w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

KKK endorses McCain: "A black President would go against just about everything we stand for"

473 posts in this topic

Why should I feel guilty for the past wrongs? The slave traders in africa were black, without them there would not have been that much of it.

To even try to get me to feel guilty about slavery or any other person that thrives on "I cant" because I'm this or Im that. Its a total waste of time.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Maybe that's what is at issue here - this perception that anything positive for a minority is a "punishment" for a non-minority.

Tell that to the white kid with an B average who didn't get accepted because the black or hispanic kid with a C- took his spot.

Or *any* kid with a C-

As I said - there are many reasons this could happen.

There are actually some people on here who work as academic admissions counsellor's - their view on this would probably be illuminating...

To be fair (which is really what this is all about, isn't it?), grades aren't everything. Sure, they're probably the best way to monitor someone's performance in any given class and a GPA is a good indicator of someone's aptitude in whatever area they are studying, but people are more than just grades.

Some jobs require certain types of people. I'm not trying to be discriminatory here, but if there's an opening for a position that deals with a certain client base, then applicants might be judged against that, as well as the other usual areas.

Is that fair? Theoretically, no, it's not. However, business isn't fair -- it's about making money. So if a corporation can make more with one person than another, simply due to physical, racial, ethnic, religious or gender differences, they'll certainly consider those when viewing the proposed hiring pool. That wouldn't be the only reason someone gets hired, but it might matter, especially when money is concerned.

I agree. However...

Access to [public] higher education is not a targeted business venture.

this thread makes me laugh. thank you everyone! (F)

No-one laughed at my AA joke. :lol:

I apologize Marc... I chuckled.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Timeline
Do you think you would have stood up not too long ago in defense of equal access rights before anything like AA existed?

Probably not - without the AA, I would have been too drunk to stand up.

:lol: ok I just saw this and it made me laugh so congrats

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Now it's the Zionist media?

Oy!

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
The KKK is a bunch of damn fools.

:thumbs:

I have only this to say: David. Duke.

Ok, so we've debunked that the NAACP is like the KKK, right?

I dunno, I'm still waiting for the justification/explanation of why the klan came about in the first place - which seemed to be implied a few posts back...

Next we can talk about Mahmoud Ahmadinjad's view of the Holocaust - that "more research is needed" to establish if it really was "that bad" or indeed - if it happened at all :unsure:

Slightly OT: best "bad" line from a student paper, EVAR: "Overall the Holocaust was pretty bad for everyone - except maybe the Nazis."

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline

Sucks being him. Jack@$$

Maybe that's why he's gotten his rear end handed to him for being so... for lack of a better word... imbecile.

Oy!

Well to give them fair credit... not too long ago it was the Commie Jew media... At least the crazies are less every year. Its like the racists trying to outdo themselves! :lol: OMG!

Edited by maviwaro

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Maybe that's what is at issue here - this perception that anything positive for a minority is a "punishment" for a non-minority.

Tell that to the white kid with an B average who didn't get accepted because the black or hispanic kid with a C- took his spot.

Or *any* kid with a C-

As I said - there are many reasons this could happen.

There are actually some people on here who work as academic admissions counsellor's - their view on this would probably be illuminating...

To be fair (which is really what this is all about, isn't it?), grades aren't everything. Sure, they're probably the best way to monitor someone's performance in any given class and a GPA is a good indicator of someone's aptitude in whatever area they are studying, but people are more than just grades.

Some jobs require certain types of people. I'm not trying to be discriminatory here, but if there's an opening for a position that deals with a certain client base, then applicants might be judged against that, as well as the other usual areas.

Is that fair? Theoretically, no, it's not. However, business isn't fair -- it's about making money. So if a corporation can make more with one person than another, simply due to physical, racial, ethnic, religious or gender differences, they'll certainly consider those when viewing the proposed hiring pool. That wouldn't be the only reason someone gets hired, but it might matter, especially when money is concerned.

Would a heterosexual or white person have a fair shot at getting a staff job at a book publisher that produces gay or ethnic books and magazines? The odds are probably against it - for obvious reasons. You can't write for a magazine if you don't know the audience - and you're not likely to know the audience unless you're gay or black.

As to education - it isn't about grades, but I definitely don't agree with this idea that a college would deliberately nobble itself to admit substandard degree students on that basis of arbitrary quotas. I think a bit more thought goes into the selections than that.

Sucks being him. Jack@$$

Maybe that's why he's gotten his rear end handed to him for being so... for lack of a better word... imbecile.

Oy!

Well to give them fair credit... not too long ago it was the Commie Jew media... At least the crazies are less every year. Its like the racists trying to outdo themselves! :lol: OMG!

Actually, the best part of the intro is the word "unrelentless."

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Timeline

Sucks being him. Jack@$$

Oy!

I missed that earlier...

Why didn't Kamau Kambon receive media attention - at a guess because he's a nobody.

Does anyone seriously think that the media goes out to find any random racist chopf*ck off the street and give them an airing for their extreme views...? I rather doubt it. Do they go out looking for KKK affiliates for the same reason? Again doubtfull...

The obvious "but" being if the person involved is famous, knows someone famous or is otherwise in the public eye.

Filed: Timeline
Would a heterosexual or white person have a fair shot at getting a staff job at a book publisher that produces gay or ethnic books and magazines? The odds are probably against it - for obvious reasons. You can't write for a magazine if you don't know the audience - and you're not likely to know the audience unless you're gay or black.

As to education - it isn't about grades, but I definitely don't agree with this idea that a college would deliberately nobble itself to admit substandard degree students on that basis of arbitrary quotas. I think a bit more thought goes into the selections than that.

I don't agree with 'quotas' either, and yes, much more goes into accepting students in higher education institutions.

Timeline

Sucks being him. Jack@$$

Oy!

I missed that earlier...

Why didn't Kamau Kambon receive media attention - at a guess because he's a nobody.

Does anyone seriously think that the media goes out to find any random racist chopf*ck off the street and give them an airing for their extreme views...? I rather doubt it. Do they go out looking for KKK affiliates for the same reason? Again doubtfull...

The obvious "but" being if the person involved is famous, knows someone famous or is otherwise in the public eye.

Well, that is one silly loser that doesn't deserve media attention. Come to think of it, neither do the KKKnuts.

But, if there is and ever were one thing to possible equate between which of the two racist loonies it could be this... proportionality. How many African Americans hold true to memberships in hate groups as opposed to the myriad hate groups that operate under the "white power" debacle? I'm sure you'd see an inversely proportional number as to the number of African American males in jail versus white Americans (compared to the population of the country).

Timeline

I'll have to dig out the stats - but I seem to remember pointing out to BY a while back that black americans are statistically 4 times more likely than whites to experience poverty, and for that poverty to be generational.