• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
There is a place and time to meet hot girls. These things just dont happen over internet. I've met my girl in different setting, I met her at friends and whatever, but I was still a little suspicious. And all the sudden over internet this hottie msgs you out of blue, because she wants a GOOD MARRIAGE? Maybe If I was born yesterday I'd be like "Sure its possible", but I wasnt. Define good mariage to me? And no there is no other way to determine their authenticity. Either its a scam or you have something terrific to offer to the lady trying to find "good marriage"

What a load of prejudiced, misogynistic drivel.

Pora snyat` rozoviye ochki

Here is my story. I've lived problem free life, payed my taxes. One day I decided to marry this girl. But to do so would require her to come to US of A, and so it started. My problem free live turned in to free problems from USCIS! Sure things turned to unsure, certain dates turned to aproximation within months. All logical thinking was out the door, as I filed my papers withing famous Vermont Centre!

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : 09-05-08

-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 09-11-08

-- Pay I-864 Bill :09-11-08

-- Receive I-864 Package :09-15-08

-- Return I-864 Package :09-16-08

-- Return Completed DS-3032 :09-11-08

-- Receive IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Pay IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Receive Instruction Package :09-17-08

-- Case Completed at NVC :10-16-08

Date Package Left From NVC :10-31-08

Date Received By Consulate :11-05-08

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4):11-25-08

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa):12/08/08

Date IR-1/CR-1 Visa Received :12-11-08

Date of US Entry :12-17-08

Timeline
There is a place and time to meet hot girls. These things just dont happen over internet. I've met my girl in different setting, I met her at friends and whatever, but I was still a little suspicious. And all the sudden over internet this hottie msgs you out of blue, because she wants a GOOD MARRIAGE? Maybe If I was born yesterday I'd be like "Sure its possible", but I wasnt. Define good mariage to me? And no there is no other way to determine their authenticity. Either its a scam or you have something terrific to offer to the lady trying to find "good marriage"

What a load of prejudiced, misogynistic drivel.

maybe if you click on that link you'll realize that people aren't restarted like you seem we are.

Here is my story. I've lived problem free life, payed my taxes. One day I decided to marry this girl. But to do so would require her to come to US of A, and so it started. My problem free live turned in to free problems from USCIS! Sure things turned to unsure, certain dates turned to aproximation within months. All logical thinking was out the door, as I filed my papers withing famous Vermont Centre!

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : 09-05-08

-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 09-11-08

-- Pay I-864 Bill :09-11-08

-- Receive I-864 Package :09-15-08

-- Return I-864 Package :09-16-08

-- Return Completed DS-3032 :09-11-08

-- Receive IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Pay IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Receive Instruction Package :09-17-08

-- Case Completed at NVC :10-16-08

Date Package Left From NVC :10-31-08

Date Received By Consulate :11-05-08

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4):11-25-08

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa):12/08/08

Date IR-1/CR-1 Visa Received :12-11-08

Date of US Entry :12-17-08

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
So if a girl is hot, she's automatically out of the running? You know, hot girls want a good marriage just as much as plain girls. I think it's unfair to discriminate them - after all, the fact that they're hot is not quite their fault, is it?
Um, no. But if she is hot, hot, hot and you look like the Elephant Man - there is a good chance a scam is involved.

That's hysterical AK...

:rofl:

True Dat

Edited by dmhweb
725268776.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I have been contacted by a Russian lady, who sent me a email via Match.com Okay, so I sort of believe her, but mostly not. I would like to determine her authenticity but I haven't a clue how to do so. But I have this website so here I am desperate for some guidance. :help: As you might expect, she's quite atttractive, which is my first clue she's not for real. But other then that, she has shown me pictures of her parents, uncle and ex boyfriend. I was trying to push the your, full of #######, button but that didn't seem to work. You folks seen this picture before and where can I check out this scammer?? Here is a photo of said unknown Russian lady.

Mike

I am not sure Mike, but assume this is a picture of a Russian singer. Her last name is Malikova. She is a sister to Dima Malikov, also a singer.

In case I am wrong and the lady is not a scammer...I would definitely ask her to send me more proves, like her other pictures with today's date on it...

Also check the (IP) address she is writing from...this could be a US address....

There is a good proverb in Russia "Trust, but check"!!!!!!!!!! Be cautious.

As I said in my previous post this is Inna Malikova on the picture. Check these links http://warnet.ws/news/16845 and http://kaifa.net/2007/06/20/print:page,1,i...va_19_foto.html

And I am sorry Mike, but the lady is a real scammer!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
As I said in my previous post this is Inna Malikova on the picture. Check these links http://warnet.ws/news/16845 and http://kaifa.net/2007/06/20/print:page,1,i...va_19_foto.html

It's not a total loss, I'd play along with this gal. If she asks for money send her bogus Western Union receipts, etc. Slim had great ideas on what to do.

Timeline

HAHAH--if they send a picture of a famous Russian singer, chances are that they are indeed a scammer, albeit a not very good or thorough one.

Первый блин комом.

Timeline

The average American man can't name one Russian singer. (Maybe if they're under 30 they could name two little lesbian girls, but that's about it.) Other than that, the only Russian girls the average guy could ID would be the ones he's seen on Sportscenter. (And they usually have a racquet in their hands.)

So, a scammer doesn't need to be "good or thorough" to pull off a scam.

However, I believe this OP has an open mind about the whole process, and upon further investigation will be pleasantly surprised because even though this one was, indeed, a scam, there are so many out there that are just as hot and not scammers. There's hope, and that's all a guy needs! (If you don't believe me, watch Dumb and Dumber. "So you're saying there's a chance?")

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Timeline

Thanks to Joseph and Silvia we have discovered that she is in fact a scammer. Thank you all for your help. For those interested here is the link that was provided. I have everyone of the pictures sent and a few more so I will be added her to the scam list with the current scam name along with all the pictures. I hope someone else didn't get the scam treatment. Her new scam name is Anastasiya Avon.

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marri...ams/f1061.shtml

Mike

Edited by MnMike

Timeline
Thanks to Joseph and Silvia we have discovered that she is in fact a scammer. Thank you all for your help. For those interested here is the link that was provided. I have everyone of the pictures sent and a few more so I will be added her to the scam list with the current scam name along with all the pictures. I hope someone else didn't get the scam treatment. Her new scam name is Anastasiya Avon.

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marri...ams/f1061.shtml

Mike

Avon? Not even Russian. :P

Первый блин комом.

Timeline

We should make it a requirement that anyone who has not met their fiancée’s yet post their picture on here before they go. The board can really save them a lot a grief later. What makes everyone think that only the ladies are scammers? I could just as easily open up a mail.ru account and make a living on the side as a man pretending to be a woman from Russia.

Timeline

Wouldn't you feel a little funny doing that?

"I see from foto you so handsome guy. You like big strong man with so kind eyes and looks like wonderful tender. I must meet together with you for interluding of romantic."

Yuck! I'm gonna go out to my garage now and saw some boards in half or change the oil or something.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Timeline

Addt'l information for all who might want to know:

The nice pics of this girl are from a Russian actor from tv

there is a man who give him self the nice names

he is working with a woman and she is 56 years old

they ware arested but some how the are on the lose again

Also:

That scammer uses pictures of a famous Russian singer Inna Malikova, she is a daughter of a famous Russian composer and her brother Dmitry Malikov is a talented singer. Here is her website http://www.malikova..dalife.htm

So there ya go. Someone is trying to scam but failed. If I understood Russian, I suppose I could warn Inna. But, I don't understand the Russian language to do so. Any of you that would be willing to tip Inna off to the scam, please do so. I will be posting the information I have to the Russian scam site(s) I was given to check out.

Mike

Timeline
Addt'l information for all who might want to know:

The nice pics of this girl are from a Russian actor from tv

there is a man who give him self the nice names

he is working with a woman and she is 56 years old

they ware arested but some how the are on the lose again

Also:

That scammer uses pictures of a famous Russian singer Inna Malikova, she is a daughter of a famous Russian composer and her brother Dmitry Malikov is a talented singer. Here is her website http://www.malikova..dalife.htm

So there ya go. Someone is trying to scam but failed. If I understood Russian, I suppose I could warn Inna. But, I don't understand the Russian language to do so. Any of you that would be willing to tip Inna off to the scam, please do so. I will be posting the information I have to the Russian scam site(s) I was given to check out.

Mike

tip inna the singer off? it's pretty common practice in russia (and even in the us--a callgirl agency used a picture of a disney starlet recently)--i've seen ads for the russian equivalents of match.com etc. using very famous american entertainers saying that their name is anya, they're 22 and online right now.

Первый блин комом.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.