naqz_mrn

MAY 12: INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You are approved for sure 99.9% ....

Goodluck!!

Hello Fellow Vjers,

I want to say thank you for this wonderful site, and it gives me all the needed information from the start. I also want to say thank you for my fellow vjers Gie, Maria Nina, Ana who have the same interview date with me. We agreed to wait each other infront at the embassy at around 5am. The guard start to call the 7:30am appointment and the four of us went to the waiting line, show the appointment letter at the guard in-charge. At around 6:30am we were inside the US embassy, wait for our time to get in line and get the assign number. After having the number we wait for our names to be called for the finger scanner. I was called at the pre-screener window at around 9:40am and interview with the consul at 10:30am. The interview with the consul went smooth. The lady consul was so nice to me and she smiled when she cannot pronounce the last name of my fiance. The interview lasted only for about 7 minutes. She said i can wait outside for my papers to be called for the visa delivery.

We were out at around 11:30am, and the four of us went to lunch together with Maria Nina mother and baby, Gie, Ana, me and my aunt Lalaine.

To all my fellow vjers, thank you so much for all your support and prayers. Also a special thanks to dbears.

:dance::dance::dance:

Congratulation to you. I just want to know how will you know if your APPROVEd? I has my interview this morning, and the consular officer told me that they will just verify my documents and i everything seems to be ok. she also told me to wait for name to be called and they will give me instruction. Tha guy on window 37 ask me if i pay for my Docs. Verification i said i already pay it last April 14,2008 and Delbros told me that they just send it last monday May 12, 2008.... I'm worried if i passed or not. Then he also give me pink slip and ask to pay for the Visa delivery... But according to other people even though you pay, it doesn't mean you are Approved.... Just a little bit confused.

Thanks

Jackie

dancing-2.gifDSCN0582-1.jpgdancing-2.gif

thweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gif

butterflies.gifbutterflies.gif

-a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e-

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.