w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

KKK endorses McCain: "A black President would go against just about everything we stand for"

473 posts in this topic

Celebrate what you are, not what you think makes you superior to everyone else that is exactly like you underneath it all.

Thank goodness the racist nutjobs and those that silently support them are a waning disgrace to this thing we call humanity.

Great. Fantastic. Bravo. Now, does this apply to the African American community. Or are you actually going to sit here and pretend this is not a problem with the so-called, and I quote, "black culture". And then have the "audacity" to turn around and basically suggest that the 2008 KKK is not the same as certain black preachers who ironically teach hatred inside their church. Anyone who doesn't understand that both of those groups are 6 of 1, half a dozen of the other is stupid. Simple as that really.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, 6... the one thing you need to consider in addition to your point of view is that we are all Africans anyway.

I do think that Hyphenated Americans should and can celebrate their cultural ancestry... which is not inclusive of race always. Like its been emphasized over and over and over and over... its not celebrating one's heritage but using one's lack of melanin pigmentation as some kind of mechanism to connote superiority over those that have stronger melanin content in their skin.

Besides, higher melanin content in the skin provides additional safeguards against solar radiation... so if anything its light-skinned humans that need to be mindful of their sun exposure in a world whose ozone layer is not a guarantee.

So you are basically suggesting they are genetically superior to someone white; with lower Melanin..

I am sure you have a different point of view to James Watson, DNA researcher and nobel prize winner, who made controversial statements about race, intelligence, and related factors.

Then I'll bump it until you clarify your own fecal matter.

Sorry engineers don't clarify. We leave that up to scientists.. :rofl: We solve problems.

Edited by Boo-Yah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Similarly, acknowledging that racism still exists in the U.S. and supporting policies and organizations whose aims are to correct centuries of appalling treatment and staggering inequality (whose effects are still felt today) is distinct from giving murderous inner-city gangsters a free pass.

Maybe you can clarify this current, as per 2008, "appalling treatment and staggering inequality" you and certain others keep on beating on about.

Edited by Boo-Yah!

BY appears to be suggesting that he sees no difference between the NAACP, Reverend Wright and the Trinity Church, The Nation of Islam and the Black Panthers etc. etc. - and that blacks have no identifiable culture or values of their own that can't be boiled down to hippity hop music, low-hung trousers and drive-by shootings. At least - that's what I get from his postings on this topic... That and that there must be something wrong with Black Africans because they have "f*cked up" every country they have tried to run themselves.

Not being black (or African) I can't speak to that of course - but it does seem just mite cartoonish to me. And that's being kind :wacko:

And where was all of this posted in 'this thread' again.

All you seem to do is bring up posts from various threads and string them together. Almost like one big nah nah I got you. You haven't got ####.

Edited by Boo-Yah!

I can understand what Kid Brooklyn is getting at here. There seems to be a number of concessions in numerous areas of life that are for the explicit use of those labeled as minorities. Perhaps some of these practices were a good idea and made sense years ago, but today, it makes very little practical sense.

Why create something such as an "African American meeting" or a "Hispanic American meeting" since all that does is further alienate the "minority" employees from those who aren't considered minorities and worse yet, tends to breed resentment among the ranks. Kid Brooklyn is right in that if such a thing called a "White meeting" were to take place, there'd be lawsuits popping up all over the country due to "discriminatory practices." Why are the rules so very different for minorities?

I can't imagine it'd be because minorities in these positions need a "helping hand." They've obviously gained a decent level of education and work-related training. In addition, many meetings are reserved for those employees who're higher up in the corporate hierarchy. If a minority reaches these levels, I sincerely doubt he or she would truly require a "hand out."

I've often considered the subject of "hate crimes" to be a similar issue. While not all criminal activity is due to hatred, those that are tend to be reserved for minorities placing the sole blame on non-minorities (i.e. white men, and to a lesser degree, white women). If an African American or Hispanic American man murders a white man -- and does so out of some sort of impassioned hatred for him -- that homicidal act still wouldn't be categorized as a "hate crime" since it wouldn't fit neatly into the extremely narrow definition we've designed for ourselves.

Very well said.. :thumbs:

Im gonna vote for Barrack just so I can come clean from my guilt of the past, that way I can move on. Oh by the way I cant afford to send my kids to Harvard, that must mean my kids are opressed :rofl:

Barrack and Edwards could accomplish more with their "millions" than they coud ever do in office. If your believin their promises you better get the biggest piece of rubber you can find and stretch it over your body and go where no man has gone before.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Those too ignorant to know their history are condemned to repeat its consequences.

You are so full of utter #######. :rofl:

Im gonna vote for Barrack just so I can come clean from my guilt of the past, that way I can move on. Oh by the way I cant afford to send my kids to Harvard, that must mean my kids are opressed :rofl:

:dance: I am happy you came out of the closet Marc.. Vote for Obama and let the guilt go man. Well at least until the next issue where race, once again, will be used as a weapon by certain people to get their way.

Edited by Boo-Yah!

Those too ignorant to know their history are condemned to repeat its consequences.

You are so full of utter #######. :rofl:

The infamous head in the sand :thumbs: Boo you cant argue with a fool!! The lesson will soon be learned the hard way :thumbs:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

The infamous head in the sand :thumbs: Boo you cant argue with a fool!! The lesson will soon be learned the hard way :thumbs:

You're right. I cannot beat some here who have clearly mastered being a fool so well..

Edited by Boo-Yah!

everyone just start hugging and make up! spread the love VJers!!!!!!!!

The only way I could make-up with a lib is to some how get a suburu to run on granola. By the way is that sucker your chewin on organic? :rofl:

Is the wrapper biodegradable? If not, shame on you! Fck it im goin to work naked tomorrow and Im gonna hold my breath all day and cork my a$$ so I cant fart. Im gonna wipe with a used newspaper :rofl:

― Andrew Wilkow

Similarly, acknowledging that racism still exists in the U.S. and supporting policies and organizations whose aims are to correct centuries of appalling treatment and staggering inequality (whose effects are still felt today) is distinct from giving murderous inner-city gangsters a free pass.

Maybe you can clarify this current, as per 2008, "appalling treatment and staggering inequality" you and certain others keep on beating on about.

Reread the sentence, please.

This thread is a rehash of one from a few weeks ago. I suggested that you take a gander at the excellent documentary Eyes on the Prize.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

I am the USC.

Are they still not being admitted to certain colleges (based on race, not economics)? I don't think so.

Show us a current university that openly discriminates based on race and maybe we'll lend you an ounce of credibility. In the meantime you'll continue flaunting your unfortunate ignorance of history as a USC.

Affirmative action does not count.

Read my question again. I don't think you are understanding it. As intelligent as you think you are, and you fail to comprehend a simple question. What a shame.

I am saying that minorities are no longer being rejected from any universities based on race.

And btw, affirmative action is discrimination.

very good point..

Agnes please! Inequality is found everywhere,in every segment of all our lives.My god girll! You have been injected with black guilt.

― Andrew Wilkow