Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

LOL dumbazz

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
In O'Reilly's defense, very few people -- regardless of their profession -- start out at the top. Inside Edition is, if nothing more, a good "stepping stone" to other more prestigious positions.

I'm not sure why you consider the caliber of the programming to be any kind of "defense" for his behavior -- it's completely unprofessional and inexcuseable at any level.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
In O'Reilly's defense, very few people -- regardless of their profession -- start out at the top. Inside Edition is, if nothing more, a good "stepping stone" to other more prestigious positions.

I'm not sure why you consider the caliber of the programming to be any kind of "defense" for his behavior -- it's completely unprofessional and inexcuseable at any level.

I wasn't responding to you. If you'll bother to look, I'm replying to Steven's comment. ;)

Timeline

I wasn't responding to you. If you'll bother to look, I'm replying to Steven's comment. ;)

If you'll "bother" to quote what you're responding to, then there will less room for misinterpretation. ;) But thanks for clearing it up.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Anyone who gets a network TV newcaster gig is doing pretty well for themseves... It doesn't mean they are a good reporter though, indeed that isn't really necessary when you have a team researchers doing the work for you.

Rank and file newspaper reporters don't make all that much money.

At the least, Mr. O attempts to be impartial on most issues, which is why I watch his show. Kudos... I would have to say that the OP is a "Pinhead!" :devil: I'm just joking using Mr. O's line from a segment of his show. :P

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

I agree very unprofessional. He's acting like a spoiled brat. I understand that maybe he was having a bad day and there was more to the story than the video shows but as adults we need to keep our temper in check.

Unfourtanetly you cant see the video on youtube no more "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by CBS Broadcasting, Inc" that is the message it reads when I try to view it. It seems cbs would welcome this video considering the things o riely has said about them, but then again they probably worried about being sued.

I did come across this one if anyones interested. I think the comparison that is made between him and hitler is just plain stupid but at least you get to see part of the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvyD2fo99Mg

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
I agree very unprofessional. He's acting like a spoiled brat. I understand that maybe he was having a bad day and there was more to the story than the video shows but as adults we need to keep our temper in check.

Unfourtanetly you cant see the video on youtube no more "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by CBS Broadcasting, Inc" that is the message it reads when I try to view it. It seems cbs would welcome this video considering the things o riely has said about them, but then again they probably worried about being sued.

I did come across this one if anyones interested. I think the comparison that is made between him and hitler is just plain stupid but at least you get to see part of the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvyD2fo99Mg

Actually, it's hilarious!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I get a "this video no longer available" message. :(

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

At the least, Mr. O attempts to be impartial...

Yeah right.

In relation to Sean Hannity... (I forgot to add that part)

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.