sarahaziz

Crazy question for the MENA people

342 posts in this topic

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Fun? More like, get your hands out of my chips, woman!

Nooooooooooooo. I have a mom purse with treats and yummies and I am not going to shoo away a cute little 2 year old Egyptian... I did think it was rather odd that her mom did not stop her. She just kept walking up to me and opening up my bag and taking stuff out LOL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Nooooooooooooo. I have a mom purse with treats and yummies and I am not going to shoo away a cute little 2 year old Egyptian... I did think it was rather odd that her mom did not stop her. She just kept walking up to me and opening up my bag and taking stuff out LOL

I thought it was the mom that was stealing your chips, hahahaha.

I thought it was the mom that was stealing your chips, hahahaha.

No she just let her kids dip into my bag

It goes back to 2002 when Egypt screwed up Algeria's bid to host the African cup by running all these non stop shows about Algerian soccer violence.. LOL

Watch Zidane ( Algerian) head but this guy. Classic

LOL last night my husband met me at work and told me he met a nice Algerian man at the mosque! I asked him if they get along with Egyptians and he said no they hate us because we always win at soccer.

Wow I just got informed via PM to watch out from another woman trying to go into an Arab guise. Shes a member also diagnosed with the "crazies" insanely infatuated with Arabian culture and with an Algerian SO surprisingly. Name starts with an H. This PM just freaked the heck out of me. I can't believe there are actually insane predator type people online on this VJ forum. Wow :o

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Wow I just got informed via PM to watch out from another woman trying to go into an Arab guise. Shes a member also diagnosed with the "crazies" insanely infatuated with Arabian culture and with an Algerian SO surprisingly. Name starts with an H. This PM just freaked the heck out of me. I can't believe there are actually insane predator type people online on this VJ forum. Wow :o

:blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

It goes back to 2002 when Egypt screwed up Algeria's bid to host the African cup by running all these non stop shows about Algerian soccer violence.. LOL

LOL last night my husband met me at work and told me he met a nice Algerian man at the mosque! I asked him if they get along with Egyptians and he said no they hate us because we always win at soccer.

zidane is algerian or a smagdawhatever. he is from france, no? or should i say non?

he is v. v. cute.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I can only guess 2 but I didn't think either of them were crazy. Oooooouch! One of the cats just jumped on my back claws and everything!!! Ahhh! WTH!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I know it's a repost but this thread is begging for it

2d1pwyg.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

I can only guess 2 but I didn't think either of them were crazy. Oooooouch! One of the cats just jumped on my back claws and everything!!! Ahhh! WTH!

I only know one person married to an Algerian on this board and her name is Henia and she is amazingly nice. Ive never pmed you Sarah ever. She is certainly not crazy... she is an established member of the board and very very kind... she in fact started the whole recipe thread...

Sarah give it a rest. If you dont want to respond to someone s pm you dont have to character assasinate her all over the place...No one wants to be a predator to you. You are certainly not that intriguiging... Now WOM or Bridget or Moody... they would be interesting to stalk because they read books... LOL

I know it's a repost but this thread is begging for it

2d1pwyg.jpg

I got the shadrach post with the fire pit.. the cheetos post... no I dont get this one WOM

Hmmmmm, who could it be....

Henia of course... who for the life of me I could never imagine saying anything bad about anyone. She is a very nice girl

zidane is algerian or a smagdawhatever. he is from france, no? or should i say non?

he is v. v. cute.

Zidane is Algerian and actually his parents are kabilye I think.....He grew up in France but he goes back to Algeria alot and helps poor people...

It's not me who talked to her It's an active member on this board who pmed me to watch out from another one. She was also one of the many members who told me earlier when I came to this forum that you weren't even algerian and you were just desperately trying to tie your irish/american/whatever roots to Algeria some how. I'm flattered. Who knows which country you will expertise and claim they don't know their history or roots next Jordan? Egypt? Syria? Only time can tell ...How much personal information did you post up?? You had a palestinian AND a morroccan ex!! It's probably best not to post personal information from now on. I'm shocked though. I really did not know there were women who jump into different personalities and races online. -_-:huh:

OUCH

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.