w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

KKK endorses McCain: "A black President would go against just about everything we stand for"

473 posts in this topic

There is such a thing called benefit of the doubt - that suggests if I get beaten up by a white/black/yellow/brown person that i don't then blame all white/black/yellow/brown people for it.

In any case - are you ready to share your thoughts on why the KKK came into being?

You seemed to miss the part about the black neighbors cheering the drunk 40 year old black woman beating a 16 year old white girl on; who she nearly killed.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
But, as you bring up points "from other threads" you yourself get ludicrous making ridiculous threats about what you'd do to X and Y if they did Z. If it is what it is and you insist on standing by your own words, then yes, you are a racist. Word for word.

No I just don't like the inner city black culture. Simple as that.

Funny how just the other day I was at Dulles airport and I heard these guys mocking a guy with an African accent out loud; And being racist. They where wearing LA boxing tops and where flying to LA. So I told them to shut the #### up and move on. The guy thanked me when I gave him my ticket to process before boarding. Is that the type if racist Ii am like?

As I said earlier. My black friend from South Africa can not stand ghetto black American culture so does that make him racist as well.

Wow. On top of being an engineer and an economist, you must be one bad mutha to be able to tell people to shut the 'f' up. How tall are you - 5'6"?

joe_pesci.jpg

There is such a thing called benefit of the doubt - that suggests if I get beaten up by a white/black/yellow/brown person that i don't then blame all white/black/yellow/brown people for it.

In any case - are you ready to share your thoughts on why the KKK came into being?

You seemed to miss the part about the black neighbors cheering the drunk 40 year old black woman beating a 16 year old white girl on; who she nearly killed.

I didn't miss it - I think the whole thing is appalling.

But those neighbours aren't "Black America" no matter how much you want to perpetuate stereotypes on a national level.

:lol: what does that even mean?

As cheap shots go - you really need to pick them better.

Um your discrediting a noble prize winners comments as merely opinion. Yet you have no problem making out your own posts to be a matter of fact.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

Um your discrediting a noble prize winners comments as merely opinion. Yet you have no problem making out your own posts to be a matter of fact.

Watson himself acknowledged that he was expressing his own opinion and that he couldn't validate the statements he made with reference to his own work. But then you ought to know this... surely...

Wow. On top of being an engineer and an economist, you must be one bad mutha to be able to tell people to shut the 'f' up. How tall are you - 5'6"?

Lets make a bet shall we. I will find the guy from the gate and if he verifies my story you give me $5,000. With your wife being a doctor or was it lawyer and all. If he says Bill is full of ####, then I will give you guys the $5K. Deal??

Watson himself acknowledged that he was expressing his own opinion and that he couldn't validate the statements he made with reference to his own work. But then you ought to know this... surely...

Oh is that it. Thanks for clarifying it up #6.

Maybe we should start a new #6 wiki service. Where you tell us what everything means..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
But, as you bring up points "from other threads" you yourself get ludicrous making ridiculous threats about what you'd do to X and Y if they did Z. If it is what it is and you insist on standing by your own words, then yes, you are a racist. Word for word.

No I just don't like the inner city black culture. Simple as that.

Funny how just the other day I was at Dulles airport and I heard these guys mocking a guy with an African accent out loud; And being racist. They where wearing LA boxing tops and where flying to LA. So I told them to shut the #### up and move on. The guy thanked me when I gave him my ticket to process before boarding. Is that the type if racist Ii am like?

As I said earlier. My black friend from South Africa can not stand ghetto black American culture so does that make him racist as well.

The difference is that Watson's statement was his own opinion and not something that he could validate with reference to his work.

Yes unlike your comments.

Good for you. Somehow I don't believe it but hey, so be it.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lets make a bet shall we. I will find the guy from the gate and if he verifies my story you give me $5,000. With your wife being a doctor or was it lawyer and all. If he says Bill is full of ####, then I will give you guys the $5K. Deal??

Just answer my question....if the average height of a Greek male is 5'6", where are you as far as average height goes?

I didn't miss it - I think the whole thing is appalling.

But those neighbours aren't "Black America" no matter how much you want to perpetuate stereotypes on a national level.

Riiight. Much like you don't support violence but understand the young inner city black Americans plight.

Just answer my question....if the average height of a Greek male is 5'6", where are you as far as average height goes?

Dude I am 6'1".

Timeline

It was opinion, Dr. Watson said it and even expressed deep remorse over such a gaffe. To 6's defense, I and I'm sure plenty others too, can attest without any reasonable doubt that he also states opinions, much unlike your poor choice of words to convey a bravado that is questionable at best.

Timeline

Maybe we should start a new #6 wiki service. Where you tell us what everything means..

Perhaps I should - you've already cornered the market on the Boo-Yah letspullshitoutofourarseandtrytopassitoffasgourmetchocolate service.

BTW - that does't sound like a very realistic bet.

Edited by Number 6

Timeline

Oh boy, another gem for posterity. :lol:

Timeline
Riiight. Much like you don't support violence but understand the young inner city black Americans plight.

You haven't heard of sociology... at all... have you...?

Or cause and effect...

Anyway, that's enough silliness for one night.

Perhaps I should - you've already cornered the market on the Boo-Yah letspullshitoutofourarseandtrytopassitoffasgourmetchocolate service.

And which of anything you post has ever been backed by evidence.

The only difference is that when someone else says it you demand proof, only to turn around and try discredit it. Then when you post a point of view it becomes a matter of fact and does not need to be backed.

You haven't heard of sociology... at all... have you...?

Is that what it is now sociology. Every day it is something new.. I thought the other week it was political science..