Crazy question for the MENA people

342 posts in this topic

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
*raises hand..also not algerian. Julianna r u Jordanian?

#######! no, not Jordanian either.

Whatever will I do? I'm not Arab at all!!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!??! :blink:

:rofl:

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
question for the crzy MENA people, how would you feel being the beneficiary instead of the petitioner :huh2:

I would feel as though the womb of creation has gone into labour and out I'd pop, oozing reborn innocence mixed with a fresh personality.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
*looking down at skin.......'you mean I'm gonna STAY this color?' ( Steve Martin-The Jerk)

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Yeah the Algerian/Arab jokes are getting old, it's comming off as offensive now. It's not directed to me (or so I'm thinking) but it's tiring seeing stuff like that being posted up bc one member had the crazies for Algeria. It's getting offensive since I am from there and it comes off as mocking now.

Thanks.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Back to the topic ... Hmm, if I were from a third world country huh.... let's see...

Well, I don't think I'd want to come to the US.

I'd have:

- Electrocuted myself

- Burned myself to death

- Blown myself up

- Or some other gruesome thing would have happened to me.

:)

I do stupid stuff sometimes. ( Like the time I wanted to find out what Iron-Out smelled like. I think I was coughing up lung for 2 months straight. )

Edited by KyanWan

The moral of my story: Stick with someone who matches your own culture.

( This coming from an Arab who married an Arab from overseas... go figure. )

Filed: Timeline
Back to the topic ... Hmm, if I were from a third world country huh.... let's see...

I'd have:

- Electrocuted myself

- Burned myself to death

- Blown myself up

I do stupid stuff sometimes. ( Like the time I wanted to find out what Iron-Out smelled like. I think I was coughing up lung for 2 months straight. )

What the hell were you doing sniffing Iron out.. hahhahhhaha?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I'd have:

- Electrocuted myself

- Burned myself to death

- Blown myself up

Cleaning some rust off a metal thing - I think it was some real old coin that I found in the cellar of my grandmother's built-in-1750 revolutionary war era house. I got some details showing on the thing, but lost it eventually. (doh?)

:\

I've got a bad habit of smelling things. Comes in real handy when you've got an allergy to mold - then take a good deep whiff of some moldy stuff. ( read: swollen eyes, sneezing, stuffed nose, closed throat ... ouch. ) And then the cleaning stuff -lmao- these days I read the label before opening stuff... and try to keep away from the chemicals.

The moral of my story: Stick with someone who matches your own culture.

( This coming from an Arab who married an Arab from overseas... go figure. )

Timeline

I'd have:

- Electrocuted myself

- Burned myself to death

- Blown myself up

Cleaning some rust off a metal thing - I think it was some real old coin that I found in the cellar of my grandmother's built-in-1750 revolutionary war era house. I got some details showing on the thing, but lost it eventually. (doh?)

:\

I've got a bad habit of smelling things. Comes in real handy when you've got an allergy to mold - then take a good deep whiff of some moldy stuff. ( read: swollen eyes, sneezing, stuffed nose, closed throat ... ouch. ) And then the cleaning stuff -lmao- these days I read the label before opening stuff... and try to keep away from the chemicals.

:thumbs:

Edited by Nagishkaw

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Yeah the Algerian/Arab jokes are getting old, it's comming off as offensive now. It's not directed to me (or so I'm thinking) but it's tiring seeing stuff like that being posted up bc one member had the crazies for Algeria. It's getting offensive since I am from there and it comes off as mocking now.

Thanks.

what jokes? :unsure:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Thanks.

hey bridget... how bout them red sox LOL

Thanks.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks.

bridget I was wondering that too but I just couldnt bring myself to ask.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Timeline

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.