w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

KKK endorses McCain: "A black President would go against just about everything we stand for"

473 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Can you blame their logic though?

Haha. Exactly. Does the NAACP endorse whites?

Since when is the NAACP anything like the KKK? :blink:

They both advance their race (based solely on color).

um, maybe you shouldn't speak about things that you clearly know nothing about? :unsure:

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)

Can't argue against that :no:

Save Shpat's threads

69-97-116-32-83-104-105-116-32-74-101-110-110

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the only reason why I think America can't be run by Obama. All won't respect him because of color. If he starts special groups for African Americans it will cause alot of retaliation and outbreaks. Scary what this world has come to.

Wow. Unbelievably ignorant answer, dude! Definitively so, eh? The sole reason why he can't "run" the government. Because "all won't respect him". When was the last time a sitting president was respected by "all"?

Your right. Proof of that is the reelection of a scum bag like Marion Barry. This is what I love about America. How certain races, well one in particular actually, has no problem voting in a thug like Marion Barry again, because of the color of his skin, but whenever anyone addresses race that is white, then they are ignorant, bigot, racist etc etc etc etc...

Edited by Boo-Yah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

um, maybe you shouldn't speak about things that you clearly know nothing about? :unsure:

Don't get hung up on the name - look at the two organisations and what they actually stand for.

The existence of the KKK and the attitudes that support white supremacy pretty much required the creation of an organised political group to promote the interest of disenfranchised blacks.

As far as I'm aware - NAACP members aren't going around in black robes looking for white people to lynch. Nor are they lobbying for the disenfranchisement of whites in the way that the KKK does.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
They aren't raced based organizations? May I introduce you to google? Do some research.

http://www.google.com/

Wow, you really are dumb! :whistle:

I don't have to do research I have a degree in it thank you very much. Not only do you need to do some research, but you need to learn how to comprehend the research that you do. :wacko:

but since your "research" and your "reasoning" skills are clearly limited I'll help you out.

The founder of the NAACP

marywhiovington.jpg

here's a little bit about the other founders...

Mr. Walling had spent some years in Russia where his wife, working in the cause of the revolutionists, had suffered imprisonment; and he expressed his belief that the Negro was treated with greater inhumanity in the United States than the Jew was treated in Russia. As Mr. Walling is a Southerner we listened with conviction. I knew something of the Negro's difficulty in securing decent employment in the North and of the insolent treatment awarded him at Northern hotels and restaurants, and I voiced my protest. Dr. Moskowitz, with his broad knowledge of conditions among New York's helpless immigrants, aided us in properly interpreting our facts. And so we talked and talked voicing our indignation.

If this site wasn't full of people just getting to the US I would maybe let your tripe stand for what it is .... flat out Bullshit ..... but frankly, to even put those two organizations in the same breathe is quite disgusting anyone who would do that is quite disgusting as well. :wow:

not if you're ignorant you can't. :whistle:

Don't get hung up on the name - look at the two organisations and what they actually stand for.

The existence of the KKK and the attitudes that support white supremacy pretty much required the creation of an organised political group to promote the interest of disenfranchised blacks.

As far as I'm aware - NAACP members aren't going around in black robes looking for white people to lynch. Nor are they lobbying for the disenfranchisement of whites in the way that the KKK does.

he's not hung up on a name he's trying to be a smartass.

Edited by Rocketta

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

dreamy_Riyad-2.jpg2615261345_a42ed1904a.jpg

No one tell the hubby! Oh wait I already told HIM! :)

Have you ever wondered why the KKK started in the first place..

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

The Klan of 2008 isn't the same as the Klan of '68 - but it still has the associations with the violent intimidation and murder of blacks and black sympathisers. In short - in ideological terms it hasn't changed much at all - even if law enforcement crackdowns mean that they can't operate as openly as they once did.

From what I understand the principal criticism of the NAACP is that it has lost its connection with the grass roots of the black community.

If you want to look for black extremist groups comparable to the KKK - you'd probably want to take a look at the Black Panthers.

The Black Panthers is not the NAACP.

Edited by Number 6

Timeline

not if you're ignorant you can't. :whistle:

Golly, you're really smart.

Thanks, and your really not. :no:

Edited by Rocketta

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

Timeline

I don't think there's much of a mystery there to be honest...

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
They aren't raced based organizations? May I introduce you to google? Do some research.

I don't have to do research I have a degree in it thank you very much. Not only do you need to do some research, but you need to learn how to comprehend the research that you do. :wacko:

but since your "research" and your "reasoning" skills are clearly limited I'll help you out.

The founder of the NAACP

marywhiovington.jpg

She's not black? Oh my! :o Rocketta for the win! :thumbs:

...and one thing to add - the KKK is a terrorist organization.

Timeline

why wonder when you can look it up and find out why they started in the first place? :wacko: :wacko:

but then I suspect you actually know why and when they started.... Oh wait you probably don't. :whistle:

The founder of the NAACP

marywhiovington.jpg

She's not black? Oh my! :o Rocketta for the win! :thumbs:

...and one thing to add - the KKK is a terrorist organization.

just between you and me most of the founding members of the NAACP weren't black. ;)

Edited by Rocketta

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

Timeline

why wonder when you can look it up and find out why they started in the first place? :wacko: :wacko:

but then I suspect you actually know why and when they started.... Oh wait you probably don't. :whistle:

I think I've heard the "theory" before. Hordes of black "road agents" robbing, harrassing and murdering "honest folk" in the South following the Civil War.

Timeline

I think I've heard the "theory" before. Hordes of black "road agents" robbing, harrassing and murdering "honest folk" in the South following the Civil War.

don't forget all the lynching those newly free black folks were doing as well. :thumbs:

Edited by Rocketta

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!