SaadBell

OMG

125 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Exactly. Like I said, just put him on ignore and mark him as spam.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Eat a whole pineapple. Seriously. Get one at the store, chop it up at home, and eat it up. There is enough vitamins in a fresh in a whole pineapple to boost your immunity and knock that cold into the stratosphere.

Thanks everybody, I keep going over, what did I say, or do for him to get the feeling that I would even be interested in him? My problem is I give everyone the benefit of maybe not knowing, but I think sitting across from my husband, I don’t know might have said I AM MARRIED????? He even said to me your husband is really smart man. So I know he didn’t think he was my brother, than I start to laugh thinking, ok lover, should I come alone or can I bring my husband. I was thinking it was a set up, but I know for one my husband doesn’t have time for games like that, and he mention the hotel, so it is all crazy. All this while I have one of the worst colds of the year, not sure you all, but as I get older, the colds feel worst. It seems I feel worst than I did when I was a kid with a cold. I used go out and not think twice, now I feel like I need to be in bed 24/7. I must say, the hot flashes compliment the achy and nasty feeling I have. Wonderful just wonderful.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

So the only thing that I'm confused about is how he even got your email address to begin with? :unsure:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline
As far as correcting Olivia, you did not capitalize your i in your sentence. So yeah, maybe you should ' check yourself ' ....or at least your spelling.

That would be punctuation, not spelling. :whistle:

:thumbs:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline
i don't get why this is note-worthy. omg,a trashy, sleazy guy you met in egypt just sent you a dorky email! yeah, and? i don't doubt that it's happened to a sizable population of women who use the internet. somehow they manage to find the strength and courage to block the fools and move on without having to create nonsensical threads about it.

I suspect there is so much you never *get* being sour and full of nonsensical criticism.

i don't get why this is note-worthy. omg,a trashy, sleazy guy you met in egypt just sent you a dorky email! yeah, and? i don't doubt that it's happened to a sizable population of women who use the internet. somehow they manage to find the strength and courage to block the fools and move on without having to create nonsensical threads about it.

are u peezy in disquise?

:yes:

good god you women are unbelievably nonsensical.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

The only thing I can think of as how he got my email, was from the hotel. Very strange :wacko: So eat a whole pineapple, I love pineapple, fresh one right. I will go and get one. :thumbs:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

The only thing I can think of as how he got my email, was from the hotel. Very strange :wacko: So eat a whole pineapple, I love pineapple, fresh one right. I will go and get one. :thumbs:

I used to eat lots of pineapple but I recently heard that it can start labor in pregnant women. No more for me... :crying:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

are u peezy in disquise?

I've always thought this too! :whistle:

God, Noura, really? Considering you know who both of us are, I can only imagine you are stirring ####### up on purpose.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

Timeline
:rolleyes: See two more profiles of the same person showed up. Go away already! :bonk: It's like flies who buzz around bugging where someone crapped on someones thread.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

:rolleyes: See two more profiles of the same person showed up. Go away already! :bonk: It's like flies who buzz around bugging where someone crapped on someones thread.

The same person? Dense is the word of the day in MENA.

Timeline

I suspect there is so much you never *get* being sour and full of nonsensical criticism.

are u peezy in disquise?

good gGod you women are unbelievably nonsensical interchangeable .

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Ganja Girl-Yes Fresh on.

JP- Awe sad. I wonder if that's for real. Then we can start recommending it if women are over due. :blush:

I used to eat lots of pineapple but I recently heard that it can start labor in pregnant women. No more for me... :crying:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

I didn't see this thread as a needless or pointless thread. If there can be a thread called "wednesday with subtitle of i had cheeseburgers for breakfast, what did u have" then we can have a thread that talks about a letter a MENA man sent to a married woman when he knew she was married. I didn't see it as insignificant at all.

I did have a good laugh though at charles' comment about it being like a trading card game :lol:

No need to go slandering each other. It's just a harmless thread.

(F) amal (F)

btw, Hi peezey, I haven't seen a post outta you for ages. How are things going?

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline

:bonk:

The same person? Dense is the word of the day in MENA.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.