Hanna&Mohamed

We are so happy its Tuesday Morning!!

78 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
He's still in Atlanta...we knew the interview would be 5-7 hrs!!

Hope to hear from him during his lunch break...he's 3 hrs ahead...

Thanks for the update, Jeanne! If all goes well would that bring a move for you both from the sunny Tucson?

Just finished talking with him and he is ready to fly home now! Said his interview went very well and will know if he is hired within 2 wks! He has had a total of 4 interviews...3 phone and this one in person. So keeping our fingers crossed!! Thanks for asking!

Way to go - :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: - sounds promising! Best of luck!

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Tuesday! Congratulations!

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Hey all Happy Tuesday! We are old married folks today! Got hitched yesterday, nothing fancy just the judge doing the duty for us. Kind of sad though we only have two pictures of it but oh well! I think my hubby is missing his home cooking. I think everything I make he looks at like I am trying to poison him. I made spaghetti last night and used Ragu and he said in Egypt we make it fresh with tomatoes and this and that and this and that. :whistle: I have had to go in the other room to bite my tongue so I wouldn't go crazy on him.

I'm so glad that Mohammed is on his way Melinda! Congratulations and have him call Ayman when he has time! I am sure you are a ball of nerves but really Ayman said Immigration Control was awesome at JFK...no problems at all. He said he had no trouble finding where to go everything was marked properly also when he did his transfer flights. Call me if you need some TLC!!

AJ1 awesome for you dear! It sounds like you are well on your way to having your habibi home soon! I will continue to pray for you and everybody else that is awaiting their love ones.

As for Kelly my prayers go out to you too! I hope you have a very healthy delivery and baby.

God bless everybody!

sounds soooooooooooo much like my husband its insane! We should discuss some of the "food" problems together sometime. i'll be in yahoo tonite ... u would not believe some of the ####### I've had to deal with over how to cook certain stuff... grrrrrr i could go on and on...

yay for another SO soon to be arriving!

Happy Tuesday all. Enjoy.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
Jen is going to NYC, DC, and Boston over the next few weeks! I can't wait!!!!

Hope to meet up with some of you while there! :D

YEY for Jen on the east coast :dance::dance::dance::dance: - We missed you here, woman! You got my number, right? Don't be a stranger!

D.

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
melinda - I'm so happy for you!!!! I remember those goosebumps knowing he was at the airport!

t and a - you need to use Barilla and not let hubby in the kitchen. cut up a tomato, tousle your hair to make it look like you slaved all day over that sauce and then serve it to him ;) I used to crush my own tomatoes way back when but that was before kids. Things change but just kick the jarred sauce up with your own little things and no one will know the difference.

kelly - I can't wait to hear! you are one brave girl for wanting to rough it out at home but it's nice that you have friends that are with you at home to see you through it. I hope all goes well and you and baby are snuggling soon. :luv:

Still sick so I'm home today and going to the doctor around 2ish. Last night was pure hell for me after eating dinner I could barely move from the nausea. Today is a little better but I have been only eating extremely small meals throughout the day. I hope the doctor can figure out what's going on with me soon.

Side note: do any of you muslim couples pray together? Just wondering how that's going for all who have been reuinited and if you like it or if you prefer to pray alone.

whoops....aj I am soooo happy for you too!!! You've waited so long and bringing in the pic is such a good sign I bet he'll get it by the end of next week for sure!

love to all I missed.

Hey bridget.. im sorry about ur nausea i hope u get better soon (F) ......concerning the prayer... well if the masjid is close enuff my husband wd pray there and i wd pray at home ... but if not we prayed together its lots more thawab :D so it is better if he prays at home to pray together insha Allah :thumbs:

Sandy- Happy reunion :D

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations :dance::dance:

Doreen

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SupportingMoroccanLove/

6/14/03 Met Online

9/30/2003 He was denied a Tourist Visa

1/7/2004 Sent 1-129F-tried to prove hardship; many reasons

8/8/2004 Petition denied

After 214 Days of waiting

10/11/2004 Returned from Morocco even more in love.

11/15/2004 Mailed I-129F off to Nebraska

2/11/05 APPROVAL

2/14/05 EMAIL, OUR PETITION HAS BEEN APPROVED

86 Days what an awesome feeling

2/25/05 Email received from nvc, given case number

3/21/05 Email from consulate

b]INTERVIEW DATE 5/10/05[/b]

3/31/05 Fiance finally receives his packet from the consulate

4/12/05 He had medical exam

5/10/05 INTERVIEW WAS A SUCCESS

5/18/05 VISA IN HAND

Took 214 Days for a denial, but IN 205 days He will be HOME

6/10/05 Abdou arrives in America, what a happy day!

6/13/05 Applied for SSN

6/23/05 6 p.m. We were MARRIED; honeymoon in Gatlinburg

8/13/05 AOS and EAD paperwork mailed

8/25/05 NOAs in the mail!!! Yea!

11/25/05 - BIOMETRIC DATE

01/26/06 - AOS SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND HE GETS HIS FIRST JOB AT FIRST JOB INTERVIEW

02/13/06 - GREEN CARD ARRIVED

4/22/06 - Driver's License!!

11/05/2007 Filed to Lift conditions[/color]

11/07/07 - NOA1 received

12/21/07 - Biometrics completed

04/08/08 - 10 YEAR CARD APPROVED

04/14/08 - CARD IN HAND !!!!!

11/3/08 - Filed for Citizenship

11/29/08 - Biometric Appointment

02/03/09 - Citizenship Interview, HE PASSED

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooo Hooooooo Melinda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours and my love will be leaving his home in Egypt to go to the airport :dance::dance::dance:

1 day and 2.5 hours until he lands here in L.A. hehehehehehehe

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: Whooooo hooooooooooooooo!

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

just checking in to see if we have any updates from Kelly......wishing her all the best.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Mohamed just arrived in New York!!!!!! Im waiting For him to get through immigration now! Yes he took Egypt Air!!

Thats awesome!!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

today is my day :yes::yes::yes:

Abdo

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Filed: Timeline

No news from Kelly. Dawn and I are playing phone tag today waiting for the news of Baby Zaid's arrival.

Jackie

doods....with the ex,,we NEVER prayed together....with Ibrahim..we do pray together and it is ....awesome to be with someone that cares about this.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
No news from Kelly. Dawn and I are playing phone tag today waiting for the news of Baby Zaid's arrival.

Jackie

doods....with the ex,,we NEVER prayed together....with Ibrahim..we do pray together and it is ....awesome to be with someone that cares about this.

:thumbs: It's truly the most amazing feeling and brings you soooo close together! :luv:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.