Dr. A ♥ O

What are you paying for gas in your region?

289 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

currently ranging between $3.55 to $3.74 in the Tulsa area.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About $3.60 in Orlando...but a week ago it was $3.48....

Filled up the tank today...$3.70...up 10 cents a gallon in one day!!!!!

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

It's $3.99 a gal for regular gas.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Sorry, what is LPG?

Thank God we also have LPG which costs $2.25 a gallon.

The federal government is giving people a $2,000 grant to convert to LPG.

LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas, also known as Autogas) is a mixture of Butane & Propane.

Advantages:

1 It is easy to liquify at normal temperatures.

2 It is around half the price of petrol or diesel.

3 It has a number of environmental benefits.

fuellpg.jpg

Edited by Boo-Yah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
It's getting tough here.

arm_leg_first_born.jpg

:rofl:

I filled up this morning here in Boston at $3.699 for regular.

I'm starting my carpool next week. I kind of decided that I didn't want to deal with it, but I felt so much pressure. :crying:

Regular :$3.56

Mid Grade:$3.70

Premium:$3.80

Meanwhile OPEC members and US oil companies are using money for smoking meat on the grill..

Meanwhile OPEC members and US oil companies are using money for smoking meat on the grill..

Lets not confuse the members of OPEC for the west now. The clear solution is that we develop technology to get vehicles off oil and basically tell OPEC where to shove their oil. But while that happens we need to drill any oil field available to America.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

I fill up our corolla for 32 Bucks. Gallon costs around 3.60 Dollars here in the greater Houston area.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Lets not confuse the members of OPEC for the west now. The clear solution is that we develop technology to get vehicles off oil and basically tell OPEC where to shove their oil. But while that happens we need to drill any oil field available to America.

OPEC is not relenting on barrel prices or increasing production. Meanwhile, big oil companies are posting record profits.

F'em all.....

Edit to add: Even with the untapped oil sources in the US, there is too much opposition to drill for it. Either way, it would not be enought to sever the OPEC ties.

Edited by William33

OPEC is not relenting on barrel prices or increasing production. Meanwhile, big oil companies are posting record profits.

F'em all.....

Edit to add: Even with the untapped oil sources in the US, there is too much opposition to drill for it. Either way, it would not be enought to sever the OPEC ties.

Chavez, Putin and Ahmadinajab are making billions from this oil boom. The only difference is that they are not some american company to open up their books for us to see. The oil companies make money because people continue to use it. After all the United States has not built a new refinery or drilled offshore for decades now..

Edited by Boo-Yah!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I paid $3.67 this morning.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

And I have never seen any other options such as LPG explored here. Or bio-diesel etc..

I was just reading an article which predicts fuel will cost over $6 a gallon within the next five years. Which will truly make driving unfordable to a lot of people.

Edited by Boo-Yah!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

F'em all.....

Chavez, Putin and Ahmadinajab are making billions from this oil boom. The only difference is that they are not some american company to open up their books for us to see. The oil companies make money because people continue to use it. After all the United States has not built a new refinery or drilled offshore for decades now..

There is a hypothesis going around there are thousands of already drilled, pressurized, capped, and untapped oil wells across the United States. Those random cylinders sticking out of farmers fields across the US are those unused oil wells that the oil companies are sitting on for when the US and other countries finishing buying up all the worlds oil. Then we will be the last resource of oil and make a killing on it while the regions that are supplying the oil now are out of their resource and become bankrupt or live off the money they are accumulating now if they save it and distribute it to their country. ie. Norway

The oil companies are sitting on the US oil because it's like getting land rich later. I wonder if there is any truth to this?

Edited by Olivia*

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

And I have never seen any other options such as LPG explored here. Or bio-diesel etc..

I was just reading an article which predicts fuel will cost over $6 a gallon within the next five years. Which will truly make driving unfordable to a lot of people.

As you know, most other industrialized nations pay much more for gasoline than their US counterparts. The average US consumer will eventually adjust, as expected. It was bound to happen.