Beth/ Paris Heart

I-130 got touched VSC

77 posts in this topic

I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!! GOT TOUCHED TODAY! :dance:

See!! :star:

I told you you'd hear something soon, considering you have been getting the same touches before too.

Great, Charisma!

Website US Department of State, Consular Affairs Bureau: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1339.html

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Lot's touches today? Hope its a good sign....

I feel lonely, no touchy at all since it appeared online... :mellow: :mellow:

Chet,

Like I told Charisma1 yesterday, Its not over with yet. Today she got touched.

So, Chet, its not over with yet!!!

Paris Heart

Thanks Paris for the positive thoughts! It gets boring looking at the clock watching the seconds turns into hours, days, weeks, months.... waiting for something to happen.

Noticed you are a Houstonian....What part of Houston are you in?

Chet, Actually Im a California girl "Marine Brat" but now many many many years later, Houston is now my home. Im one of those East side working folks. Good luck, today is just beginning for those touches.

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

thanks folks, I just got another one... 08 May... But considering it is only 9.30 there, I am starting to wonder if this is not all a kind of mass update or something... and therefore nothing to get excited about... :( Perhaps it just means that they send a computerized name check or something, not that anyone actually picked up the "dusty box".... Oh well, let's keep prayin' ! :innocent:

I told you you'd hear something soon, considering you have been getting the same touches before too.

Great, Charisma!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

The touches must be so exciting for all of you, but i am a bit envious. I sent my i-130 back in December '07 to VSC and i have not gotten a single touch till this day. So disappointing. Btw, what's the number that I call to actually talk to a real person to obtain my status? Is it even worth calling?

-Fahad

thanks folks, I just got another one... 08 May... But considering it is only 9.30 there, I am starting to wonder if this is not all a kind of mass update or something... and therefore nothing to get excited about... :( Perhaps it just means that they send a computerized name check or something, not that anyone actually picked up the "dusty box".... Oh well, let's keep prayin' ! :innocent:

Great, Charisma!

Thats great Charisma1, nothing for me yet, I will look in a hour or so!!! Keep faith, its coming soon.

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Great, Charisma!

you got 3 touches charisma ??are you trying to call VSC to find out what's this touch business is????

11/25/07 Marriage

Vermont Service center

USCIS Journey CR1/IR1

01/06/08 Sent I-130

01/08/08 I-130 received at chicago lock box (USPS)

02/08/08 NOA1 Notice Date

02/12/08 Received NOA1 hardcopy

08/11/08 Received approval email (after 7 months and 3 days...Waiting)

08/15/08 Received NOA2 hardcopy

NVC Journey

08/13/08 NVC case# assigned

08/19/08 DS-3032 e mail sent and got auto response

08/20/08 Received IIN#(one nice rep gave me number)

08/22/08 paid I-864 bill online

08/23/08 I-864 bill status "PAID" online(saturday) but AVR message says " case number assigned ....blah

08/23/08 Printed out I-864 package online and Barcode sheet

08/25/08 I-864 package sent overnight

08/25/08 DS3032 Hardcopy sent by express mail (Hopefully they accept it ..But AVR says AOS fee received/paid on 08/23/08)

08/26/08 I-864 package received per USPS

08/28/08 I-864 package entered into NVC system

08/27/08 NVC accepted DS-3032 (But AVR does not say that)

08/28/08 IV bill generated ( still AVR does NOT say that) but online INVOICE says "NOT PAID"

08/28/08 IV bill paid online "IN PROCESS" status

08/29/08 IV bill "PAID" status (AVR says , they received DS3032)

08/29/08 DS-230 generated

09/02/08 DS-230 and required documents mailed

09/03/08 DS-230 form arrives at NVC per usps

09/04/08 DS-230 information entered into NVC system

09/15/08 CASE COMPLETE(32 days no RFE)

10/15/08 sent to consulate

11/10/08 Medical PASSED

11/18/08 Interview....VISA GRANTED ...

US..

11/29/08 ..POE at Houston

12/15/08 ..Welcome letter

12/16/08 ..SSN received

12/29/08 Green card received

Timeline

One touch 07 one touch 08. Never called, and do not want to start today: do not like to get abused by know-nothing call-center people!

Other people (Paris etc.) seem to have got 06 and 07 touches... At the moment the most we all got is 2 touches in a row, which is basically what we got last month for the K-3 (nothing ever since), that is why I am not overly excited yet.

Should we get more touches soon, and some of us got approved, THEN I'd start be excited!!

Great, Charisma!

you got 3 touches charisma ??are you trying to call VSC to find out what's this touch business is????

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bolivia
Timeline
Chet, Actually Im a California girl "Marine Brat" but now many many many years later, Houston is now my home. Im one of those East side working folks. Good luck, today is just beginning for those touches.

Paris Heart

Touches may not mean a lot, but they can mean everything.

I’m a ‘07 filer, so don’t use my timeline, but ‘08 filers should happen faster than ours did.

We received a touch and a week later received letter of approval (NOA2). The USCIS website STILL doesn’t reflect the approval, HOWEVER our paperwork was past NVC and on it’s way to the Embassy four weeks later.

It’s hard to say anything positive about their website quality, but the touch does mean your file was checked in or out. So, something was done, even if it was only something simple.

Hang in there… I wish you all the fastest possible journey.

• 04-04-2006 Met on Internet
  • 09-22-2007 Married

• ----- I-130 ----------
  • 10-29-2007 Mailed
  • 04-02-2008 Approved (NOA2 received 4/11/08, no web update)

• ----- I-129F ---------
  • 01-22-2008 Mailed
  • 04-02-2008 Approved (NOA2 received 4/11/08, no web update)
  • 06-16-2008 Interview (Visa received 6-18)
  • 06-22-2008 US Entry

• ----- AOS ---------
  • 08-11-2009 Mailed I-485 Package
  • 08-13-2009 Pachage delivered Chicago lockbox
  • 08-19-2009 Check cashed by USCIS
  • 08-20-2009 NOA1 Received - USCIS
  • 08-31-2009 NOA BIO Appointment Scheduled
  • 09-16-2009 BIO Appointment
  • 11-03-2009 Interview Appointment - SUCCESS!!!
  • 11-13-2009 10 year GC arrived !!!
  • Applying for US citizenship in 3 years...!!!!!!!!

The heart can endure so very much, but every moment apart still feels like an eternity.

We will be patient and we will endure, because the love we received is in answer to our dreams.

Paris Heart

I’m a ‘07 filer, so don’t use my timeline, but ‘08 filers should happen faster than ours did.

We received a touch and a week later received letter of approval (NOA2). The USCIS website STILL doesn’t reflect the approval, HOWEVER our paperwork was past NVC and on it’s way to the Embassy four weeks later.

It’s hard to say anything positive about their website quality, but the touch does mean your file was checked in or out. So, something was done, even if it was only something simple.

M&K,

Thank you for your posting to us all,, I had no touches today, and was feeling a bit down. Who knows maybe apporved and hardcopy in the mail, and website not update, (Oh wishful thinking) anyways, thank you.

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

So you didn't get a mail after approval? mmm..

Did you get ONE touch or several touches? How far away were they from your NOA1?

Thank you!

Paris Heart

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

my i 130 got touched on 5/7 and again today 5/8

Every part of me wants you, maybe because I was made just for you!

You are My Alpha and Omega

I-130 Timeline

Nov 21 2007 - Sent I-130

Dec 27 2007 - VSC receipt date

Feb 05 2008 - NOA1 received thru snail mail

Feb 09 2008 - Cheque has been cashed by USCIS

Feb 24 2008 - Updated in the system

May 07 2008 -Touched

May 08 2008 -Touched

Nov 05, 2008 - NOA2

Nov 10, 2008 - Received Approval noticed thru snail mail

Dec 10, 2008 - Medical Passed!

Jan 06, 2009 - Interview Approved!!!! glory to our GOD

Jan 12, 2009 - Visa received

Jan 24, 2009 - Flight to Jacksonville (POE @ Washington Dulles)

I-129f Timeline

Feb 22 2008 - Sent I-129f

Mar 25 2008 - NOA1

Apr 16 2008 - Touched

Nov 05, 2008 - NOA2

Nov 10, 2008 - Received Approval noticed thru snail mail

Dec 10, 2008 - Medical Passed!

Jan 06, 2009 - Interview Approved!!!! glory to our GOD

Jan 12, 2009 - Visa received

Jan 24, 2009 - Flight to Jacksonville (POE @ Washington Dulles)

To My Loving Husband Kenneth,

i-love-you.gif

Forever and a day....

Did you get ONE touch or several touches? How far away were they from your NOA1?

Thank you!

Paris Heart

Charisma1, your thinking the same thing I'em, arent you??????? Great another obsession, running home to check mailbox in evening. Lord let this end. Hang in there!!!!!

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

Thank you!

Paris Heart

Charisma1, your thinking the same thing I'em, arent you??????? Great another obsession, running home to check mailbox in evening. Lord let this end. Hang in there!!!!!

Paris Heart

I guess they(VSC) is counting files and putting them in order to know how many files they have to work on with their BLIND eyes lol..may be thats what " all these TOUCH" mean :rofl::rofl:

I think some one should try to call this friday to find out whats going on at VSC ...but you should get nice helpful guy on phone though.....i think guys give better answer to woman caller (my thought) :P

I called VSC on 5/6 after second touch ....the guy was not helpful ...he just read whats said on website with magnifying glass ...i think :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

11/25/07 Marriage

Vermont Service center

USCIS Journey CR1/IR1

01/06/08 Sent I-130

NVC Journey

08/23/08 I-864 bill status "PAID" online(saturday) but AVR message says " case number assigned ....blah

08/25/08 DS3032 Hardcopy sent by express mail (Hopefully they accept it ..But AVR says AOS fee received/paid on 08/23/08)

08/28/08 IV bill generated ( still AVR does NOT say that) but online INVOICE says "NOT PAID"

11/10/08 Medical PASSED

US..

12/16/08 ..SSN received

Thank you!

Paris Heart

Paris Heart

I guess they(VSC) is counting files and putting them in order to know how many files they have to work on with their BLIND eyes lol..may be thats what " all these TOUCH" mean :rofl::rofl:

I think some one should try to call this friday to find out whats going on at VSC ...but you should get nice helpful guy on phone though.....i think guys give better answer to woman caller (my thought) :P

I called VSC on 5/6 after second touch ....the guy was not helpful ...he just read whats said on website with magnifying glass ...i think :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sgr,

Maybe I will today, Im use to dealing with Government employees as in my work calls for it.

Think I will call before I leave for long weekend in Galveston, with sun and the surf.

Let you all know what I find out.

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

Thank you!

Paris Heart

Paris Heart

Sgr,

Maybe I will today, Im use to dealing with Government employees as in my work calls for it.

Think I will call before I leave for long weekend in Galveston, with sun and the surf.

Let you all know what I find out.

Paris Heart

Thanks paris ....appreciate it....awaiting for your response

11/25/07 Marriage

Vermont Service center

USCIS Journey CR1/IR1

01/06/08 Sent I-130

NVC Journey

11/10/08 Medical PASSED

US..

12/16/08 ..SSN received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.