tammy2688

How many MENA members still in AP?

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I don't know if you've checked the Cheerleading thread, but I always keep a running list there. Some of these folks we haven't heard from in a while, so if anyone has updates, please let us know !

*INTERVIEW COMPLETE, WAITING FOR ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING/REVIEW*

AshkiA (Egypt, CR-1) Interviewed 8/17/06 Awaiting AR, consulate called to say visa printed, need to submit updated medical and police reports

deb and ali (Egypt, K-1) Interviewed 11/14/06 Awaiting AR

Ahmedabdelmohssen (Egypt, K-1) Interviewed 1/??/07 Awaiting AR

casadv (Morocco, K-1) Interviewed 2/28/07 Awaiting AR

just waiting for my habebe ~ gonewiththewind (Egypt, K-1) Interviewed 4/2/07 Awaiting AR

Adamless_Eve (Jordan, K-3) Interviewed 4/4/07 Awaiting AR Results ??

Ahmed & Sue (Egypt, K-1) Interviewed 4/18/07 Awaiting AR

avatar1 (Jordan, K-1) Interviewed 4/24/07; again on 7/2/07 Cancelling petition

lorettelee (Jordan, K-1) Interviewed 5/2/07 Awaiting AR

menmy (Egypt, K-1) Interviewed 5/3/07 Awaiting AR

xfilesman1 (Egypt, CR-1/IR-1) Interviewed 5/14/07 Awaiting AR

sun_flower4712000 (Egypt, CR-1/IR-1) Interviewed 5/23/07 Awaiting AR

Huda (Jordan, K-3) Interviewed 5/31/07 Awaiting AR

solonogo (Morocco, K-3) Interviewed ??/??/07, filing I-601 and I-212 waivers

Sameh and Keri (Egypt, IR-1) Interviewed 7/10/07) Awaiting AR

wendya (Turkey, K-1) Interviewed 7/16/07 Denied due to overstay, filing I-601 waiver

da rien (Egypt, K-1) Interviewed 7/25/07 Awaiting AR

pronto (Egypt, K-1) Interviewed 8/31/07 Awaiting AR

tammy2688 (Bangladesh, CR-1/IR-1) Interviewed 9/10/07 Awaiting AR

Master-M (Morocco, CR-1/IR-1) Interviewed 9/??/07 Awaiting AR

T-shayeb (Egypt, K-1) Interviewed 9/19/07 Awaiting AR

fatima53 (Morocco, K-1) Interviewed 10/15/07 Awaiting AR

unpatient (Morocco, K-1) Interviewed 10/15/07 Awaiting AR

rockymorocco (Morocco, K-1) Interviewed 10/29/07 Awaiting AR

sunrise17 (Morocco, K-1) Interviewed 11/1/07 Awaiting AR

sin_jaz (Iran/Abu Dhabi, family-based - parents) Interviewed 11/12/07 Awaiting AR

sahar1018 (Egypt/Cyprus, K-3/CR-1/IR-1) Interviewed 11/19/07 Results ??

wrestgirl (Iraq/Syria, K-1) Interviewed 11/27/07 Submitting additional documents; awaiting AR

Medievel (Morocco, K-3) Interviewed 12/10/07 Results ??

basboosa (Egypt, CR-1/IR-1) Interviewed ??/??/07 Results ??

pride (Morocco, CR-1) Interviewed 12/??/07 Awaiting AR

SIMO1972 (Morocco, CR-1/IR-1) Interviewed 12/18/07 Results ??

jade2004 (Jordan, K-3) Interviewed 1/14/08 Awaiting AR

A&A (Egypt, K-1) Interviewed 1/24/08 Awaiting AR

trekkin2kk7 (Syria, CR-1) Interviewed 2/3/08 Awaiting AR

chasnik (Morocco, K-1) Interviewed 2/6/08 Awaiting AR

LynnandAhmed (Egypt, K-1) Interviewed 2/11/08 Awaiting AR

ahmed/kellie ~ lifeishope (Morocco, CR-1) Interviewed ??/??/?? Awaiting AR, co-sponsor info

sweetmiri (Morocco, K-3 or CR-1) Interviewed 2/13/08 ?? Awaiting AR

Mrs H (Iran/Turkey, K-3) Interviewed 2/27/08 Results ??

Kimberlyanne (Morocco, K-1) Interviewed 3/13/08 Awaiting AR

waiting06 (Jordan, CR-1) Interviewed 3/24/08 Awaiting AR

Nicole_Michel2007 (Syria, K-1) Interviewed 3/26/08 Results ??

sandrila (Morocco, K-3/CR-1) Interviewed 3/27/08 Issued K-3 after 2 weeks AR, waiting for CR-1 interview ??

AhmadGwen4ever (Jordan, K-3) Interviewed 4/3/08 Awaiting AR

MelindaandTarek ~ Melinda (Egypt, K-1) Interviewed 4/7/08 Awaiting AR

anouar (Morocco, K-1) Interviewed 4/7/08 Awaiting AR

aj1 (Egypt, K-1) Interviewed 3/12/07; 2nd interview 4/22/08 Awaiting AR

AlHayatZween (Morocco, K-1) 4/24/08 Awaiting AR

Sandrila said they were issued the K-3, but that they were thinking of waiting for the CR-1 -- not sure what happened next. Anyone heard anything ?

Zee I thought you had a 2nd interview coming up June -- I have included you in the section for "Interview scheduled."

(F)

-MK

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Also, LynnandAhmed.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Hi MENA members, Here it's ok with AP but what is mean Additional administrative processing with review correspondence it's the same as AP or it's defferent , Hope all cases are in AP to have Solution soon and getting them Visa INCHAALLAH

good luckkkkkkkkkkkkkk :thumbs:

It means the consulate wants some more time to look over the letters, emails, chat records, etc. that you submitted. There may have not been enough time to review them thoroughly at your interview.

When was your interview, and what consulate are you processing through ? This information can help us answer your questions, as well as help others who may have similar experiences.

Good luck for a speedy finish to your case !

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Modified List:

tammy2688

belinda63

sunflower_4712000

jade2004

moe1985

DR. N

Samer

AlHayatZween

Biggestwinner

One heart

ahmedandsue

Zeenush

pronto

lynnandahmed

kimberlyanne

Wife_of_Mahmoud: I love your comprehensive lists, thank you so much for having them. This one was just for me so I can easily access from my profile page.

aj1: I feel good things coming. Right thats why I did not include you in the AP list innitially, cause I know you are awaiting visa as of now. That is a relief!

PS: That flower will keep me sane for the duration of this wait time.

Nagishkaw: Thank you, you are just amazingly wonderful, I don't think half the people here would be able to go on without you being there and you giving words that have such a comforting feeling.

Thank you for everything.

Tammy (F)

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Timeline
Hi MENA members, Here it's ok with AP but what is mean Additional administrative processing with review correspondence it's the same as AP or it's defferent , Hope all cases are in AP to have Solution soon and getting them Visa INCHAALLAH

good luckkkkkkkkkkkkkk :thumbs:

It means the consulate wants some more time to look over the letters, emails, chat records, etc. that you submitted. There may have not been enough time to review them thoroughly at your interview.

When was your interview, and what consulate are you processing through ? This information can help us answer your questions, as well as help others who may have similar experiences.

Good luck for a speedy finish to your case !

(F)

-MK

Hi, The interview was April 22 at consulat US Casablanca Hope get more informations about case are like us thankx and good luck to everyone with speedy visa in hand

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

What do they do in AP really? We had no AP to speak of; the consular officer didn't even look at our emails, photos, chats, nothing, nada, zilch. She just asked 12 questions in 15 minutes and gave him the visa the next day. That was on April 16 and he's already here in the US. It's so weird how it works like that for a few people, but, for most, they sit and wait while DOS does who knows what. One of my favorite couples has been waiting for more than 2 years in AP hell, and it's hard to watch, especially when our journey was so uneventful. I hear that clearing up old cases in AP is a priority now (it's an election year). Insha'allah, everyone in AP now will be blessed by a happy ending asap!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Oh man, AP/AR sounds like pure torture. :( May Riyad and I NEVER have to experience that. People who make it through that process are indeed strong people. :wow:

Edited by Rocketta

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

dreamy_Riyad-2.jpg2615261345_a42ed1904a.jpg

No one tell the hubby! Oh wait I already told HIM! :)

Oh man, AP/AR sounds like pure torture. :( May Riyad and I NEVER have to experience that. People who make it through that process are indeed strong people. :wow:

Ya its just a blessing to NOT KNOW what AP/AR is....but then again if its a blessing in disguise for some, I won't question God.

Indeed it makes you stronger!

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.