rabie007

doc request letter from uscis, wat i do?

16 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi,

I just got letter from uscis call doc request that mean not enough evidence,i think i send everything.

on letter they asking me about same evidence that i send already,iam confuse :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

can anybody tell me base on your experience what that mean????????????????????

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Tell us what evidence did you send and we can tell you what you should try and get for the RFE. Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

Timeline

I sent everything except the 2007 tax return,because at that time i didn't file for tax return yet.

So maybe that s only thing i should send?

Thanks.

Timeline

They asking about more evidence,2007 tax return ,bills,bank account .....,but i already sent all the bills and the doc they need.

i dont know what to do???????????

ant reply will be helpful thanks

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
They asking about more evidence,2007 tax return ,bills,bank account .....,but i already sent all the bills and the doc they need.

i dont know what to do???????????

ant reply will be helpful thanks

To be blunt, obviously what you sent them is not what they needed, or else you wouldn't have gotten an RFE.

For us to help you better, it would be helpful to be specific and tell us exactly what you sent, and what exactly they want. What you have told us so far is really general.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Timeline

that what i send :

-letter writer by us citizen friend.attesting to our relationship and marriage.

-copy of the tax statement for 2006 and 2005.

-copy of saving account,show join account.

-copy of beneficiary of life insurance.show both name.

-copies of auto insurance with both cars.

-copy of credit card show a joint account.

-copy of cable bill,show both name.

-copy of our cell phone bill.show both name.

-copy of both drivers license.

-picture of friends and us in summer 2006.

-picture of my parent and us on Christmas of 2007.

-copy of envelope for Christmas card from my sister and my son.

that all i sent

Thanks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

What I would do is add more of the same - don't just send the copy of your joint credit card - send several different copies of the credit card statements - try to send 2 or 3 from every year of your marriage. The same thing with the bank statements and the utility bills. Send them more examples from the start of your marriage up until now. This will show that you have ongoing financial involvements with each other. Definitely send your 2007 taxes as well, and yes, lease or mortgage with both names. I think they want to see more examples of the same sort of evidence. Do you have a joint checking account? Are either of you listed with each other's employer as contact person? Have you traveled together anywhere and have boarding passes or tickets? You can write your wills and include those. Good luck.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
A copy of your mortgage or joint lease. If he isn't on your lease, add your SO right away.

that's what i thought too -- uscis insists on getting proof of the married couple living together.

09-02-2005 Applications for AOS, EAD, and AP received by MSC

10-21-2005 AOS fingerprint notice for 12-08-2005

11-07-2005 AP approved

12-05-2005 Infopass appt at San Jose office for interim EAD -- Refused, because it is already approved by MSC on 11-07-2005

12-07-2005 Attempt at interim EAD at San Francisco office -- no go. Back to San Jose, where CSO (chief station officer) tells they will contact MSC via email to request permission to issue interim EAD

12-08-2005 Biometrics for AOS and EAD. Having no EAD appt letter was no problem (used EAD NOA)

12-15-2005 EAD arrived in the mail

12-24-2005 Received interview letter; interview scheduled 03-01-2006

01-28-2006 Received replacement SSN card in married name (5 wks since application)

03-01-2006 AOS interview -- approved; received stamp in the passport

03-13-2006 Green card arrived in the mail

---

Filing for removal of conditions

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You are missing bank statements, tickets or itinerary of trips you took together and if you can get an affidavit from a friend it would help. The more information you give them, the better it is.

N 400 Journey

Sent Package-12/13/2008 VSC

Biometrics - 01/07/09

Original Interview Date - 04/07/09 (File has not arrived)

Interview Date - 05/13/09

Oath Letter Received - 06/11/09

USC - 07/02/09

Passport/PC (Expedited) -07/02/09

Passport/PC Received - 07/11/09

when i submitted mine, i ask our landlord to write a letter saying that we are renting his house because we don't have an official lease agreement, have it notarized and i also send copies about 6 in different months of the checks we issued to our landlord so they will know that the person who wrote that letter is our real landlord and we are not just inventing those.

but my case is still sitting on VSC. waiting and waiting.

Timeline

Since you can not be sure what they have in the file for your case, you may want to send everything again plus anything new that you can add to the pile of papers.

The reason I say this is because it is possible they have lost some of your evidence papers. You can't be sure if this is what happened or not, so just send everything over again, plus the new stuff.

When you do that, put a cover letter on top of the pile with a list of all the thngs you are including.

My real opinion on all the RFE issues is that USCIS has a policy to issue one if so much time has gone by that another tax return should be available. They just want to see everyone's latest tax return. Pretty sad really, they delay the process for so long and then delay it some more just to request another year's tax return.

I expect the same thing on my case, even though we have submitted plenty of evidence and have a child together. They are going to want our latest tax return.

It is also obvious that USCIS has dumped processing of I-751 in order to process more N-400 before the Presidential election. Not very fair really.

kenk3z

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

the only thing that i can add to this topic is get more letters from usa citizens stating how they see u together as in ur neighbors.....church official if u go to church..........copy of car titles .......anything and everything that can be seen as statement showing ur living together i think neighbors are a great resource

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.