37 posts in this topic

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
You have God on your side and all these MENA gals behind you - We are all rooting for you!! I can't wait to see the post that he's got good news for you!! :)

Awwh sweetie I've been doing the same thing for the last three days- And what's worst Tunisia was having some kind of mobile network problem so I just kept getting the same message, first in Arabic and then in French that Tunisiana Network was not available and please try my call again later - I know it is sooo frustrating but I really hope that he will be out soon and have great news to share with you!!! I'm praying right now at work - Just breathe and I"m sure it's going to be just fine, Inshallah.

I'm hoping that all goes well!!! :thumbs:

tysm ,,,,, that means alot to me ,, im sitting here calling his phone over and over .....he is still in the interview ...... i do congratulate u :dance:

i truly thank you with all my heart . my best wishhes to u , plz pray for us .....insha allah ,

he was denied ... from an incident that occurred in germany where he over stayyed his visa after a divorce ..... so im headded to morocco ,, thx anyways . may god b with u , insha allah ,, and take care ,,,, masalama

kimberly anne stewart

Filed: Timeline

OMG I am so sorry to hear that :crying: Is it something that you'd be able to contest? I hope that you have a safe trip to Morocco - Maybe if you make an appointment to go to the Embassy and talk to the Consular you can get something worked out. Again I am very sorry and wishing and hoping that you both find a way!! :(

You have God on your side and all these MENA gals behind you - We are all rooting for you!! I can't wait to see the post that he's got good news for you!! :)

Awwh sweetie I've been doing the same thing for the last three days- And what's worst Tunisia was having some kind of mobile network problem so I just kept getting the same message, first in Arabic and then in French that Tunisiana Network was not available and please try my call again later - I know it is sooo frustrating but I really hope that he will be out soon and have great news to share with you!!! I'm praying right now at work - Just breathe and I"m sure it's going to be just fine, Inshallah.

I'm hoping that all goes well!!! :thumbs:

tysm ,,,,, that means alot to me ,, im sitting here calling his phone over and over .....he is still in the interview ...... i do congratulate u :dance:

i truly thank you with all my heart . my best wishhes to u , plz pray for us .....insha allah ,

he was denied ... from an incident that occurred in germany where he over stayyed his visa after a divorce ..... so im headded to morocco ,, thx anyways . may god b with u , insha allah ,, and take care ,,,, masalama

Timeline
Stay positive and have faith insha Allah he will come with good news :thumbs:

i ty so much anyways but my fiance was denied for 2 more years . so im off to morocco to be with my husband . i wish u the best and may ALLAH (swt) b with u on your journey.....masalama

kimberly anne stewart

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm so very sorry but maybe all hope is not lost yet? Some others on here have had their petitions denied and eventually got approved. Whatever you decide to do I wish you the best. (F)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Yes this is very normal and most of us have been through it, you will be fine Insha-Allah just BELIEVE with all your heart and it will be all right. I have see a pattern of almosy 99% visa issuance after 2nd interview - don't worry too much and pray to Allah. I am much of a worry wart too...but its not the right thing to do.

My hsuband was sent back 3 times without visa....I would be very thankful for a second interview and I believe this is good news for you.

Tell ur fiance to breath, he will do great.

Tammy (L)

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Timeline

salam allaikum all ,,,, my fiance was denied , due to his police background in germany where he stayyed for 7 years . he over stayyed his visa and was givven 72 hours to leave . that was 8 yrs ago . so , im now all packked and will be leavving soon to join my fiance in khemisset morocco . everyone thought that since he didnt break any american immigration laws, and that he left when he was told too , that all would be good here . its ok though , alhamdolillah . i believe ALLAH (swt) has intentions for us all . and his mother is very old and needs her son and i to care for her .maybe this is our plan . our destiny.....i wish each and every one of you the best and ill keep you all in my prayyers , as well as in my heart . and , to all my friends i met here ,, bon voyage ...lol ,, its ok , really , i do feel at ease finally with theyre decision .....the only hard part is sayying goodbye to my family . i have 3 kids they r oldder , im most worried about my daughter ashley whom, is 21 years old . she has my grandson armani , whom is 5 ....i may never see my parents again , since my father is a diabetic and had a stroke 2 yrs ago . but they have much understandding for my fiance and i . only my 3 daughters feel they r loosing theyre mom ...any advise for me to give to my girls and grandson will be much appreciatted , insha allah ,,, ill still talk with some of you from morocco , and again ,, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEYS .......... masalama :)

kimberly anne stewart

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I dont know your case or details but i wouldnt hurry this decision, sometimes there are things that can be done to change the outcome of a first denial

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Please check out all options before moving. It's easier to do from here then from there.

Whatever the final outcome, I wish you many blessings in the future.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sorry to hear this! From what I've read here on VJ, I was also under the impression that overstays in other countries would have no bearing on the U.S. visa process.

Was your fiance told to file a waiver?

Yes please don't take any rash actions. You don't want to be left with nothing, or nothing working in the end. Marriage is to be beneficial to both parties and their families. I'm 21 years old and I'd be devastated if my mother left abroad with somebody else. I'd def try to contact your senator of you state or call the embassy abroad to work things out.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Was your fiance told to file a waiver?

That was my thought too. Can't you overcome this with a waiver? Not my specialty but there is a forum for this.

Whatever your choice, good luck.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

salam allaykum all, i postted in the new topics and im postting here now . i have been with VJ for 1 year , but with my fiance for 4 .. he was just interviewwed for the 2nd time and was told sorry , but NO ...... so , im off now to morocco , it wasnt hard to make this decision for me . i have been packked and ready to join my husband for a long time now . its just sayying goodbyes to my family and to my 3 daughters and grandson .my daughter ashley is takking it the harddest . she is 21 yrs old and has a 5 yr old son . i am tryying to find the most comfortting words to say to her , but this is 1 of the harddest choicces of my life. the reason my fiance was denied is that he overstayyed his visa in germany and was deportted . that makes it impossible to get a usa visa for 10 years .its been 8 . i havent said anything yet to my parents or my sisters and many many neices and nephews , cousins , aunts , and uncles , and grandparents .i am italian , and have a very large family .lol ... but i think this is a sign of ALLAH (swt) . my destiny is my husband and of course my family is very important to me . they will have my # to call me . but as for my daughters and grandson , how do u find the right words to say goodbye??????????????i wish all of you the best , and i pray that this dont happen to you as it did for us .ill still like to speak to you from morocco , insha allah .. take care all and good luck again , masalama.....

kimberly anne stewart

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
im so sorry he got denied! but u re right Allah knows best and may be this is the good for u both.... just make sure u rethink about everything one final time and weigh things out..... i can only pray for u Allah wd support u ;bless u and ur family and keep u safe and healthy and increase ur faith ameeen
lyrics.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.