Ban Hammer

strange pm's

105 posts in this topic

I think there are several unrelated issues with PMs. Maybe it would help to be more specific about the nature of these particular ones?

Well, I'll elaborate a little... this person in question has been targeting ppl w/ Moroccan SO's and has been asking where SO is from and then going on to say something to the effect of "I have a secret to tell you... blah, blah, blah" and continuing on about how you are being used for a GC and don't file the papers for (fill in the blank of whatever stage you're at). Yadda, yadda, yadda....

To this person I'd like to just say : Go f### yourself! :devil:

wow what an #######...thats uncalled for seriously. I'll elaborate on mine - it seems the same person praying on a select few and they seem to just wanna chat all the time...until they get blocked, that is. Personal questions as well. A/L. but constant chat requests like they just dont comprehend we're here to "hook up." durrrr

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been contacted by some.. a particular one more than others.. creepy.. personal info asked and all.... my mistake was that being a friendly person i gave in... now my marriage is in jeopardy because of this situation..................

I get that totally - this person was trying to personally chat during the slumber parties and it just ruined my whole experience and even during my husband's phone calls this person was requesting yahoo id...wow....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

these times seem to be late evening also when they get on

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

For charles: sorry this was probably not what u were talking about in your post but its a problem that definately needs to be flushed out. We dont need harrasment on this site. Thanks for bringing this to surface. I never mentioned much thinking it was an isolated case. I see it is definately not.

Best course of action to take is to block these people, and should you find that multiple people are getting the same PM's - forward them on to one of the mods or ewok.

Right. I deleted the PMs thinking they would "go away" - basically i see theres 2 main culprits:

#1 that claims to know the secrets of the MENA husbands

#2 that constantly requests chatting/yahoo ids and asks personal questions.

Both of their names we all collectively know, those who have been affected. I wish I had kept those PMs.

Ya seriously GET A LIFE!

Edited by tammy2688

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Best course of action to take is to block these people, and should you find that multiple people are getting the same PM's - forward them on to one of the mods or ewok.

This *has* been done, however, since it seems to be happening to many, we're trying to all connect, compare experiences and go to Ewok w/ a report of these experiences.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Timeline

Right. I deleted the PMs thinking they would "go away" - basically i see theres 2 main culprits:

Both of their names we all collectively know, those who have been affected. I wish I had kept those PMs.

Ya seriously GET A LIFE!

No one ever pms me except if there is a slumber party

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
For charles: sorry this was probably not what u were talking about in your post but its a problem that definately needs to be flushed out. We dont need harrasment on this site. Thanks for bringing this to surface. I never mentioned much thinking it was an isolated case. I see it is definately not.

Ya seriously GET A LIFE!

the first is what i was aiming for, the second is probably a follow on but good to have out in the open too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I didnt mention at first either because it was stupid, but i would like to see this person stopped, they dont even have connections to MENA and also another just came forward making 5/6

they seem to be from april 29/30 time frame, guess they were bored

Edited by brnidokiegurl

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

When I did post my email address up i had a few men 2 from morrocoo and 1 from egypt contact me via yahoo mesanger asking for cam?? 1 algerian man from here talked to me by yahoo for his marriage visa and about his wifes problems but he was respectful towards me.

And they are married to woman on these boards . I wanted to make their names known and post a new subject but I know women on here would take it in another way.

If you're concerned about the USER IDs of the married men who PM'd me I'll look in my inbox and let anybody with that concern know.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Yup, I had one too. I had posted a msg to everyone on my friends list (i think) who it was and what his screen name was just in case he contacted them. He tried to get me to talk multiple times about extremely intimate subjects and I tried to be nice and tell him that I didn't believe in talking that way with anyone other than my husband ESPECIALLY not to other men. He still continued to ask those questions so I blocked him. I give anyone the benefit of the doubt till they just can't get over being stupid. I hope he quits this nonsense.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

9459.gif

I guess I am not worthy of unwanted anything, oh the horror of it all. What is it; I am not good enough for good old fashion harassment. :crying:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.