one...two...tree

Michelle Duggar Pregnant with 18th Child

104 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
There is only one official method - natural family planning.

an oral contraceptive, where the wife says "no"

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:o

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I'd suggest one of these

495px-Champagne_cork.jpg

is that a butt plug ?

It's a cork. I don't think plugging the butt with it is going to address the issue.

make it a double .... that should help

or just get her this for mother's day :innocent:

N3006-anal_joy_lube.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
...they ARE part of a growing population of super conservative christians which I personally feel are trying to limit my freedom to live my life the way I want...

hmm; massive irony alert, given many of the comments in this thread :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
...they ARE part of a growing population of super conservative christians which I personally feel are trying to limit my freedom to live my life the way I want...

hmm; massive irony alert, given many of the comments in this thread :D

;)

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
I went to school with a family of ten children. The father was an attorney, a great guy who was well respected and liked; the mother stayed at home to raise the kids. They were Catholic and I mention that not to stereotype or judge, but only to explain that their catholocism was the 'reason' for the family size - ie the mandate of the church to not use birth control. I also add the mother miscarried two or three times or the family would have been larger.

At any rate, I don't know the particulars of their daily family life while the kids were all at home. But I do know that after the last child was born with Downs, after that somehow they managed to avoid having any more children.

The parents are both gone now. The disabled daughter had lived with the mother till her death but now lives with one of the daughters. The other children take turns having the youngest live with them, as the girl is somewhat difficult and not easy to manage.

Funny you mention that.. I'm actually 1 of 9, my cousins who lived right across the street where 11 in total. We all sort of grew up together in a lot of ways and yes we too where catholic. The oldest in my family is now in their early 40's and the youngest in their early twenties. So far none of us have created any large numbers of offspring. We appear to created a fairly (protestant lol :lol: ) normal 2 - 4 children per person. There was a family across the street (again catholic in the segregated North of Ireland) that had I believe in the region of 14 or so children.

Filed N400 11/7/16

Check (CC) Cashed 11/10/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

lol, this woman is crazy! :blink: 18 children! that really can't be doing her body any good. I was a Nanny for about 6 years and from experience with kids, I'm only having 1 or 2 at the most.

.png

.png

2/5/07 - 2 Year Green Card arrives!!! YAY!!!!

5/10/08 - Received RI Driver's License!

11/10/08 - Removing Conditions - Sent package out!

11/19/08 - Received Notice of Action - 1 year extension on my current green card - now waiting for biometrics letter.

11/28/08 - Received biometrics letter.

12/12/08 - Biometrics appointment - 10am.

01/13/09 - Still waiting............

06/08/09 - Card in production and on it's way!

06/22/09 - Received 10 Year Green Card! YAY!!

happy13.gif thforevertogether.gif

thNevergiveup.gif love9.gif

blinkie18.gif

Made_in_England.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
My only concern would be for the kids themselves. With 18, how do they get the individual parental attention that they need to develop? With 18, they are assigned chores by "jurisdiction," some of the chores likely being helping out in raising the younger ones. With all these chores, they are forced to grow up fast and "parent" themselves -- that isn't supposed to be in a normal child's job description.

What is probably normal to you wouldn't be normal to another.

This family is great.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

That labor pain stopped me cold, when I had my daughter, I didn't know that kind of pain was even possible. Pain and I are not friendly, so one time in labor did it for me. IT HURTSSSSSSSSSS.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
That labor pain stopped me cold, when I had my daughter, I didn't know that kind of pain was even possible. Pain and I are not friendly, so one time in labor did it for me. IT HURTSSSSSSSSSS.

Experience makes it less painful. She's probably stretched up to the point of not feeling pain anymore. :devil:

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

As some others have stated in this thread, I don't see the need for alarm. So what if the Duggar family is going to have 18 children now? That doesn't harm you in any way, unless you they're using welfare (which they are not). The family appears to be debt free and can somehow afford to pay for everyone in it. That's pretty remarkable considering there are many families with far fewer children that can't make ends meet.

I know some people here are concerned about the "conservative Christian" angle. So what? They have a strong belief in their faith. Big deal. Are there knocking on doors, attempting to force others to "convert or die?" No, I don't think so. Being religious isn't a bad thing in of itself (just like being non-religious isn't a good thing, either). Besides, just because the parents are one way, that doesn't mean the kids will necessarily turn out to be the same. I don't have all the same beliefs as my dad and my dad doesn't have all the same beliefs as my grandfather.

I'm not suggesting we applaud the Duggars, but we probably shouldn't criticize them either. It's their life and we have about as much right to tell them how to live it as they do with our own.

My mother was the 15th of 20 children my grandparents had. It makes for some very large family reunions.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail