w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

KKK endorses McCain: "A black President would go against just about everything we stand for"

473 posts in this topic

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
It's the kneejerk, anti-PC crowd that has a big problem with BET.

The irony here is that taking someone who takes issue with BET and NCAAP via the old chestnut "if someone white were to do this people would be up in arms" is being about as PC as you can get.

LOL, case in point ^^

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I've yet to see a "white employees" meeting.

It's called the board of directors. You just aren't invited, that's all.

:rofl: But true quite a LOT.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Hehehehe... :lol:

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Blacks are allowed to be part of the board of directors, they're not excluded by race. :blink: A white guy can't go to a black employees meeting because they EXPLICITLY exclude non-blacks.

Timeline

Blacks are allowed to be part of the board of directors, they're not excluded by race. :blink: A white guy can't go to a black employees meeting because they EXPLICITLY exclude non-blacks.

Then there should be ample evidence of white employee's civil rights being violated in said cases. There are not.

Your right. Proof of that is the reelection of a scum bag like Marion Barry. This is what I love about America. How certain races, well one in particular actually, has no problem voting in a thug like Marion Barry again, because of the color of his skin, but whenever anyone addresses race that is white, then they are ignorant, bigot, racist etc etc etc etc...

There is a huge double-standard in this country when it comes to race. Why are there "black colleges" and no "white colleges"? God forbid someone starts an organization with the word "white" in it... you'd have protests and that moron Al Sharpton would be blocking traffic again.

My company has these gatherings monthly. It's always "black employees" or "hispanic employees". I've yet to see a "white employees" meeting.

The question is why do those "black colleges" exist in the first place. History dictates the answer to that question. By the by, those "black colleges" accept students of all backgrounds, eventhough their consider as "black colleges". Are those monthly "black employees" or "hispanic employees" meetings advertised that way...?

Edited by Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: Timeline

A white guy is the chair of the minority employee council where I work. We had a Chinese new year celebration earlier this year, white people and black people showed up and ate all the damn egg rolls. There's no explicit exclusion, you're lying.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

So do you want to start white groups and attend black meetings just because you are upset by the fact that one exists and the other one does not? To make a point? I just don't get it...

There is a huge double-standard in this country when it comes to race. Why are there "black colleges" and no "white colleges"?

there is a + for white people in this. i work w/ a white guy going to Langston University (black college north of oklahoma city) w/ an excellent reputation. on a full ride minority scholarship.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Ok, I did a google image search of the phrase "white pride" with filtering turned OFF. I won't the images, but if you're interested feel free to do so yourself. If they don't tell you what the connotations of the phrase "white pride" are, nothing will.

Uh oh Master Troll, I did it. I liked the dude who is so eloquent to call his website "sorebutt" :wacko:

The question is why do those "black colleges" exist in the first place. History will dictates the answer to that question. By the by, those "black colleges" accept students of all backgrounds, eventhough their consider as "black colleges". Are those monthly "black employees" or "hispanic employees" meetings advertised that way...?

Why do they exist? They were probably created by people who wanted to study with their own people. Seems like racism to me. I haven't heard of many white applying to black colleges. The fact that it's called a black college should be enough evidence.

Yes, there are posters by the elevators and in the cafeteria announcing the next event. It specifically states what specific race of people are invited to a luncheon seminar or whatever. There is even an organization in my company called BEAM "Black Employees at McGraw-Hill". (Seems very inviting to white employees. :unsure: )

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
The question is why do those "black colleges" exist in the first place. History will dictates the answer to that question. By the by, those "black colleges" accept students of all backgrounds, eventhough their consider as "black colleges". Are those monthly "black employees" or "hispanic employees" meetings advertised that way...?

Why do they exist? They were probably created by people who wanted to study with their own people. Seems like racism to me. I haven't heard of many white applying to black colleges. The fact that it's called a black college should be enough evidence.

Yes, there are posters by the elevators and in the cafeteria announcing the next event. It specifically states what specific race of people are invited to a luncheon seminar or whatever. There is even an organization in my company called BEAM "Black Employees at McGraw-Hill". (Seems very inviting to white employees. :unsure: )

Wow, I am guessing you don't know a lot about US history?

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

Lest we remind ourselves once again that admission of blacks to colleges not too long ago was prohibited by law.

Now its mainly prohibited by the cost of tuition and admission that (obviously) selects candidates from educational backgrounds that are mainly not in "the ghetto." I wonder why.

Finally, the "black college" issue- is not exclusive. In fact, I think they have another term for themselves: "traditional black colleges" meaning these were once institutions where blacks went to because they were legally barred from studying elsewhere. Now, of course, they continue getting applicants along skin color since we are still stuck in a racial limbo as a nation.