Hanna&Mohamed

Good Morning Mena !!!!

99 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
hiiiiiii sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hey woman! What's up? (F)

notta lot just tired. i told my hubby this past weekend that i demand to either BE or be trying to get pregnant by this time next year. we will have to do the insimination process coz its too risky to do a tubal reversal but i pray we are able to afford it. i really want my next child to be conceived before i'm 30.

life treatin' you well?

I am sure everything will go smoothly for you. Is the hubby up for the new addition? Insurance will not help with the cost? Do you care if you have a boy or girl? Names yet?

Life is good, different but good. It is a change for both and a process for both but it is good. Poor guy has met so many people this last week. He speaks English very good but he gets lost in the conversations because everyone speaks to fast for him to keep up. I try to get people to slow down and remind them that he is thinking in Arabic and translating to English. It will all come in time.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline

Sandy, I like your avatar. It made me :cry: . I can just imagine how happy your were that day.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Sandy, I like your avatar. It made me :cry: . I can just imagine how happy your were that day.

I wish you could have been there Nagi. I have been smiling every since he got here. It all still seems like a dream.

Timeline

I have to ask....did you have a cake?

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

post-38936-1210629266_thumb.jpg

It was from Knott's Berry Farm.....marble cake with boysenberry buttercreme filling and vanillia buttercreme frosting. Nummy nummy! lol

Edited by SandyNJack

Timeline
I seems so. Thanks, Mohamed. I think we will apply first then get married just cos I dont need a headache.

yes i think that will be beeter nagi

:yes:

It was from Knott's Berry Farm.....marble cake with boysenberry buttercreme filling and vanillia buttercreme frosting. Nummy nummy! lol

Just....OHMYGOSH!!!! :o

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I normally don't like cake, but Daing that sounds yummy!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

I normally don't like cake, but Daing that sounds yummy!

I am telling ya ladies, it is some damn good cake. Def sweet but damn good! LOL

Timeline

Don't forget the Def fattening! LOL.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I love cake and that sounds delicious! Now I have to go eat ice cream! :dance:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
Don't forget the Def fattening! LOL.

Oh my goodness YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it was my wedding day so who cares?!?!?!?!? LOL

I love cake and that sounds delicious! Now I have to go eat ice cream! :dance:

Oh I wish we all lived close to each other so we could have a party and you all could have some nummy Knott's Berry Farm cake. :D

Timeline

You can always use DHL....if you can't get over the nightmares , just use FedeX.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Jac, zaid is good, he is sleeping well. more throughout the day then night, so its making me kinda restless, but, whatya gonna do? Sofyan went back to work today, I must say what an adjustment not having him here...I did manage to get out to target and find 3 of the cutest little outfits for my lil man...hes such a doll....

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Jac, zaid is good, he is sleeping well. more throughout the day then night, so its making me kinda restless, but, whatya gonna do? Sofyan went back to work today, I must say what an adjustment not having him here...I did manage to get out to target and find 3 of the cutest little outfits for my lil man...hes such a doll....

Wow thats great that you are already out and about with Zaid! I totally envy you, my family plans to keep me locked up for 40 days and then the first outing will be to church to get the baby blessed. :unsure: Not sure how I'm gonna feel about that.....

Do you get scared driving with him? At this point thats my biggest fear.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.