w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

KKK endorses McCain: "A black President would go against just about everything we stand for"

473 posts in this topic

any color isn't racist but white.

if i say something about black people, i won't get introuble but if you're white and say something you'd get introuble :rolf:

Funny how #6, Fancy Pants, maviwaro, Len and co never seem to address that. Ever..

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I didn't miss it - I think the whole thing is appalling.

But those neighbours aren't "Black America" no matter how much you want to perpetuate stereotypes on a national level.

Riiight. Much like you don't support violence but understand the young inner city black Americans plight.

Wow. On top of being an engineer and an economist, you must be one bad mutha to be able to tell people to shut the 'f' up. How tall are you - 5'6"?

Lets make a bet shall we. I will find the guy from the gate and if he verifies my story you give me $5,000. With your wife being a doctor or was it lawyer and all. If he says Bill is full of ####, then I will give you guys the $5K. Deal??

Just answer my question....if the average height of a Greek male is 5'6", where are you as far as average height goes?

Dude I am 6'1".

Wow. That's like a small point guard size on an NBA team.

shaq.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Perhaps I should - you've already cornered the market on the Boo-Yah letspullshitoutofourarseandtrytopassitoffasgourmetchocolate service.

And which of anything you post has ever been backed by evidence.

The only difference is that when someone else says it you demand proof, only to turn around and try discredit it. Then when you post a point of view it becomes a matter of fact and does not need to be backed.

Grotesque racist generalisations and historical relativism deserve to be challenged and refuted. As I said earlier - you don't have the balls to follow up on your own words. If you did - you'd actually want to discuss your thoughts on why you think the KKK came into being, rather than floating an implication which betrays your own massive ignorance.

You haven't heard of sociology... at all... have you...?

Is that what it is now sociology. Every day it is something new.. I thought the other week it was political science..

I'm sure you have a dictionary and can figure out the difference for yourself.

if i say something about black people, i won't get introuble but if you're white and say something you'd get introuble :rolf:

Funny how #6, Fancy Pants, maviwaro, Len and co never seem to address that. Ever..

:innocent:

Timeline

Its not a particularly difficult or profound question to answer to be honest.

Why when you know everything. You sure as hell are in every thread.

So answer it rather than asking others answer your questions.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

I'm aware and up-front about my own limitations.

You however like to bite off more not only more than you can chew, but more than you can put in your mouth.

actually let me do it for you #6. You will start with the I don't support it bla bla bla and then turn around and link it to historical events. With no evidence of your own of course..

Effectively never answering the question.

Edited by Boo-Yah!

Timeline

So answer it rather than asking others answer your questions.

Sure.

Society isn't equal.

Sure.

Society isn't equal.

And that basically sums your view up then. Where it is okay for someone black, in America, to ridicule someone white. Yet racist when it occurs the other way round. Where it is okay to allow a group to promote the advancement of a race alone but "grotesquely racist" for the opposite group to exist for Caucasians.

Out of curiosity. Do you think this also happens and is viewed in the same way in the UK, Europe, Australia etc??

Edited by Boo-Yah!

Timeline
Sure.

Society isn't equal.

That sums your views up then. It is okay for someone black, in America, to ridicule someone white. Yet racist when it occurs the other way round.

Out of curiosity. Do you think this also happens and is viewed in the same way in the UK, Europe, Australia etc??

Well you're not actually talking about "ridicule" as much as hate speech.

Obviously its not okay whoever does it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I didn't miss it - I think the whole thing is appalling.

But those neighbours aren't "Black America" no matter how much you want to perpetuate stereotypes on a national level.

Riiight. Much like you don't support violence but understand the young inner city black Americans plight.

Wow. On top of being an engineer and an economist, you must be one bad mutha to be able to tell people to shut the 'f' up. How tall are you - 5'6"?

Lets make a bet shall we. I will find the guy from the gate and if he verifies my story you give me $5,000. With your wife being a doctor or was it lawyer and all. If he says Bill is full of ####, then I will give you guys the $5K. Deal??

Just answer my question....if the average height of a Greek male is 5'6", where are you as far as average height goes?

Dude I am 6'1".

Wow. That's like a small point guard size on an NBA team.

shaq.jpg

that's nice, but this ain't the nba, is it?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

that's nice, but this ain't the nba, is it?

Like he would know the difference anyway. He is probably trying to blame NAFTA for something. Maybe if we all used solar panels the issue would be solved.

Timeline
I'll have to dig out the stats - but I seem to remember pointing out to BY a while back that black americans are statistically 4 times more likely than whites to experience poverty, and for that poverty to be generational.

You will dig out the stats :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sure - I'd hate to disappoint.

My sums don't add up to yours:

Total Poverty: 37,000,000

Non Hispanic Whites: 8.2% = 303,4000

Blacks: 24.3% = 8,991,000

Hispanics: 20.6% = 7,622,000

Asians: 10.3% = 3811000

There's roughly 13.5 million missing from the total. Who are these people - Martians? Native Americans perhaps...? They are after all the poorest ethnic group in the country, with their own share of social problems. Or perhaps... people who didn't declare their race on the census forms. I dunno...

I found those number last year. Here are the latest:

Number of Americans in poverty: 37 million

24.9% of black Americans living in poverty.

Estimated black population: 39.7 million

So 9.9 million African Americans live in Poverty. Therefore 26.8% of Americans living in poverty are black and the rest are not.

OK.... so using those figures 24.9% of all blacks (or 1 in 4) are living in poverty - proportionally. How does that compare proportionally to other ethnicities?

By my calculations 26.8% are living in poverty. There are also a lot of black Americans who are extremely rich. I have meet many African Americans who are not crying for money. Oprah is worth about $1,500,000,000..

So Black Americans have slightly greater than a 1 in 4 change of living in poverty. Thanks mate!