clairern

Yardies with case complete

644 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:wow: Congratulations Portland...of course I called today to see if i was scheduled and of course I was not...and to top it off the lady said they are done scheduling for November and I have not made the cut.... :no: ....she did say that I should get a December date because she saw some June completion dates get dates for November...my husband was telling me how he had a dream that I got a phone call from the embassy saying that his interview date was for January and I was soo happy but he wasn't happy because it was so far away...oh well...we were talking about it last night and I told him that i don't think we are going to get a date in November and mostly likely it will be in December...he said he's cool with it...i don't know I truly feel like crying but I'm trying so hard to hold it back since i am at work...now i am going to call hubby and tell him the bad news... :cry:

It is so unfair that K1 get interview dates so quickly and those of us married must sit thru visa HELL.

so jgay..looks like the 6 month trend is holding steady :(

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Is anyone else waiting in the same time frame?

Our I-130 completed from June 9, 2008. Yet we are still waiting. The wait is killing me. Why can I not get an interview date? The K3 (I-129F) priority date is January 24, 2008. I went on the website and they are at priority date Feb 01, 2008. I am getting nervous because I have not recieved a notice as yet for a interview..... I called and called but all I would get is "we will notifiy you in the mail" What is happening? :angry: Can someone tell me some good news? Am I going to see Mr. Husband by December?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Member Name --- Visa ---- Date Case Complete --- Interview Assigned on --- Interview Date

Tash----------- CR1 ---------- 04/15/08 -------------- 09/12/08 ------------- 10/21/08

Forbes2006----- CR1 ---------- 04/18/08 -------------- 09/16/08 ------------- 10/21/08

Kishmar-------- IR1 ---------- 04/25/08 -------------- AUG ???? ------------- SEPT ???

Marlita-------- CR1 ---------- 05/08/08 -------------- 09/12/08 ------------- 10/21/08

Jgay----------- CR1 ---------- 06/18/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

JamaicanMeCrazy CR1 ---------- 06/24/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Jakeswife------ CR1 ---------- 07/16/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

SunnyJA-------- K1 ----------- 07/28/08 -------------- 09/05/08 ------------- 10/07/08

Jamericanlove-- CR1 ---------- EXPEDITE -------------- 08/11/08 ------------- 09/02/08

Bailey402------ K3 ----------- EXPEDITE -------------- 08/04/08 ------------- 09/30/08

ontheedge ----- CR1 ---------- 09/30/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Yup, Erica - JGay is in the same boat.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Is anyone else waiting in the same time frame?

Our I-130 completed from June 9, 2008. Yet we are still waiting. The wait is killing me. Why can I not get an interview date? The K3 (I-129F) priority date is January 24, 2008. I went on the website and they are at priority date Feb 01, 2008. I am getting nervous because I have not recieved a notice as yet for a interview..... I called and called but all I would get is "we will notifiy you in the mail" What is happening? :angry: Can someone tell me some good news? Am I going to see Mr. Husband by December?

I don't think i understand....is your I-130 approved at USCIS???...or have you been through NVC paid all the fees and sent in all the documents and your case is completed at NVC on June 9,2008???....Did you file the I-129F with your I130 at USCIS and was your I-129F approved and will be following the K-3 route????...Basically where are you in this stage...USCIS, NVC or waiting for an interview date at US embassy in Kingston???

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Erica, I missed that - are you K3 or CR1? If K3, follow what the other K1s are doing and send emails with your petition number and titled - 1st request, 2nd request, etc...

Also, are you calling the 202#?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

The vermont center transfer it to the NVC. Case completed with NVC in June. They have the I- 130. Now I am waiting for an interview date. It is not sent to Kingston as yet.

The I-129F (K-3) was filed after, the Vermont center still has that one that is not approved as yet.

Timeline
The vermont center transfer it to the NVC. Case completed with NVC in June. They have the I- 130. Now I am waiting for an interview date. It is not sent to Kingston as yet.

The I-129F (K-3) was filed after, the Vermont center still has that one that is not approved as yet.

Oh ok...so you are following the CR1 route...you basically in the same boat as me...My case was completed on June 18...I called NVC today and the lady told me that they were done scheduling for November and I will most likely get a December date....hopefully that is true because that will me 6mos waiting just for an interview date...she did say that she saw some June people get dates for November...I'm surprise you wouldn't get one since your case was completed in early June...call NVC during the evening time and check again to see if you get a date...maybe you still have a chance... :innocent:

US Embassy:

Timeline
:crying: The wait is killing me. This process is stressing me out.

Thanks for the update sus.

The K3 was filed after the CR1

I will check the K1 thanks

If you filed your K3 after your CR1 then you are not K3 you are CR1. This wait time seems to be extremely long for interviews lately. Like 5-6 months average AFTER all docs complete at NVC. Its down right a shame and ridiclulous. Cause others can get a date in like 5 weeks. I dont get it. Anyway. Seems you should have got a date in November. Did you speak to a rep at NVC? The system never tells you your case was transferred to the embassy. Our interiew is tuesday and the NVC line still says case complete please wait 8 weeks yada yada ya.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
:dance: I am the happies woman alive. :dance::dance::dance: We have an interview date it came today :dance:

the interview date is for November 4 CRI thank you Jesus. I jump and scream.... before opening the letter. I am so happy. :dance:

Do you think I should go to the interview with him? I really want to go.

Timeline
:dance: I am the happies woman alive. :dance::dance::dance: We have an interview date it came today :dance:

the interview date is for November 4 CRI thank you Jesus. I jump and scream.... before opening the letter. I am so happy. :dance:

Congratulations....I knew you would get one....i would go to the interview...I plan to go to the interview myself when i finally get a date....recently there has been a trend that they are requiring the petitioner to attend the interview...so far its been for K-1....i haven't seen it for Cr-1 but better safe than sorry...

US Embassy:

Timeline

How can they wait until October 17th to give someone a November 4th interview..plus they have to do the medical..this is just crazy too much time crunch..

congrats on the interview Erica

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.