HLM

Wednesday!!

88 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I just got home from the Doctor...it figures....the doctor tried 4 times to get this stent out and it was so encrusted with stones ( again ) that I have to have it surgically removed Friday. I was warned I will get sick after this procedure . Like, duh! No kidding, as I reacll the last time when I ended up on my porch screaming for help. Then, he is going to put yet another one in till Monday, and I will go into his office then and have that one removed. Nothing makes sense. It's pretty bad when you go into the OR and know the surgical team on a first name basis, the names of their kids and where they went on their vacations!

I give up.

(F) if you was closer i'd come over and mow your yard for you during your recovery.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh Charles! Thanks, and I know you would also help with the birds.....maybe bring me ice cream, too !

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Oh Charles! Thanks, and I know you would also help with the birds.....maybe bring me ice cream, too !

certainly on the birds...the ice cream is iffy :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Stingy.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I just got home from the Doctor...it figures....the doctor tried 4 times to get this stent out and it was so encrusted with stones ( again ) that I have to have it surgically removed Friday. I was warned I will get sick after this procedure . Like, duh! No kidding, as I reacll the last time when I ended up on my porch screaming for help. Then, he is going to put yet another one in till Monday, and I will go into his office then and have that one removed. Nothing makes sense. It's pretty bad when you go into the OR and know the surgical team on a first name basis, the names of their kids and where they went on their vacations!

I give up.

get-well-soon.jpg

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Awwww, thanks, Jeanne. (L)

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ah Nagi, i wish i lived closer too i'd do whatever i could to help you out. I really hope everything would go better for you. i pray that everything goes well friday.

Hey Bridget wouldn't it be funny if he were going in for pregnancy screening. haha

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Nag, i wish you the best and im hoping they will figure out a way to stop all this pain.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Timeline
Put your bifocals on...I said SURVEY!!! lol

Give that woman some more coffee...stat!

Jackie

:blush: I thought it said surgery too! :blink: Where are my reading glasses when I need them? :wacko:

Dorothy... how's the new job position treating you? :star:

Hey there Noura - thanks for remembering! So far I am still doing my old job - it seems that when you make internal moves it takes much longer. I signed the acceptance letter March 8 and now almost 2 months later I am stuck. They need to replace me and we are almost done with the interviewing process so I am hoping that it will happen soon. My new boss and I were hoping for May 1 - but I doubt it - it's not happening tomorrow but gives me something to look forward to.

D.

I got promoted 2 years ago March and am still finishing up training my replacement. The boss took until December of 2006 to hire someone, then after 3 months a VP decided there was a conflict of interest between her husbands job at a competitor and her job so they moved her somewhere less sensitive and had to hire all over again. Then my boss hired his daughters boyfriend who has no experience and is ADD. I've been training him for over a year now and I should finally be able to wipe my hands of him within the next week. Then I can get caught up on about 5 projects I was trying to do while I worked that job and was overloaded (I'll be keeping those tasks since he can't handle everything). I'm hoping by the end of this year to actually start doing my new job! That is, if I'm still in this position. The company has positions opening up in Europe this year and I've promised my hubby I will put in for any that I am qualified for that come open.

I definitely feel your frustrations Dorothy. At least your old group is nice to work with so it's not so bad to have to wait.

Nagi, I'd bring you the ice cream if I was closer. Will Heath Klondike bars work? Those are my ultimate favorites.

Bridget, did you get a pg test just in case? It won't hurt to rule that out. I do hope you get to feeling better soon. It's no fun to feel yucky.

Timeline

Klondike bars it is! , Thank you so much, HB. I could use a whole box right about now.

Jess, I dunno . Im just wore out from all this kidney mess year in and year out, but thank you for the well wish and prayers.....definately prayers! Your a sweetheart!

Terrie, I know you would be here in a heartbeat....speaking of heartbeat, this is why my SO and I just ' click' . We joke around and call ourselves the Sick Ticket Couple, or Sick and Sicker.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I give up.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} (F)

Timeline

breaking news - jp has posted in mena. i guess that means she's survived monday's food. :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

HUGS back at ya, Aymerlu.

JP is officially functioning and awaiting donuts! YAY!!!!!

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Nagi - Sweetie please just take care as best you can of yourself, go get something good to read, you know what kind of book I am talking about. :devil: lol Here for you :thumbs:

fantasy-1023.gif

Jess - I wake up everyday and check to see if you had the baby yet or not, it is still early but you never know.

prod_401_32877.gif

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Klondike bars it is! , Thank you so much, HB. I could use a whole box right about now.

Jess, I dunno . Im just wore out from all this kidney mess year in and year out, but thank you for the well wish and prayers.....definately prayers! Your a sweetheart!

Terrie, I know you would be here in a heartbeat....speaking of heartbeat, this is why my SO and I just ' click' . We joke around and call ourselves the Sick Ticket Couple, or Sick and Sicker.

Nagi, what would you do for a klondike bar?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.