one...two...tree

Michelle Duggar Pregnant with 18th Child

104 posts in this topic

wow, 18 kids ..does that lady still ahve a uterus ?

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm only here to make sure the "####### clown car" pic was posted. Carry on.

/Not a clown car. Seriously.

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
When do you wear one? That's cool. :) Yeah good idea with the 40 pins, we only used one since I wasn't keeping it on for a long amount of time. I haven't worn one out since a dress up party a couple years ago. I would need to get a really light weight one because it annoys me to have so much heavy fabric on.

Thread hijacked, I know....sorry! :innocent:

Well, the first time I wore one was in India, and I've worn them out to the Indian restaurants here in "Little India" and when we've had Indian "do's". But now I've just gotten a couple salwar kameez...they are a lot easier. :thumbs:

Cool :thumbs:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
According to The Guiness Book of World Records, a Russian peasant woman who lived in the 18th Century holds the record for the most children born to one mother. She had sixty-nine children within forty years. She produced sixteen pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets, and four sets of quadruplets.

http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question...08090311AAMI0Vw

yowzers.. now that is a lot of children...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
I know you didn't, but I rarely see very many people blasting parents (single or otherwise) with one-to-three children and have many more problems than this family. It seems like a lot of people just take issue with their numbers and their religion. What's ironic about that is most of the very same people who are having problems with them are individuals who like to tout how "progressive" they are and are usually on the side of promoting "acceptance."

Well, just like you don't want me to be judging, don't generalize all of the responses you see into one "type" of person.

No matter how many people say it, it's still my right to have the opinion that the parents can't possibly give enough attention to all the kids. It's already been said that the older kids become surrogate parents, doing jobs that the parents would be doing....if they had the time. I'm not going to touch on their religion....whatever it is, it is. But math is math, the more kids one has, the less time to give to each child.

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Timeline
I know you didn't, but I rarely see very many people blasting parents (single or otherwise) with one-to-three children and have many more problems than this family. It seems like a lot of people just take issue with their numbers and their religion. What's ironic about that is most of the very same people who are having problems with them are individuals who like to tout how "progressive" they are and are usually on the side of promoting "acceptance."

Well, just like you don't want me to be judging, don't generalize all of the responses you see into one "type" of person.

No matter how many people say it, it's still my right to have the opinion that the parents can't possibly give enough attention to all the kids. It's already been said that the older kids become surrogate parents, doing jobs that the parents would be doing....if they had the time. I'm not going to touch on their religion....whatever it is, it is. But math is math, the more kids one has, the less time to give to each child.

You're correct -- it's your right to have any opinion you wish, whether or not anyone else agrees. I wasn't suggesting that you or anyone else should have their opinions silenced.

In my opinion, I think 18 children is too many; however, if they can afford to handle it without government assistance, then who am I to criticize? I may not agree with how many children they've had (and may possibly have in the future), certain portions of their religion or how they wish to raise their children, but that's their life; not mine. Unless their lives come into direct conflict with mine, I have no say in the matter.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
According to The Guiness Book of World Records, a Russian peasant woman who lived in the 18th Century holds the record for the most children born to one mother. She had sixty-nine children within forty years. She produced sixteen pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets, and four sets of quadruplets.

http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question...08090311AAMI0Vw

yowzers.. now that is a lot of children...

omg :blink:

i no longer have a uterus, but where ever it may be, im sure its in pain after me reading that lol

just think back then, NO PAIN MEDS, then again who needs them after #25 kid :huh:

Edited by Sinergy

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
omg :blink:

i no longer have a uterus, but where ever it may be, im sure its in pain after me reading that lol

just think back then, NO PAIN MEDS, then again who needs them after #25 kid :huh:

For all the pain it causes you, you never seem to miss any thread about screaming spawn.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

What's even more amazing is that I'm fairly certain that I read elsewhere (perhaps in the actual book of Guinness Records) that only two of the Russian peasant woman's children died in infancy. If that's true it's amazing for that time period. Imagine how many descendants she must have alive today!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
What's even more amazing is that I'm fairly certain that I read elsewhere (perhaps in the actual book of Guinness Records) that only two of the Russian peasant woman's children died in infancy. If that's true it's amazing for that time period. Imagine how many descendants she must have alive today!

Peasant's are amazingly resilient.

Timeline

they didn't have all the antibacterial stuff to worry about... :whistle:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Well my dad is descended from a good, long line of peasants (and, uh, accountants!) and his side is prolific and extremely healthy so...yes, you're probably right. :P

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

they didn't have all the antibacterial stuff to worry about... :whistle:

LOL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
They must be well off because I could not imagine health insurance/care for 17 kids....must be costing them a fortune.

From a premium perspective, typically a family policy is just that, a family policy, and the premium is the same whether 3 kids or 17.....

At my work place, depending on how many dependents I have, the rate will go up.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg