w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

KKK endorses McCain: "A black President would go against just about everything we stand for"

473 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I am going to say something very hippy dippy and say why can't we all just have human pride and not make it a color issue? We can value our nationalities without making it a pride or race issue. :innocent: Sings...kumbaya

Because the minorities started it first and it's only fair for everyone to have a group to celebrate the color of their skin, even if it doesn't make any sense, just in order to show how non-PC one is.

White people are already a minority on this planet - and Non-Hispanic Caucasian Americans will

become a minority in the United States in just a few decades.

Then we can all get about the daily routine of just being human.

Then we'll be the last ones laughing. Affirmative action, here we come! :lol:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
and Non-Hispanic Caucasian Americans will

at which point you can start your club

I don't need your permission to start my club.

go for it, whitey

Ooh, a racial slur! Classy.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Ok, I did a google image search of the phrase "white pride" with filtering turned OFF. I won't the images, but if you're interested feel free to do so yourself. If they don't tell you what the connotations of the phrase "white pride" are, nothing will.

Done... nasty ey? Make sure you turn the filters off.

We as a society are not yet ready to say we are anywhere over the psychological hump of racism yet. Getting there but not yet.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
If we wanted to express pride in our ethnic culture (not that the mainstream really has one - and identifiable one anyway), we lost the right to do so when we made it about putting down minority groups.

I disagree. I'm not responsible for other white people's actions.

Not directly no - but you can't change what are established and deep-rooted connotations.

Indeed this line of argument reminds me somewhat of the "I'm taking it back" speech in Clerks 2.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I am going to say something very hippy dippy and say why can't we all just have human pride and not make it a color issue? We can value our nationalities without making it a pride or race issue. :innocent: Sings...kumbaya

Because the minorities started it first and it's only fair for everyone to have a group to celebrate the color of their skin, even if it doesn't make any sense, just in order to show how non-PC one is.

White people are already a minority on this planet - and Non-Hispanic Caucasian Americans will

Then we can all get about the daily routine of just being human.

Then we'll be the last ones laughing. Affirmative action, here we come! :lol:

Gonna need a lot more to get rid of that. I understand the joke but the context of its reality are not something I laugh at that much.

Edited by maviwaro

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

where is Prussian Blue at? when you need them and their music?

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

289kl07.jpg

sc88d2.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

:ot: What's a shame is that white people can't stand up and cheer professing their white pride because of the dark history (no pun intended) surrounding this great nation (not to mention the ever looming KKK)? :ot2: Edited by Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Timeline
I think 6 was referring to being specifically white power, not white pride. Haven't we had this thread recently?

Pride is fine as long as its not derogatory of other groups. Simple enough. No $hitpot to stir all that much.

More that I don't understand why anyone would want to promote the "pride/power" of what is a cultural majority.

It might be said that as an Englishman I identify more with my nationality and specific cultural background than my ethnicity. My "whiteness" is more or less irrelevant to me in that respect.

In Black America - you have what is essentially a new sub-culture that defines itself (inevitably) by its ethnicity foremost rather than by severed links to ancient mother-cultures from which it is at least 2 hundred years removed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
and Non-Hispanic Caucasian Americans will

at which point you can start your club

I don't need your permission to start my club.

go for it, whitey

Ooh, a racial slur! Classy.

what's your fukcing problem?

Where's your sense of humor?

"I don't need your permission..." :rolleyes:

More that I don't understand why anyone would want to promote the "pride/power" of what is a cultural majority.

It's the kneejerk, anti-PC crowd that has a big problem with BET.

Edited by Jenn!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

When white people are the poorest in this country, being mistreated and having rights taken away, then we might have a problem. As of now, even if a minority in the world, white people hold an immense amount of power, money, and influence over the world. And if they don't, is it going to be the end of the world? It seems history shows the rise and fall of different kinds of leaderships.

Of course if people want to celebrate their nationalities that is good. I am just having a problem with people who do it in a way to feel superior to others.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

:pop:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline

Ray Larsen, the International Imperial Wizard of the National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan: "Somebody else down south is gonna take him out. If that man is elected President, he'll be shot sure as hell".

Edited by VJ Troll

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline
It's the kneejerk, anti-PC crowd that has a big problem with BET.

The irony here is that taking someone who takes issue with BET and NCAAP via the old chestnut "if someone white were to do this people would be up in arms" is being about as PC as you can get.

Your right. Proof of that is the reelection of a scum bag like Marion Barry. This is what I love about America. How certain races, well one in particular actually, has no problem voting in a thug like Marion Barry again, because of the color of his skin, but whenever anyone addresses race that is white, then they are ignorant, bigot, racist etc etc etc etc...

There is a huge double-standard in this country when it comes to race. Why are there "black colleges" and no "white colleges"? God forbid someone starts an organization with the word "white" in it... you'd have protests and that moron Al Sharpton would be blocking traffic again.

My company has these gatherings monthly. It's always "black employees" or "hispanic employees". I've yet to see a "white employees" meeting.