w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

KKK endorses McCain: "A black President would go against just about everything we stand for"

473 posts in this topic

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you blame their logic though?

Haha. Exactly. Does the NAACP endorse whites?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

That's the only reason why I think America can't be run by Obama. All won't respect him because of color. If he starts special groups for African Americans it will cause alot of retaliation and outbreaks. Scary what this world has come to.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

That's the only reason why I think America can't be run by Obama. All won't respect him because of color. If he starts special groups for African Americans it will cause alot of retaliation and outbreaks. Scary what this world has come to.

Wow. Unbelievably ignorant answer, dude! Definitively so, eh? The sole reason why he can't "run" the government. Because "all won't respect him". When was the last time a sitting president was respected by "all"?

100% Naturalized U.S.D.A. Prime American

proud_filipino_american_trucker_hat.jpg?

I wonder if they know of his La Raza function from the other thread?!

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!

All don't respect any president. That's called a dictatorship.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Since when is the NAACP anything like the KKK? :blink:

and for the record I'm sure they've endorsed many white politicians. :huh:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

dreamy_Riyad-2.jpg2615261345_a42ed1904a.jpg

No one tell the hubby! Oh wait I already told HIM! :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Thats nice now the hardcore right wing, lets kill everyone that isn't just like us groups are in on the "debate". I'm sure most of them can't spell the word president. I'd love to see those fruitcakes locked up or better still given a good strong does of their own medicine.

Filed N400 11/7/16

Check (CC) Cashed 11/10/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

They both advance their race (based solely on color).

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

um, maybe you shouldn't speak about things that you clearly know nothing about? :unsure:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

dreamy_Riyad-2.jpg2615261345_a42ed1904a.jpg

No one tell the hubby! Oh wait I already told HIM! :)

um, maybe you shouldn't speak about things that you clearly know nothing about? :unsure:

They aren't raced based organizations? May I introduce you to google? Do some research.

http://www.google.com/

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hmmm... I thought you didn't go in for politically correct relativisms...

In any case the KKK has a history of advancing its agenda through violence and has the blood of countless people on its hands. It also promotes race hatred through the ideology of racial superiority and segregation.

Is it even remotely comparable? Is it ####...