Existing in Shades of Blue

203 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
was wondering cause we were not at the meeting btwn Keisha and Royce. :whistle:

oonu tuh rass craven... :blink::devil::thumbs:

are you implying we should use our imagination.... :rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

“So young man, have a seat. Would you care for something to eat or drink? I just finished preparing breakfast, and you are more than welcomed to join us. Maybe you can convince my daughter to eat more than a piece of dry toast and jam.”

“Mummie! Please!” Natalie admonished.

“Well, we do have time before the wedding starts…and whatever breakfast is smells wonderful. Thank you for your gracious hospitality.” Tony said.

“NaTahlee! Please come join us for breakfast. You shouldn’t keep your friend waiting so long. Mr. Morgan, tell me something about yourself, your goals…your ambitions perhaps, and how you came to know my daughter.”

Tony grinned and shifted uncomfortably in his seat at the memory etched in his brain from last night. “Uh…*clears throat*…excuse me. Um…there is not really much to tell. I’m currently a senior at Florida State with a 4.0 GPA, and I am planning to continue at Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia next fall. I am the youngest of three children, the only boy. My family lives in Miami, FL. Let’s see. I’m Jamaican and English, with my mom being from Jamaica and my dad being from England. I noticed Natalie last night at a dance, and she took my breath away much as you did earlier at the door. I must admit that I am enthralled by you and your daughter’s beguiling beauty.”

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Eeeehhhnnn. Mek mi stop post nuh. :whistle:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

excuse mi..wah yuh seh !!! try put yuh fingers to the ket board puhlease !! :luv:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

“Ah. You aspire to become a doctor I presume? Morehouse is a good school…not as good as our University here in Jamaica of course. So, you will be graduating NYC this year? That makes you around 21 or 22 years of age correct? You have done a lot of traveling to be so young.”

“Yes ma’am you are correct on all accounts. I will be 22 in October. I love to travel. I hope to travel more once I complete my residency.”

“Mummie, why are you giving him the third degree? It’s only a wedding for goodness sakes.” Natalie spoke while rolling her eyes upward.

“It’s okay bab…Natalie…really.” Tony corrected himself.

“After one chance encounter, such intimate terms of endearment Mr. Morgan?” Mrs. McCoy spoke with a raised eyebrow.

“Mummie! Yuh tuh rude and facety right yereso! Chat bout mi manners and yuh ah gwaan so!”

Tony grabbed Natalie’s hand assuredly. “Natalie, baby. Don’t get worked up over nothing sweetie. It’s fine…really. Have a seat okay.

Mrs. McCoy, I hope you don’t find me too forward, but I am a firm believer in love at first sight and destiny. I can see myself loving your daughter for the rest of our lives. If she will have me, I aim to make her my wife one day. I mean with yours and Mr. McCoy’s blessings of course. My goal is to treat her as the queen you and your husband have raised her to be…always.”

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

fagive me, a joke me a mek. Me nuh waan de yardie women fe kill me and run oe affa de tread. Sen me to de corner please :crying: but no tap post.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Mrs. McCoy touched her neckline daintily, “I see you are quite the charmer Mr. Anthony Morgan. I can appreciate why my daughter is obviously smitten with you. However, there is not a Mr. McCoy for you to impress with your palpable wit and sensibilities. I am a widow of 17 years. Natalie does not remember much of her father; consequently she does not speak of him freely. She was but a mere baby when he was killed.”

“Oh. I’m sorry Mrs. McCoy. Please forgive my presumptions. I have been taught better.” Tony swallowed awkwardly around his food.

“Dear boy don’t apologize for something you didn’t know. You two help yourselves. I’m going to retire to my room if you don’t mind.” Natalie’s mother dabs discreetly at her eyes and exits the kitchen quickly.

“I’m sorry Tony baby. My mother can be a handful I know. Even after 17 years, she still doesn’t cope well with my father’s death. I…I…need to check on her okay? It won’t take long, I promise. Help yourself to whatever we have. Soon come.”

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Norman Walton was a lover of all things Jamaican, more importantly, the tight and toned bodies of young Jamaican girls. He learned of his passion while barely surviving a brutal divorce from his wife of 30 years. It seemed as if their lawyers had them tied up in mitigation for nearly as long, as the couple fought tooth and nail over Norman’s self-built empire.

His wife managed to retain 30 percent of his assets and property, including his beloved 20-foot yacht, Sleeping Beauty. His ex-wife had no interest in sailing, or anything that interested him for that matter. He knew that she would eventually sell the yacht to the lowest bidder because she had only wanted to hit him where it hurt.

Norman and his wife had married during a time when love was but a miniscule part of the equation. Thirty years ago, women married for money or potential net worth, and some of them grew to love their husbands later. Norman had once loved his wife, until bitterness and pain consumed her. He remembered how much he loved her golden silky tresses, and the way the sunlight stroked and caressed each honey-blonde strand. Her hair was so fair, that she often appeared to have a halo around her head.

The couple had briefly shared love and devotedness when their son was born. But, their frail and fleeting unity had been shattered when he died of SIDS two years later. Norman had felt his entire world shift underneath him, and he buried himself in his work to avoid the pain. His wife had wanted to share their grief at first, but Norman didn’t think grief should ever be expressed by a man. He loved his wife, but he grew harder and more cynical as the years passed them. He took pride in becoming a shrewd businessman, a man feared by many in the business arena.

As the years of preserved angst and grief continued to crack and dismember his wife’s once beautiful features, Norman’s revulsion grew. He began ridding his office of all things old, worn and aged from furniture to secretaries and assistants. His office space became cutting edge, with sleek and modern accoutrements. His assistants became younger and younger with each year passing. He was amazed at his talent to pick young women that had natural business savvy; else his career would have been laughable.

Guilt and long ago buried grief kept him from ridding his home of the very things that sicken him. So, he continued in his vicious life cycle, and ended up paying her 1% for every year they remained married when she finally filed for divorce. The judge decided that Norman would not have amassed his fortune without the support of his loving wife. All Norman could recall of his loving wife was the fact that she rocked herself into a drunken stupor night after night, clinging to the fast escaping memories of their baby boy.

Norman Walton sailed the Sleeping Beauty to several Caribbean islands to entertain his friends, colleagues or other established businessmen. However, no island ever held him as captive as Jamaica. Jamaican women were a far cry from the memory of his bitter hag of an ex-wife. So, he jumped in…with both feet.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Royce and Keisha garnered the attention of the entire club. Keisha followed Royce’s lead and led a few of the dances herself. She knew all of the latest dancehall moves, and a lot of the older ones. The crowd whispered excitedly about her moves, and Royce was prouder than a peacock with new feathers.

When the music slowed, Royce pulled Keisha backwards into his arms and kissed her slightly damp and salty neck. He loved how the lights in the club reflected off the contrast of their skin tones. Her blonde hair glowed like the white letters in his shirt because of the black lights. Keisha wrapped her own arms around Royce’s arms on her waist, and stroked his forearms. She whined her ### into his crotch, loving the feeling of his ####### jumping to attention with each pass. She yearned to free him of his jeans and boxers, and she ran her hands up the length of her high ponytail.

Keisha turned around, and wrapped her hands around Royce’s waist. Then, she whispered in his ear “I want to make love to you Royce. Now.”

“Let’s go baby. I want to make love you all night and all day.”

“No. You don’t understand Royce. I want to make love to you right now…right here. I don’t care if we stand or sit at this point. Just don’t make me wait. Not tonight.” Keisha moaned.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline
Royce and Keisha garnered the attention of the entire club. Keisha followed Royce's lead and led a few of the dances herself. She knew all of the latest dancehall moves, and a lot of the older ones. The crowd whispered excitedly about her moves, and Royce was prouder than a peacock with new feathers.

When the music slowed, Royce pulled Keisha backwards into his arms and kissed her slightly damp and salty neck. He loved how the lights in the club reflected off the contrast of their skin tones. Her blonde hair glowed like the white letters in his shirt because of the black lights. Keisha wrapped her own arms around Royce's arms on her waist, and stroked his forearms. She whined her ### into his crotch, loving the feeling of his ####### jumping to attention with each pass. She yearned to free him of his jeans and boxers, and she ran her hands up the length of her high ponytail.

Keisha turned around, and wrapped her hands around Royce's waist. Then, she whispered in his ear "I want to make love to you Royce. Now."

"Let's go baby. I want to make love you all night and all day."

"No. You don't understand Royce. I want to make love to you right now…right here. I don't care if we stand or sit at this point. Just don't make me wait. Not tonight." Keisha moaned.

Juicyyyyyyy :)

Timeline

Royce stared into her big sapphire blue eyes as he slowly walked her to a deserted corner of the club. Keisha unzipped his pants inconspicuously as she continued to utter words of passion to him. When they reached the corner of the room, Keisha slid her hand inside of Royce’s jeans and boxers. She stroked him cautiously, and Royce’s breath caught in the back of his throat. Keisha ran her hot tongue up the length of his neck before she softly bit down on his jaw line. Royce picked her up, and wrapped her legs around his waist. He used the fullness of her dress to conceal his hands moving to place the condom on his #######, and his unsteady aim into her center.

The couple stood frozen for a few seconds as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over them. Slowly, Keisha began using her legs and waist to create friction between their joined bodies.

Royce grabbed her waist, and used his forearms to steady and guide her already expert movements. His knees buckled from the sheer pleasure she evoked in his body. As Keisha reached orgasm, she buried her head into his shoulder and sobbed openly. Her body shuddered and convulsed involuntarily, which sent Royce over the edge. Neither of them cared if they got caught. Neither cared if security decided to escort them out.

Keisha pulled a Kleenex from her purse, slid her legs down from Royce’s waist and discreetly deposited the used condom into the confines of the Kleenex.

“I need to use the ladies room baby. I’ll be right back. Are you okay Daddy?”

“Every ting criss puttus.” Royce smiled.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline
Royce stared into her big sapphire blue eyes as he slowly walked her to a deserted corner of the club. Keisha unzipped his pants inconspicuously as she continued to utter words of passion to him. When they reached the corner of the room, Keisha slid her hand inside of Royce's jeans and boxers. She stroked him cautiously, and Royce's breath caught in the back of his throat. Keisha ran her hot tongue up the length of his neck before she softly bit down on his jaw line. Royce picked her up, and wrapped her legs around his waist. He used the fullness of her dress to conceal his hands moving to place the condom on his #######, and his unsteady aim into her center.

The couple stood frozen for a few seconds as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over them. Slowly, Keisha began using her legs and waist to create friction between their joined bodies.

Royce grabbed her waist, and used his forearms to steady and guide her already expert movements. His knees buckled from the sheer pleasure she evoked in his body. As Keisha reached orgasm, she buried her head into his shoulder and sobbed openly. Her body shuddered and convulsed involuntarily, which sent Royce over the edge. Neither of them cared if they got caught. Neither cared if security decided to escort them out.

Keisha pulled a Kleenex from her purse, slid her legs down from Royce's waist and discreetly deposited the used condom into the confines of the Kleenex.

"I need to use the ladies room baby. I'll be right back. Are you okay Daddy?"

"Every ting criss puttus." Royce smiled.

dem adventurous fe real...dis hat hat hat :yes:

Edited by clairern

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.