill invoiced

5-18-08 iv fee $400 paid online

5-20-08-iv fee cleared, able to print covr shet online

5-21-08-mailed DS230 packet to NVC via priority mail

5-29-08 aos ACCEPTED

5-29-08- DS 230 entered in system

6-3-08-cse cmplte.

6-11-08 case left NVC to chennai via DHL

6-16-08 case reached chennai

7-2-08 appt letter received by beneficiary

7-4-08 medical done in chennai

7-28-08 interview- AP for 4-6 weeks (awaiting name chk clearance-told by chenai operator)

8-20-08 chennai forwarded file to DOS- according to inquiry from congressmans office

(also confirmed by DOS)

8-28-08 file reached DOS- told by operator

9-2-08- last update to case,told by DOS

12-12-08 emailed chennai embassy asking status of our case, and got email to send passport..

12-15-08 submitted passport to vfs

12-19-08 VISA ISSUED! in hand!

12-25-08 hubbys arrival! smooth POE!

1-16-09 green card arrives

1-27-09 SSN card in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Kitty

I got a quick question. It says that u received call from VSC. Is their a reason they called you, because most people just receive it in mail as far as I k now. And also did you online status has changed?

Thanks

Yess Azer, my husband's country, lebanon, has been having political problems since 2005, when the former Prime Minister Rafik Al Hariri was assasinated. There has been 5+ assasinations since then of political officials in hopes to break the USA backed government of Fouad Siniora, the current prime minister. The country has been without a president since Nov 2006 because the opposition group by the name of hezbollah refuses to accept any terms other than what they demand. The tiny country has been backsliding into difficult times, and civil war is most likely. Last week sectarian fighting erupted quickly the opposition fighters took over all west beirut by force. Most lebanese were prisoners in their own homes unable to even look outside from fear of stray bullets and even worse.. snipers on their rooftops.

This brings me to your question... I thought I'd give VSC another try and plead my case to them... I'd filed for Expedite one month earlier and was denied an hour later! I was lucky this time, when she answered .. I just told her everything.. I was desperate. She listened to me and asked for my information my phone number, she went to talk with her supervisor and when she returned to the phone, she said they've requested my case to be pulled and placed on the floor for adjudication. Since it had been over a month, she recommended I file another expedite making sure that I include pertinent information and proofs of where the problems occured and how this affected my husband, such as risks, fighting, etc. Luckily I'd been working on these to begin sending them out to senator, congressman... etc. So, I wrote up a two page letter outlining every problem, threat and its proof. The next day ... she actually called me (I never thought anyone in USCIS would do that) she said your case was pulled, adjudicated and approved! I thanked her for kind help and for listening to me.. she was very kind.. and said good luck and hope tht my husband can join me soon and I should be receiving the NOA2 by next week. She gave me the website to NVC to start getting familiar with that process. On the web I finally see the date change to todays date, but when I look it up with the case number it still shows pending. Maybe by tomorrow it might change. But tonight I am happy to know that there is still good people that can empathize with someone in a desperate situation as mine.

oh....so they probably aren't on our file box then :(

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Congrats Kitty!!!

That's so awesome!!!

It's a great feeling huh?

VSC

Sent I-130..................December 24 2007

Recieved NOA1...........Febuary 13th 2008

Received NOA2 approval email........May 1st 2008

NVC

May 6th 2008 : NVC received & case# generated

May 15th 2008 : NVC generated & mailed DS 3032 & AOS Fee Bill

May 28th 2008 : DS 3032 Sent (E-mailed / Auto Response)

June 4th 2008 : AOS shows PAID on website, THEN REJECTED twice

June 11th 2008 : AOS bill finally accepted. Shows PAID on website.

June 25th 2008 : Paid $400.00 IV Bill

June 26th 2008 : IV Bill shows PAID on website.

June 30th 2008 : Mailed DS-230 package to NVC.

July 11th 2008 : Called NVC. Automated message stated CASE COMPLETE!

August 8th 2008: Called NVC and spoke with operator. She stated Sept 29th at 9am is when the interview is scheduled for.

Sept 29th 2008: Wife had interview. Medical exam was about to expire before our flight so we had to get another one. Mailed it in to the embassy and got wife's visa a few days later in the mail.

Oct. 20th 2008: Wife, daughter and myself arrive back in America. POE took a whole 10 or 15 minutes.

Oct. 21st - forever: Happy to be with my wife and baby girl.

Good luck everyone!!! Stay strong and don't give up!

Jeff, Akiko and Mokka Harlow Krause!

2737631017_9d7de3d7bb_m.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congratulations Kitty!!!! We knew you would be getting approved soon!!!

I-130 Timeline:

12-11-2007- Married my Love

02-08-2008- CSC receives I-130

02-11-2008- Received Hardcopy NOA1

08-14-2008- Approved!!! 216 days...

08-21-2008- NOA2 Hardcopy received

08-27-2008- NVC Receives file, NVC Case Number issued

09-05-2008- AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032 Generated

09-06-2008- E-mailed DS-3032 to NVC

09-11-2008- Received Hardcopy of DS-3032 and AOS Fee Bill

09-15-2008- Mailed Hardcopy of DS-3032

09-16-2008- Paid $70 AOS fee online

09-17-2008- Received E-mail confirming the DS-3032 Agent

09-17-2008- Printed Coversheet for AOS paperwork

09-17-2008- IV Bill Invoiced

12-16-2008- Sent I-864 EZ to NVC

NOW: Debating on current situation...

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hey Kitty

Thanks

Yeah thats what i thought too after reading it :crying: We have to be soon Shrewd, we have to. Congrats again Kitty, its about time they got to you!!!!!!!!

I can't believe my eyes!!!! WOW!!!!!

:dance:

I am incredibly happy for you. It makes my day!!!!

Go forth to the NVC and succeed in the rest of your journey.

Get as far away from Vermont as you can as fast as you can! LOL!

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Kitty

Thanks

Yeah thats what i thought too after reading it :crying: We have to be soon Shrewd, we have to. Congrats again Kitty, its about time they got to you!!!!!!!!

I just dont know how much longer I can do this :(

I think I need to stay away from VSC because it is harder to block it all out when you see everyones lives going on past yours (thankfully they are getting approved...sad I am not)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

HEY EVERYONE WE GOT APPROVED TODAY!!!!!!!! THANK GOD :dance:

I dont know the PC dance yet, but if I was doing something resembling a dance :rofl:

CONGRATS!!! We just got approved too, May 15! CSC here, July filer. :dance::wow:

1190776ucw831u5nf.gif

now that's a wow! congratulations!

our time Timeline

11/23/2004: Meet online

09/21/2005: Meet in person (cebu, phils)

02/14/2006: Got married in Cebu Capitol Hall, Cebu, Philippines

01/23/2007: Our Son was Born

02/14/2007: Our First Wedding Anniversary

09/22/2007: My husband go back to US after 2 years stay in the Philippines to go back to work.

02/14/2008: Our Second Wedding Anniversary

-----Our IR-1 / CR-1 Journey----

12/20/2007: Sent I-130 Application

01/20/2008: Waiting.... Still no receipt notice (NOA1)

02/08/2008: NOA1 received

02/24/2008: case available online

06/13/2008: NVC: Visa Approved

06/14/2008: Touched

-----Our k3/k4 Journey----

02/29/2008: i129-f sent to vermont

03/03/2008: application received in VSC

03/14/2008: NOA1 received

03/25/2008: Touched

06/13/2008: NVC: Visa Approved

06/14/2008: Touched

07/11/2008: received a letter to call us embassy manila to schedule appointment date for K3 visa interview

07/30/2008: Schedule for Medical Exam at St. Lukes

08/05/2008: Interview at US embassy Manila

I was definitely saddened when I heard the news about Lebanon. They were saying that there may be no choice but to compromise with Hezzbollah on NPR yesterday, which I think is a tragedy.

While the news of this approval doesn't change anything for those of us in October hell, I'm very glad for you.

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.