Ban Hammer

strange pm's

105 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
He never messed with me. I think because he knew Im not cut that way. And no, he was not lonely and wanted to just 'chat' . That's his game, he is slicker than an eel in a barrel of snot. He will start out friendly, then once he feels he has gained a little trust then he will ask personal questions....so I am told. It is predator behaviour, to be sure.

You say he has never messed you with you yet you accused a married man of "coming on" to women and did all but name him.

I think since has never messed with you, you calling him out and judging what he is doing you is really in poor taste, and could potentially have serious consequences since you say he is married with a child.

Does it look like Im cowering in fear? I called him out , plain and ' simple ' .

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
He never messed with me. I think because he knew Im not cut that way. And no, he was not lonely and wanted to just 'chat' . That's his game, he is slicker than an eel in a barrel of snot. He will start out friendly, then once he feels he has gained a little trust then he will ask personal questions....so I am told. It is predator behaviour, to be sure.

You say he has never messed you with you yet you accused a married man of "coming on" to women and did all but name him.

I think since has never messed with you, you calling him out and judging what he is doing you is really in poor taste, and could potentially have serious consequences since you say he is married with a child.

he's come on to at least three people who have told us the story via pm. That's one.

the other is pm'ing members saying they're disgusting.........doing it with an alias since her other name was banned for doing just that in threads instead of in pm's.

the other is actually telling people they have a secret about their spouse/fiance

That's the three that I've found out about. Scarey stuff. Again where the heck do these people come from and why are they doing this? SICK.

And she is reading this as I type.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
That's the three that I've found out about. Scarey stuff. Again where the heck do these people come from and why are they doing this? SICK.

Apparantly, some epople have a lot of time on their hands and not a creative outlet for it. I suggest collecting heirloom squash. It works for me. Although, I have never had the urge to send people nasty or invasive PMs.

I have. however, received them.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

he's come on to at least three people who have told us the story via pm. That's one.

the other is pm'ing members saying they're disgusting.........doing it with an alias since her other name was banned for doing just that in threads instead of in pm's.

the other is actually telling people they have a secret about their spouse/fiance

And she is reading this as I type.

:yes::yes::yes:

this person made a fake alias on another message board for the sole purpose of harassing me. sick sick sick.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
:yes::yes::yes:

this person made a fake alias on another message board for the sole purpose of harassing me. sick sick sick.

HAHA that person bailed just now :)

well it's 3:30pm in Cali. Time for a midday snack. :)

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I don't know who these women are or what he said to them, but I think what some people think is having someone "come on" on to them could be mere friendliness. Maybe he overtly hit on them. If that is the case, than it is really up to the ones who were hit to call him out and elaborate on what he said. It is quite different when people who have had no contact with him make such accusations. Seriously, would any of you want accusations made about your spouse that are second or third hand? Or about yourself?

Filed: Timeline

aisha,

He did come on to me. Coming on as a "friend" and then acting like I was in a bar looking for something, then asking questions that were inappropriate to say the least. So what he is doing is in poor taste, and even beyond. and Nagishkaw said it right: that IS predatory behavior.

So I can judge and call him on his attempts to flirt around and upset female members. If he doesn't like it, then he ought to stop being such a low life.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
To the person who just PM'd me....thank you! Your words are appreciated.

I have a real life stalker....thank God he lives 1560 miles away. I don't need any in cyberspace.

Congratulations, you are now in the club! :blink:

thinking he didnt realize messing with MENA is notttttttttt good :rofl:

What was he thinking? Doesn't everyone here know that we can't keep our mouths shut for long?

So the question is, are all 3 different types of stalking from one person? I know a name that sent one to me, but is there many names? Would someone kindly fill me in on a PM?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
To the person who just PM'd me....thank you! Your words are appreciated.

I have a real life stalker....thank God he lives 1560 miles away. I don't need any in cyberspace.

Congratulations, you are now in the club! :blink:

thinking he didnt realize messing with MENA is notttttttttt good :rofl:

What was he thinking? Doesn't everyone here know that we can't keep our mouths shut for long?

So the question is, are all 3 different types of stalking from one person? I know a name that sent one to me, but is there many names? Would someone kindly fill me in on a PM?

nope three different people. i'd name them all if it were thursday since that would give me like what a three day ban? i'd be good till monday. :P

Timeline

I don't know who these women are or what he said to them, but I think what some people think is having someone "come on" on to them could be mere friendliness. Maybe he overtly hit on them. If that is the case, than it is really up to the ones who were hit to call him out and elaborate on what he said. It is quite different when people who have had no contact with him make such accusations. Seriously, would any of you want accusations made about your spouse that are second or third hand? Or about yourself?

Seriously, it's happened to me if your inquiring mind must know. But my skin is thick and I can handle it.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I think there are actually 3 separate issues here. :wacko:

there are. quite simply, the one everyone thinks it's about isn't why i made this thread. those who have been harassed via pm by the one that sparked this thread totals about half a dozen. there seems to be another, quite larger issue out there so simply take that one up with Little Adorable Laura

:thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.