sarahaziz

Crazy question for the MENA people

342 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yet this is perfectly fine.. Nuke and laugh? This is beyond ridiculous :

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=127711&hl=

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Algeria have any famous serial killers? Now that I find interesting, just not one of the top countries that have Sociopaths, but maybe I have missed something good. So give us some good stories of a good nut job in Algeria. :devil:

You know we have alot of witches/gypsies in the village areas. They perform magic like they'll put a dead persons hand or bone in sharba or any dish to simmer and put bad prayers. My spouse told me alot of stuff what went on when I went back to USA it was so scary I couldn't sleep at night in his house after that because we sleep on the first floor and they don't have sturdy windows anybody could break in!!

Oh yeah and on our marriage day this old woman she had a daughter who liked my husband and that woman was taking hair strands off my hair brush my mother in law was so furious there was some big big drama! I was just sitting there like WOW!!!

I have so many stories it's so crzy.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Timeline
Does Algeria have any famous serial killers? Now that I find interesting, just not one of the top countries that have Sociopaths, but maybe I have missed something good. So give us some good stories of a good nut job in Algeria. :devil:

You know we have alot of witches/gypsies in the village areas. They perform magic like they'll put a dead persons hand or bone in sharba or any dish to simmer and put bad prayers. My spouse told me alot of stuff what went on when I went back to USA it was so scary I couldn't sleep at night in his house after that because we sleep on the first floor and they don't have sturdy windows anybody could break in!!

Oh yeah and on our marriage day this old woman she had a daughter who liked my husband and that woman was taking hair strands off my hair brush my mother in law was so furious there was some big big drama! I was just sitting there like WOW!!!

I have so many stories it's so crzy.

well I promise I wont do any sehour on you Sarah. Truce? I am tired of arguing...I want to go back to getting along with you if you want

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

does this mean i have to cancel the ppv coverage of the wrestling match? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:unsure: what the heck is all this? This is beyond ridiculous now. Stop with the personal attacks.

are you algerian? :P

Umm she's canadian or married a canadian and they speak french as do Algerians...Yep she's algerian!!! :lol:

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Timeline
:unsure: what the heck is all this? This is beyond ridiculous now. Stop with the personal attacks.

are you algerian? :P

Umm she's canadian or married a canadian and they speak french as do Algerians...Yep she's algerian!!! :lol:

:dance: we have another contender for who's the most algerian!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline
does this mean i have to cancel the ppv coverage of the wrestling match? :unsure:

I am out. I want to relax on the boards and think HAPPY THOUGHTS. I just want to eat my salad and wait for husband to get here soon. Arguing every day in and out is getting old. I have eaten spaghetti squash every day for 3 days with onions

Timeline

i need 33 names maximum, it's time to make a mena poll for who's the most algerian. suggestions?

Jellos haraam btw :dead:

ok chocolate then! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
Ok fine fine then she's living in Canada!??

actually, lal lives in kansas, about 40 miles south of me.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Yet this is perfectly fine.. Nuke and laugh? This is beyond ridiculous :

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=127711&hl=

I was referring to he pages & pages of insessant bickering with personal attacks peppered throughout (which is against the TOS). The thread you mention, it seemed like VJ Troll was making a joke of a categorically unfunny situation. Distasteful - perhaps, but not against the TOS.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
So first you say "Like I said. Intelligent people dont have to resort to personal attacks. You are not well read. Not very well educated and know next to nothing about your own culture."

Then you say "while you may be Algerian, you are not well educated nor well read nor do you have even the smallest inkling about your own culture. You are an airhead. Shallow. Young. Immature with no common sense. No one to listen to or be concerned with which is why nothing you post is remotely interesting. Get a personality and read some books and I will check back with you

Does this mean you do not consider yourself intelligent with all of the personal attacks here? Give her a break - she is as you say young and getting married etc. She might read some more books as she goes through life, give her a chance to catch up.

Ive tried really hard to be patient...but she has been pretty abusive...I was a bookworm at her age.. I cannot really relate to her very well...

so dont! different strokes!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.