Woohooo!!!

147 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Congrats! Hope you have a happy reunion and a blessed life together :star:

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Congrats!

Don't forget to pack some real food for the plane ride, and a nice pair of isolation headphones. ;)

Ugh ... plane ride. I got one coming up on the ... 23rd. ( hehe, I'm happy too - over here ... that is. )

BTW , same reaction I had when I found out about our case finished- I couldn't believe it was true. I was out cold - my sister comes along - "Hey, she got her visa!"

I replied: "Yeah, sure ... I'll tell you all about it when I wake up. zzzzz....." :P

Edited by KyanWan

The moral of my story: Stick with someone who matches your own culture.

( This coming from an Arab who married an Arab from overseas... go figure. )

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I am Muslim. ashadu an lailaha illallah wa ashadu anna muhammad rasuluallah

My father is Muslim. I was born Muslim much like yourself...

you are muslim ,so why you put those hot pictures of you and your husband ?

you are a liar you are not muslim,you just want to change the way people look at ISLAM.

i have never seen muslim women put like those kind of pictures on any website,you have to respect at

least your husband's religion if not then do what you want i know i cant stop you..

i will be here always watching you because i know you need help !!

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Timeline
In the future, I would suggest somehting similar to this:

A. letting people be who they are

B. If you absolutely have to say something or explode, find a NICE way to say it....

...I confess to not doing any in like 2 weeks.

i sent a private message i was nice and sweet with her..,you can see her hot pictures now !!

and i know how to talk with people ,dont worry about me .

last 2 weeks i was trying to explain to people like you that i am right.

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Filed: Timeline

Abdo I fear that it's not me that is in need of help, rather yourself. Thank you for continuing to post on my thread about my joy over my husband getting his visa ... Thank you for taking the time to send me all those messages yesterday in an effort to save my soul, but in reality you just mucked up what should have been a great day - Thank you for feeling that you are God and that you were put on this earth to rid the earth of Muslims who don't agree with you or your views. I do not want to change the way that anyone looks at Islam - In fact I do not want to change the way that anyone views anything - Because I'm a firm believer that everyone in the world is free to believe whatever they want to believe -Everyone is free to worship how they want, live how they want, and act how they want and it is NOT for me to judge them, berate them, belittle them, or stalk them all over the internet in an effort to save their souls. You've got a huge shock coming when you get to the United States. I really hope that you change your ways before you get here, as I don't think it will be long after you arrive and approach someone with your nonsense that someone is going to show you just what being American is about. :devil:

As for me and the pictures of my husband, I think the real issue here is that you find them so "hot" as you said. To me that's not "hot" That's an expression of our love and the feelings that I have for him. I'm proud of my husband and I don't care who knows it. I never let a chance to kiss him pass me by. Life is too short, tomorrow is a gift and not a promise and I'm going to make the most out of it. Your snide posts and rude comments are not going to bother me. You might find it rather strange (yes my husband actually talks to me, listens to what I have to say, and values my opinion *gasp*) but last night my husband and I talked in length about all of this. Every single thing that went on yesterday and all of your posts. And his words to me were that there are always going to be people like you in the world, people too busy passing judgments on others to stop and look at their own actions. He told me we are both Muslim, we were married is Islam. We read and recited the first page of the Quran and we did all of that before Allah not before Abdo.

l_666e38fca328439a14738801249afb2a.jpg

I read through your postings for the last two weeks and I have to tell you, I really do not think Allah would be satisfied and pleased with you going around telling people that they are NOT Muslim. You can not see into anyone's heart, you are not the creator of the world or universe and you have no right to do this to others. You are harassing people and you seriously need to stop.

If you want to talk, let me give you something to talk about. :P

l_a6d62c820b6e50c39f0074797c11f901.jpg

I am Muslim. ashadu an lailaha illallah wa ashadu anna muhammad rasuluallah

My father is Muslim. I was born Muslim much like yourself...

you are a liar you are not muslim,you just want to change the way people look at ISLAM.

i have never seen muslim women put like those kind of pictures on any website,you have to respect at

least your husband's religion if not then do what you want i know i cant stop you..

i will be here always watching you because i know you need help !!

Edited by Ash * Habibati

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

WOW!!! That's great news hun! CONGRATULATIONS!!! to you both!!

AJ1 :thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance:

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Timeline

Congrats! And I'm so sorry that your thread of happiness and good news got smeared by someone who has no right to get into anyones business but feels false entitlement to do so.

Anyway, huge congrats - hope that you will be have your husband by your side in no time!

(((HUGS)))

Dorothy

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Timeline
Abdo, maybe you should protest the picture by not visiting Visa Journey anymore. It obviously upsets you too much when others have even a slightly different interpretation of your religion.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

you can see her hot pictures now !!

abdo, are her pics making you hot? :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Thank you Dorthy!!! :):luv: I hope he'll be here soon too!! :)

And on the other sentiment, well I guess we're all free to have our own opinions ... even if they are misguided :rofl:

Congrats! And I'm so sorry that your thread of happiness and good news got smeared by someone who has no right to get into anyones business but feels false entitlement to do so.

Anyway, huge congrats - hope that you will be have your husband by your side in no time!

(((HUGS)))

Dorothy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.