Completely

n-400 (based on 319b)

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

I received my greencard on 17 Nov 2006 and will expire this year. We both work for US company overseas. I filed N-400 (319 B) last March this year.

Wondering if there is any people that has the same situation.? Can you please share experiences?

jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

I received my greencard on 17 Nov 2006 and will expire this year. We both work for US company overseas. I filed N-400 (319 B) last March this year.

Wondering if there is any people that has the same situation.? Can you please share experiences?

Hi.

I applied under 319 (B) as well. My husband works overseas. I sent my paperwork in march 18th, with finger print cards that i did in the us embassy and we wrote 675 dollar check and all other........ paperwork.

They returned it saying fee was wrong, should be 595. But they had fingerprints opened so i do not think they were good after that.

So we wrote another check and i put all the same papers and send it back again.

So that all

sent april 2

received april 7

chek cashed april 9

NOA 1 received april 19

nothing since

share a little bit more about you?

Have you done your fingerprints ?

How long did it take to send the FD-258 to do them?

Timeline

Hi.

I applied under 319 (B) as well. My husband works overseas. I sent my paperwork in march 18th, with finger print cards that i did in the us embassy and we wrote 675 dollar check and all other........ paperwork.

They returned it saying fee was wrong, should be 595. But they had fingerprints opened so i do not think they were good after that.

So that all

sent april 2

received april 7

chek cashed april 9

NOA 1 received april 19

nothing since

I sent my application on 9th March.

I received the the Notice of Acknowledgment 15th April. The letter stated that they will send me the refund because I sent $675 as what indicated in the instruction in the form. They said 365 days before I will get the interview.

I have included the fingerprints in the packet.

I did it at the US Embassy here in Kuwait.

But my dilemma is, I have to file Petition to remove condition on July because the expiration is on November.

How about you?

What kind of PR do you have? I have conditional

Hi.

So that all

sent april 2

received april 7

chek cashed april 9

NOA 1 received april 19

nothing since

I received the the Notice of Acknowledgment 15th April. The letter stated that they will send me the refund because I sent $675 as what indicated in the instruction in the form. They said 365 days before I will get the interview.

But my dilemma is, I have to file Petition to remove condition on July because the expiration is on November.

How about you?

Hey

I had conditional as well.I had filed I-751, and it was pending over 1 year when i sent my N400 under 319 (B). Lately I had it approved and i received my 10 year greencard.

My understanding is that you are filling from overseas as well...

I think you would have your interview date by that time, hold on as long as you can, I-751 should be filed 90 days before your 2 year card expires, but you can file even 60 days before, you will gain one more month, and hopefully you will have interview by then. If your card expires say nov 10, account 90 days back, and that will be your date, closer to aug 10-15

Thing is, you have to have your valid greencard at the time of interview

So you send 675 and they did not return your check...

Mine said your appl. is returned because

1. fee is incorect, should be 595

2. when you will be available for interview, at least 4 month window after filing date(so i put july 15-20, july 25, just numbers)

3. it said we will send you letter to explain how to do fingeprints with FD258 forms......

Thing is I had my fingerprints also done at the embassy, and it was in special closed envelope, but USCIS opened it and sent my opened FD-258 cards back with whole package... can not understand why

I sent everything back with corect fee, even the opened fingerprints so I do not know if it was accepted.. or not

My understanding, they would not except opened FD-258cards even though they opened it....

Share more

Have you received anything else after that first NOA?

Did you put your time outside US?

I put N/A

Just wonering

Timeline

[/color]

Hi.

So that all

sent april 2

received april 7

chek cashed april 9

NOA 1 received april 19

nothing since

How about you?

Hey

I had conditional as well.I had filed I-751, and it was pending over 1 year when i sent my N400 under 319 (B). Lately I had it approved and i received my 10 year greencard.

I think you would have your interview date by that time, hold on as long as you can, I-751 should be filed 90 days before your 2 year card expires, but you can file even 60 days before, you will gain one more month, and hopefully you will have interview by then. If your card expires say nov 10, account 90 days back, and that will be your date, closer to aug 10-15

question

Do you mean that NOA receipt for the petition will be okay to enter US if ever I get the chance to be interviewed first for N400? What if MAUNA ang interview ng N400 kesa sa Petition, how can I go back to the US?

2. when you will be available for interview, at least 4 month window after filing date(so i put july 15-20, july 25, just numbers)

3. it said we will send you letter to explain how to do fingeprints with FD258 forms......

Thing is I had my fingerprints also done at the embassy, and it was in special closed envelope, but USCIS opened it and sent my opened FD-258 cards back with whole package... can not understand why

I sent everything back with corect fee, even the opened fingerprints so I do not know if it was accepted.. or not

My understanding, they would not except opened FD-258cards even though they opened it....

I included a closed envelope that has my FP CARDS from the US embassy..

The letter I received from them stated that they will send a check to the address I provided, if there is any changes on the address, notify the office within 30 days.

The will send notification if they will need more documents from me. I guess they have different people who review the packet..

Share more

I put N/A

You mean the travel that I did outside the US? YES, we travel a lot I dont know if they will question that..

I think we are in the same boat right now, the good thing for you whatever happen you already have the ten years..

Where you at right now?

Just wonering

[/color]

Hi.

So that all

sent april 2

received april 7

chek cashed april 9

NOA 1 received april 19

nothing since

How about you?

Hey

question

Do you mean that NOA receipt for the petition will be okay to enter US if ever I get the chance to be interviewed first for N400? What if MAUNA ang interview ng N400 kesa sa Petition, how can I go back to the US?

The letter I received from them stated that they will send a check to the address I provided, if there is any changes on the address, notify the office within 30 days.

The will send notification if they will need more documents from me. I guess they have different people who review the packet..

Share more

I put N/A

You mean the travel that I did outside the US? YES, we travel a lot I dont know if they will question that..

I think we are in the same boat right now, the good thing for you whatever happen you already have the ten years..

Where you at right now?

Just wonering

I put N/A on the questions time outside US?

We are in Latvia.

Did you send to other service center than over your residence? Which field office did you request for an interview?

Timeline
[/color]

Hi.

So that all

sent april 2

received april 7

chek cashed april 9

NOA 1 received april 19

nothing since

How about you?

Hey

question

Share more

I put N/A

Where you at right now?

Just wonering

We are in Latvia.

Did you send to other service center than over your residence? Which field office did you request for an interview?

Texas Service Center. Where is Latvia? What country are you from?I hope you dont mind asking

[/color]

Hi.

So that all

sent april 2

received april 7

chek cashed april 9

NOA 1 received april 19

nothing since

How about you?

Hey

question

Share more

I put N/A

Where you at right now?

Just wonering

We are in Latvia.

Texas Service Center. Where is Latvia? What country are you from?I hope you dont mind asking

I am from Armenia

Hey when you get any info please pot it!!!

I put in my cover letter that i want to be interviewed in Washinton dc feil office, you?

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I put in my cover letter that i want to be interviewed in Washinton dc feil office, you?

Hi everyone,

What does filing N400 Under 319B mean? Can anyone help me on this? Thanks!

Timeline

Sure I will.. I put in for Texas Goodluck for both of us!!!

Timeline

Hi everyone,

Timeline

Hi everyone,

Hi,

319b is for the spouse working overseas (military, civilian contractor) Look up online, or read some of response on my post.

Hi everyone,

Hey completely

Any news?

Any update?

Timeline

Hi everyone,

Hey completely

Any news?

Any update?

nothing.. how about you?? did you receive any appointment. I think it will be a while.. Give them at least 2 months i guess for the biometric appointment. let me know your status ok?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.