w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

KKK endorses McCain: "A black President would go against just about everything we stand for"

473 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Ok, so we've debunked that the NAACP is like the KKK, right? Bottom line is are we surprised at all by this endorsement? There are many people that won't vote for Obama purely based on skin color, which is just sad to me.

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get some sun Dean... increase that Vitamin D production in you...

i burn too a crisp..red hair...pale.........and i am a vampire

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Ok, so we've debunked that the NAACP is like the KKK, right?

I dunno, I'm still waiting for the justification/explanation of why the klan came about in the first place - which seemed to be implied a few posts back...

Next we can talk about Mahmoud Ahmadinjad's view of the Holocaust - that "more research is needed" to establish if it really was "that bad" or indeed - if it happened at all :unsure:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I dunno, I'm still waiting for the justification/explanation of why the klan came about in the first place - which seemed to be implied a few posts back...

Next we can talk about Mahmoud Ahmadinjad's view of the Holocaust - that "more research is needed" to establish if it really was "that bad" or indeed - if it happened at all :unsure:

Didn't you know Mahmie was going to vote for Obama? :lol:

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
lol, 'your'

which normally is not as funneh but v much so when you're telling someone how stupid he is.... :rofl:

:rofl:

Yet, the post equating the NAACP with the KKK did nothing to you. :rofl:

People and their priorities. :dance:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

dreamy_Riyad-2.jpg2615261345_a42ed1904a.jpg

No one tell the hubby! Oh wait I already told HIM! :)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
You might have some excellent points and maybe you're very intelligent and well versed on this subject; however, you won't reach anyone by insulting them.

you mistake me for someone who was trying to reach them. :)

So in other words, you were merely attempting to flaunt you "superior knowledge" while acting exceptionally rude.

nope, in other words I didn't give a rat's a_s_s if they are reached or not. :dance:

Why do you care so much?

To be honest, I don't really care. I'm just have a difficult time understanding why you would go to the trouble of replying to someone else if you didn't at least have some objective a bit more noteworthy than "Look at me! Look at me! I'm so smart and you're so dumb!" :P

Timeline

me thinks you will be waiting for a looooooooooooooooooooong time for that explanation. :lol:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
lol, 'your'

which normally is not as funneh but v much so when you're telling someone how stupid he is.... :rofl:

:P Welcome to VJ

Edited by Jabberwocky

Timeline
You might have some excellent points and maybe you're very intelligent and well versed on this subject; however, you won't reach anyone by insulting them.

you mistake me for someone who was trying to reach them. :)

So in other words, you were merely attempting to flaunt you "superior knowledge" while acting exceptionally rude.

nope, in other words I didn't give a rat's a_s_s if they are reached or not. :dance:

Why do you care so much?

To be honest, I don't really care. I'm just have a difficult time understanding why you would go to the trouble of replying to someone else if you didn't at least have some objective a bit more noteworthy than "Look at me! Look at me! I'm so smart and you're so dumb!" :P

I think its more important to look at the opposite... not why one is smarter than another but rather why another acts like a buffoon aka foolish if not really in the know as to a particular issue.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

me thinks you will be waiting for a looooooooooooooooooooong time for that explanation. :lol:

No doubt.

Timeline

hmmm, so is this the explanation of why you are responding to me since you don't care?

Anyway, you are so right! GET OUT OF HEAD! How were you able to figure out my motives so fast? You know me so well. I've never had a complete stranger figure me out like that. I ache for random internet people to notice me. It's my life's goal to have people I don't know think I'm smart and agree with me! Thank You! I didn't realize any of that. :thumbs:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I think its more important to look at the opposite... not why one is smarter than another but rather why another acts like a buffoon aka foolish if not really in the know as to a particular issue.

Overall, I tend to agree. However, even if someone is far less knowledgeable about something than you are, there's generally little reason to insult them over it. If they make an ignorant comment, so what? Anyone who knows better will realize they're acting foolish. There's no reason to gloat or toss rude comments. In fact, by doing so, you draw attention away from their misinformed/uninformed statements and towards your insults, which probably wasn't the intended objective.

hmmm, so is this the explanation of why you are responding to me since you don't care?

Anyway, you are so right! GET OUT OF HEAD! How were you able to figure out my motives so fast? You know me so well. I've never had a complete stranger figure me out like that. I ache for random internet people to notice me. It's my life's goal to have people I don't know think I'm smart and agree with me! Thank You! I didn't realize any of that. :thumbs:

You're very welcome. I can also predict the future too, but for that, I need payment upfront. ;)

Timeline
lol, 'your'

:P Welcome to VJ

:lol:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

Timeline

Overall, I tend to agree. However, even if someone is far less knowledgeable about something than you are, there's generally little reason to insult them over it. If they make an ignorant comment, so what? Anyone who knows better will realize they're acting foolish. There's no reason to gloat or toss rude comments. In fact, by doing so, you draw attention away from their misinformed/uninformed statements and towards your insults, which probably wasn't the intended objective.

I agree but for different motives... I think the buffoons don't really realize (and what a sad existence if they did) that they're so freakin' dense when they repeat the same spiel without noticing how flawed their reasoning is. All you can really do is continue showing superior reasoning and logic... superior to flawed, that is!